Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,747 members, 7,851,560 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:53 PM

My 200k Dog House Project - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My 200k Dog House Project (885 Views)

Adult Female BB Dog Forsale @200k / 9 Weeks Old Male Pug Going For 200k This Weekend / The Right Materials For Building A Dog House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2021
Falling in love with the American Eskimo inspired me to try this out,normally I base on household furniture,you can check my profile but I decided to give it a shot and it was awesome and am determined to also design more for people who may be interested.
It has 2 white LED lights and a blue light for night view....the wood is properly treated to stand against spilled water and it has tiles in front with a rolling door that can be locked....it also has a wheel that can be moved about,just in case you want to sweep around the cage.
I will appreciate if this hits the front page to support my ministry,I know that since this is not snake post or somebody that was caught stealing ,the moderators may not push it to front page but I plead with us to support my ministry
I still have more awesome designs that I hope to try out one of this day,pls am still open for opinions for improvement...you can hit me up for more samples....I also do cabinets, beds etc.....
Lalasticlala , Mynd44,Dominique

1 Like

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2021
arixona:
Falling in love with the American Eskimo inspired me to try this out,normally I base on household furniture,you can check my profile but I decided to give it a shot and it was awesome and am determined to also design more for people who may be interested.
It has 2 white LED lights and a blue light for night view....the wood is properly treated to stand against spilled water and it has tiles in front with a rolling door that can be locked....it also has a wheel that can be moved about,just in case you want to sweep around the cage.
I will appreciate if this hits the front page to support my ministry,I know that since this is not snake post or somebody that was caught stealing ,the moderators may not push it to front page but I plead with us to support my ministry
I still have more awesome designs that I hope to try out one of this day,pls am still open for opinions for improvement...you can hit me up for more samples....I also do cabinets, beds etc.....
Lalasticlala , Mynd44,Dominique

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2021
More

1 Like

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2021
This is some of my wood works

1 Like

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by Juicewrld27: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
No be to sell this dog make i come dey bark for you for 200k grin

4 Likes

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nice

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2021
Juicewrld27:
No be to sell this dog make i come dey bark for you for 200k grin
Is not the dog sir,I'm talking about the house
Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hit me up

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'll post more but I will need your comments first,I love you all
Re: My 200k Dog House Project by DDDEnterprises: 5:03pm On Jun 25, 2021
Even some dogs are living in "luxury" while many human beings suffer in this country.

Nigerian government, thank you oo

1 Like

Re: My 200k Dog House Project by arixona: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Even some dogs are living in "luxury" while many human beings suffer in this country.

Nigerian government, thank you oo
They have a lovely kingdom where their leaders(humans) love and care about them
Re: My 200k Dog House Project by wunmi590(m): 1:31am On Jun 27, 2021

(1) (Reply)

. / Pups For Sale / How Do Dogs See

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.