Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify (2127 Views)

New NCC USSD Codes For All Nigerian Networks / Nigerian Bank Cards Not Working On Google Play / Which Bank Cards Work With Spotify Premium? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify by Tccomms: 3:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hello folks, I'm trying to collect as much as possible all Nigeria bank Cards that work with music streaming services like Apple Music, Spotify and others. I'll start first by mentioning the one I know that works with either of this streaming services and I'll like members to please contribute any NG bank card they are using and is working with either of the listed above streaming services.

Anyone NG bank card listed should please not be repeated.
Thanks.
Re: All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify by Tccomms: 11:50am On Jun 26, 2021
UBA Naira Visa Card --- Apple Music
Re: All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify by micxwell(m): 2:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Zenith Bank Naira Master Card - Spotify, Apple Music, iTunes, Deezer and Tidal.

Well done for bringing up this topic. I had to test things out myself until I discovered all the above.
Re: All Nigerian Bank Cards that work with Apple Music and/or Spotify by Tccomms: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2021
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

I'm Disturbed, Please Help / I Need A New Smartphone But Difficult To Decide Which 1 To Buy: Your Advise Pls! / Nokia Launches New Asha Smartphones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.