Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,329 members, 7,860,810 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:41 PM

What Are The Machine Learning Topics And Algorithms A Beginner Should Know - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Are The Machine Learning Topics And Algorithms A Beginner Should Know (165 Views)

What Programming Language Is Best To Learn Data Structures And Algorithms? / As An Absolute App Dev Beginner, Should I Learn Java Or Flutter? / Data Structures And Algorithms: A Beginner's Journey. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Machine Learning Topics And Algorithms A Beginner Should Know by kiransam: 7:51am On Jun 26, 2021
The Machine Learning consists of mainly two types of algorithms ,that helps beginner to understand the working of machine learning algorithms:

Supervised Learning: The algorithm helps the model to infer the learning under the supervision by providing the labeled data as feed to my model.

supervised learning can again be divided into two categories:

Regression

Classification

Unsupervised Learning: In unsupervised Learning the machine learns from unlabeled data, i.e. the result for the input data is not known beforehand. Here, the algorithm tries to determine the underlying structure of the data.

Types of unsupervised learning algorithms:

K-means clustering

Hierarchical Clustering

Principal Component Analysis

Interested in Machine Learning Check out this Machine Learning Course in Bangalore

(1) (Reply)

Get The Best Website Design For Law Firms / You Need A Website For Your Business / Convert A Website To Mobile App For Ios And Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.