Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! (5755 Views)

Home Accident: Pressure Cooker Regulator Lodges In The Eye (Viewer Discretion) / 3 Very Common Sexually Transmitted Diseases / Ask The Eye Doctor Any Problem Concerning The Eyes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! by MrsChima(f): 5:09am On May 08, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Pweety, Pigmentation or dark circles/eye bags?

I know for us Asian, Pigmentation is common to our cheeks but most of us avoid it by putting moisturizer and SPF50 cream.

If its really pigmentation, perhaps you guys could apply SPF50 cream on that area.

LMAO@putting cream on the dark area of the eye. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she meant the eyes not the skin suga.
Pweety4me:

Dat's a horrible thing 2 say, how do u expect people who ave it 2 feel?it's not like it's some sort of disese! shocked embarassed

Yes i believe there should be a cure 2.

You are right. I meant to say delicious. That damn NL! tongue

Inked_Nerd:

[font=times][size=12pt]
Don't mind her. I'm actually intrigued by Africans who have eyes like that.

Hisssssssssss angry
Re: Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! by InkedNerd(f): 6:41am On May 08, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Hisssssssssss angry

Shaarap!! tongue

[size=13pt]
Happy Mother's Day grandma grin
[/size]
Re: Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! by MrsChima(f): 6:59am On May 08, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Shaarap!! tongue

[size=13pt]
Happy Mother's Day grandma grin
[/size]

I would need children to be a grandmother right? Let me have the babies first damn! angry angry

Happy Spinster Day to you! angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! by Pweety4me(f): 7:00am On May 08, 2011
Hmm pigment Hater tongue
Re: Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! by MrsChima(f): 7:03am On May 08, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! by MsPotato(f): 11:29am On May 08, 2011
Pweety4me:

^^No not that type, the 1 of the eye, see the first pic.

I dont see anything in her eyes naa. Where? shocked shocked shocked

Mrs.Chima:

LMAO@putting cream on the dark area of the eye. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

she meant the eyes not the skin suga.

Chima, u mean literally IN THE EYES? How is that possible? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Is Pigmentation In The Eye Very Common In Black People! by Pweety4me(f): 3:59am On May 10, 2011
If u look well around the pupils. . .u see this brownish kind of blemish but dat's just a very faint example of pigmentation.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls What Is Yoruba Name For Baking Soda / Make Life Much More With Eternal Energy Cup / Weight Loss 4 Fools Work Based On The Plan That Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.