Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k (3510 Views)

CANTECH::AUTEL::OBD II Scanners For Sale @ Affordable Price / Car Diagnostic kit On Your Laptop N17K / OBD / EOBD / OBD II Diagnostic Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by qunleajayi(m): 5:58pm On May 07, 2011
I have new stock of Innova Scanner with OBD I and OBD II with CAN bus for sale, It is a very comprehensive scanner and a notch above most of the toys that are now on the market. It is a standalone unit, no need for a laptop. It comes with a compact users manual and covers all new cars after 2003 (CAN BUS) after 1996 (OBD II) as well as six different adapters to cover most japanese vehicles as well as European cars before 1996 (OBDI) ,  It also comes with a one year factory warranty.

If you have a fleet of cars, or you are a reseller, this is the ultimate tool.

You can also link to the internet with this tool and download how-to-repair manuals for the error detected from innova's site.

Many mechanics now have scanners. Don't allow your auto-mechanic to turn your vehicle into a junk with his cheap scanner.

Call 08033120866 or email ictandiltd@gmail.com

Thanks

Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by qunleajayi(m): 6:05pm On May 07, 2011
We also re-train mechanics and "rewires" and we provide you with auto electricians and mechanics to help you fix your car at home,
Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by qunleajayi(m): 6:28pm On May 07, 2011
Yep, one gone,
Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by qunleajayi(m): 7:30pm On May 08, 2011
Another one sold. Only 3 more remaining,
Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by qunleajayi(m): 10:25pm On May 09, 2011
I have the last unit left, As a bonanza for naira landers you can buy this for N50k, Call this evening
Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by ngubojioke: 12:28pm On May 10, 2011
Where are u located? I am in Abuja. How can i get this tool pls?
Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by autol: 7:11am On May 05, 2012
Hi friend,
if you want to buy automotive diagnostisc tool
do not forget to contact with me
Thanks & Best regards
Sara Li
Autol technology Co., Limited
http:// www.autoltech.com
mail:sara@autoltech.com
MSN: autolsara@hotmail.com
yahoo: autolsara@yahoo.com

ngubojioke: Where are u located? I am in Abuja. How can i get this tool pls?
Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by autol: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2012
Hi friend, do you have MSN or yahoo, skype? let's talk with each other directly.
My contact:

Sara
Re: Professional Car Diagnostic Scanner with OBD I and OBD II/CAN bus Price:N70k by autol: 10:13am On Jul 03, 2012
autol: Hi friend,
if you want to buy automotive diagnostisc tool
do not forget to contact with me
Thanks & Best regards
Sara Li
Autol technology Co., Limited
http:// www.autoltech.com
mail:sara@autoltech.com

(1) (Reply)

EOD Car For Sale / Immculate Tokunbo Lexus Rx330 2005 @n2.52m Benin City Pre Xmas Sales / Toyota Camry 2011 XLE Keyless Entry V4 Extremely Clean See Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.