Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga (2999 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Wedding Of Michael Arowosaiye Canceled Over Nudes Leak Before Suicide / 'Disappearance’ Of Michael Adikwu And Kayode Opadokun: Offa Bank Robbers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jun 25, 2021
There are several evidences that prosecutors will use to convince a judge to sentence Chidinma Ojukwu to either life imprisonment or capital punishment for the premeditated murder of Michael Osifo Otaga. I am innocent looking just like the prime suspect in the murder case and have delved into drugs and alcohol which are legal in Netherlands and Canada, and both substances don't turn you into a rapist in Michael Ataga case or a murderer like Chidinma Ojukwu, so that defence can never fly.

Here are the evidences the prosecutors will use to convince a judge to convict her for premediated murder:

- She booked the Airbnb in Lekki,Lagos with an app used to generate a foreign number to hide her identity.

-No third party visited the Airbnb, besides a dispatch rider according to the security guards, who she later revealed came to deliver drugs.

-Despite the victim being an amateur boxer, during the purported struggle he was stabbed twice in the neck, once in the stomach and in the thigh,however the prime suspect Chidinma Ojukwu received no bruising or injuries which likely indicates the victim was incapacitated through a roofie or sleeping before he was killed in cold blood like a Christmas goat.

-Money began to disappear from Ataga’s GTB account. The withdrawals only stopped when an email asked for a change in his account details.With this, GTBank put an embargo on the account to prevent any further withdrawal. The prime suspect Chidinma Ojukwu confessed she withdrew N350,000 from his account.

-The victim was in a sober state of mind to take the murder weapon away from scene of the crime and throw it in the dustbin when she got home on the date of the murder and also have the retentive memory to recall the PIN number he purportedly gave her and withdraw money from the account on the same day.

-She showed no single sign of remorse for her murderous act which shows signs of a psychopath who has no regard for human life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94_0G9nJrM4

2 Likes

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Fahdiga1: 3:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
My instinct tells me she planned the murder before the D day. She didn't feel remorseful after her despicable act

3 Likes

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Idamond: 3:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
these una research done too much. make them fire her one bullet for head make everything end

8 Likes

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Zonex1(m): 3:33pm On Jun 25, 2021
H
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by IbnBattuta1960: 3:37pm On Jun 25, 2021
So sad. Good one op.
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
IbnBattuta1960:
So sad. Good one op.
Cheers
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Draslo(m): 3:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is what happens when young girls frsh out of secondary school engage cultists as boyfriends. Them go dey get bastard mind to do and undo. Also when a woman allows too many men inside her, she becomes a time bomb. If you meet this 300-level undergrad murderer on the road now, you'd think she's a wife material who cannot kill a cockroach. You won't know she's one of many time bombs on the streets of Lagos. The people showing empathy towards her are sick, saying she was raped. Are you stupid or just pretending to be? She lied to her family just to go get f**ked for cash and you're telling me she was raped by the said client. I'm not sure pe e egbadun.

10 Likes

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
My instinct tells me she planned the murder before the D day. She didn't felt remorseful after her despicable act
Real talk-money is the root of all evil.
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Karlovych: 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2021
embarassed embarassed Only people that watch a lot of Hollywood movies think she is innocent, incoherent people not capable of reason. Every killer now uses self defense as a reason including the fool that killed Umoren in Uyo. The average IQ of some Nigerians must be pretty low. We're they expecting someone being stabbed not to struggle with their supposed attacker?

1 Like

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Frontpage Lalaticlala,Mynd44,Seun,Dominique.
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Quelme: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2021
I wish Damn niggaar will learn from this. It's not all about smoking weed, banging pussy etcetera.... Wetin I know sef, Edo men and weed and banging pussy like Damn niggaar na 5&6. Damn niggaar, nor be every available pussy dem dey bang o....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by SimplyShit: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2021
Fahdiga1:
My instinct tells me she planned the murder before the D day. She didn't felt remorseful after her despicable act

She didn't felt remorseful? RIP English
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Csami(m): 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
If you ask me, I'll say this was a deliberate act. One of those committed by crime syndicate because of the items recovered by the police eg international passport, fake drivers license etc. I think they planned this in their little crime group. Such beauty with a mind of a wild beast.

1 Like

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Oluwasaeon(m): 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
Idamond:
these una research done too much. make them fire her one bullet for head make everything end
Lol
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by badboyTee(m): 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
if ataga is reading my comments in hell he should greet righteousness for me oo grin
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 25, 2021
Quelme:
I wish Damn niggaar will learn from this. It's not all about smoking weed, banging pussy etcetera.... Wetin I know sef, Edo men and weed and banging pussy like Damn niggaar na 5&6. Damn niggaar, nor be every available pussy dem dey bang o....

grin
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by franchuks(m): 12:21pm On Jun 26, 2021
Very unfortunate... "Woman" inhumanity to man.
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by juseng(m): 9:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
I ask the hard questions, hoping that the court of public opinion can make a sense of the crime, find some answers.
Questions:
1. How did the lady have the deceased account's pin number? Was it given to her by the deceased prior to the day of the crime, or on the day of crime?

If the deceased gave out the pin on the day of crime, forensic results will show if he was in any state to make a decision to that effect. The alcohol or drug levels in the body will help forensic experts to come close to some conclusion

2. Did she secure the pin from a source other than the deceased?
If the answer is yes, question is: who else has his pin? What connection does the lady have with the source? To establish motive is key here.
The investigation has to be widened.

3. Was the withdrawal from the deceased account intended as a robbery to shake off police lead and alter the motive for the murder?

Here, police would've to ask itself the question: who wanted the deceased dead in the first place?

4. What is the role or effect of drugs (if any) and alcohol in the crime? Who procured the drugs (if any) and alcohol?
Source_twitter
Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by dnawah(m): 7:54am On Jun 27, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
There are several evidences that prosecutors will use to convince a judge to sentence Chidinma Ojukwu to either life imprisonment or capital punishment for the premeditated murder of Michael Osifo Otaga. I am innocent looking just like the prime suspect in the murder case and have delved into drugs and alcohol which are legal in Netherlands and Canada, and both substances don't turn you into a rapist in Michael Ataga case or a murderer like Chidinma Ojukwu, so that defence can never fly.

Here are the evidences the prosecutors will use to convince a judge to convict her for premediated murder:

- She booked the Airbnb in Lekki,Lagos with an app used to generate a foreign number to hide her identity.

-No third party visited the Airbnb, besides a dispatch rider according to the security guards, who she later revealed came to deliver drugs.

-Despite the victim being an amateur boxer, during the purported struggle he was stabbed twice in the neck, once in the stomach and in the thigh,however the prime suspect Chidinma Ojukwu received no bruising or injuries which likely indicates the victim was incapacitated through a roofie or sleeping before he was killed in cold blood like a Christmas goat.

-Money began to disappear from Ataga’s GTB account. The withdrawals only stopped when an email asked for a change in his account details.With this, GTBank put an embargo on the account to prevent any further withdrawal. The prime suspect Chidinma Ojukwu confessed she withdrew N350,000 from his account.

-The victim was in a sober state of mind to take the murder weapon away from scene of the crime and throw it in the dustbin when she got home on the date of the murder and also have the retentive memory to recall the PIN number he purportedly gave her and withdraw money from the account on the same day.

-She showed no single sign of remorse for her murderous act which shows signs of a psychopath who has no regard for human life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94_0G9nJrM4

a mad man is better than a drug addict and a drunk.put both of them in building and set fire on it,and see who run out.

1 Like

Re: Evidences That Point To Chidinma Premeditated Murder Of Michael Ataga by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
dnawah:
a mad man is better than a drug addict and a drunk.put both of them in building and set fire on it,and see who run out.
I drink and used to smoke loud and you get used to it.

(1) (Reply)

I Used To Use Charms While Playing Football – Taribo West Claims / *shocking Story Of A Graduate Turned Yahoo Boy* / How Our Pastor Used Us To Fake Miracles - Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.