Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,683 members, 7,851,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:33 PM

Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? (367 Views)

Have You Ever Think Of This / Why Do Siblings Of Same Parents Drift Apart? / 4 Children Of Same Parents Who Died Same Day Buried In Abia (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? by SonofGod231: 10:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
No,In my next Life God should change both my parents and Nationality.I Really Hate Them.
Re: Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? by doggedfighter(f): 11:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
grin
Re: Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? by budaatum: 11:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
I'd settle for the same parents despite their many flaws and imperfections.

Just next time, Lord, give me sense a lot quicker than you gave me sense this time!
Re: Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? by SonofGod231: 11:32pm On Jun 25, 2021
budaatum:
I'd settle for the same parents despite their many flaws and imperfections.

Just next time, Lord, give me sense a lot quicker than you gave me sense this time!
Me too. Turned out,I'm just going through that process. Na now me dey gain sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? by VTJN(m): 9:40am On Jul 21, 2021
SonofGod231:

Me too. Turned out,I'm just going through that process. Na now me dey gain sense.
God help us
Re: Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jul 21, 2021
SonofGod231:
No,In my next Life God should change both my parents and Nationality.I Really Hate Them.
Pissed off actually
Re: Do You Ever Think You Would Want Same Parents Again? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 21, 2021
All their action and plan is towards ruining me

(1) (Reply)

Is Hissing Inevitable In A Day As A Father Or Hustling Guy / KWAM1 Makes Relationship With Mother Of Four, Emmanuella Ropo, Official / WomenTalk : Low Self Esteem Rankings In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.