Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:47 PM

A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira (715 Views)

Abba Kyari: NDLEA Probes Tramadol Seizure Worth ₦3 Billion / Gabby Petito: This Is How U.S. Is Searching For A Missing Citizen(Pics) / “My Goods Worth Millions Has Been Stolen At Novare Mall, Lekki ” - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by holaphem(m): 9:10am On Jun 26, 2021
Please if any one help me locate this trailer don’t hesitate to call on the below number, it consist of 3 million worth of goods, the trailer was at the company it was suppose to deliver goods base on the time of arrival he was asked to park outside, hoping when the day breaks he would be allowed to come inside, unfortunately the trailer and the goods got missing, this happened around Sango Ota before iju, anyone who has vital information should pls contact the numbers asap...... thanks
Plate number : Ksf 717 xh
The trailer was conveying Chelsea carton....
+234.802.837.6819
+234.814.064.9153

Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by holaphem(m): 9:12am On Jun 26, 2021
Please mod help me take this to the front page asap, @seun @lala
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by Kriss216: 9:16am On Jun 26, 2021
The goods wey the trailer carry no get name

Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by Abfinest007(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2021
I can't call you an idiot if not I would have done that .how will u post a vehicle without number
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by Maxymilliano(m): 9:26am On Jun 26, 2021
Was this at DUFIlL (Indomie) or IDL (Chelsea) ?
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by Duru9(m): 9:53am On Jun 26, 2021
Them tow comot

Because I know this kind of trailer if them start am e de make heavy noise and if them start am them de leave am for like 30 minutes make e warm

Even if na tow na another big towing van go run am that one too go make noise

The company no get security
Where is the driver
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by Sultty(m): 10:38am On Jun 26, 2021
this must be a joke. how will this truck go missing when its not a pin, at least u can start from d park u got the truck from. best of luck op
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by holaphem(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Abfinest007:
I can't call you an idiot if not I would have done that .how will u post a vehicle without number
read very well I posted the plait number, and that’s at the back of the trailer learn to read before you jump into conclusion and are you as well telling that’s the first time you’re seeing a motor that the plate number position has been one way or the other damage?
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by holaphem(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Was this at DUFIlL (Indomie) or IDL (Chelsea) ?
Chelsea carton bruh
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by 2special(m): 10:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Well a ship got missing in Nigeria so anything can still happen... yeah, a petrol Laden ship disappeared in Nigeria.
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by NNFORUM(m): 10:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Re: A Missing Trailer Carry Goods Worth 3 Million Naira by dnawah(m): 7:47am On Jun 27, 2021
Abfinest007:
u self be JJC,look up at the left side of the truck, enlarge it, that is the plate number.for 9ja if plate number no dey him possition, check the wind shield if you no see am then check up.

EXCLUSIVE: UAE Suspends Direct Employment Visa For Nigerians Over Rising Crimes / Police Man Spoils Man Benz (video) / We Specialize In Slaughtering Students - Siblings Who Kill Students In Ondo