Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) (1938 Views)

Team Nigeria At The African Athletics Championship / Another American, Robert Simmons, Switches Allegiances To Team Naija @ C'wealth! / Nigeria (4) Wallops Belgium (1) In 2008 Olympics Semi-Final (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by tosinadeda: 8:07am On Jul 18, 2007
Yeah right
PROUDLY NAIJA
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by tnaidaR(f): 3:57pm On Jul 18, 2007
Yeah, proudly naija. . .*roll eyes*
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by mukina2: 4:37pm On Jul 18, 2007
Iice you suppose donate ur heart grin cheesy wink

tnaidaR grin you nor go kill me wink
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by Mustay(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2007
One Naija!!! The competition is about development of youth football so it's not a must to win
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by jejelolatu(f): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2007
tnaidaR:

lol. . .Muki, some Nigerians are rather used to shame and disgrace when it concerns our football embarassed

Some can't be bothered tho' grin

i take xception to that,

if a couple of young boys in naija jersey go 4 a tournament and fail to achieve excellence then its shame on them and not shame on naija.

if i go for a dance competion with frends and we dnt win does that mean naija has been put to shame.

come on, stop attaching unnecesary importance to soccer.its big in naija, but really its not a big deal.
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by daynac4u(m): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2007
[color=#770077][/color]
             hi my guy is not as you think ok, you gat to know that this is not a match between Brazil and Chile ok. this Black and White match ok
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by Mustay(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2007
Y is this thread taking another dimension? Even with d ojoro- d guys held them for over 90 mins and the tournament is meant to discover d future ronaldo's of football so why must we always win? Infact, nobody expected em to reach this stage considering d fact that they played no friendlies, no camping at canada unlike d holland guys, no certainty of coach for weeks and too much of criticisms from nigerians which didn't boost their morale. Infact them try, BIg ups to them jo. If you no get . . . Ma lo gbori e jo(like mode 9 will say)
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by tnaidaR(f): 1:17am On Jul 19, 2007
jejelolatu:

come on, stop attaching unnecessary importance to soccer.its big in naija, but really its not a big deal.

Football is not a big deal? Says who? You?lol. . .where do i start from now? Umm. . let's see. . .

First of all, football is a BIG DEAL in Europe, Africa and South America. Say what That's the shit right now all over the world. LA Galaxy can hint you more wink
jejelolatu:

i take xception to that,

if a couple of young boys in naija jersey go 4 a tournament and fail to achieve excellence then its shame on them and not shame on naija.

Really? As much as I can't be bothered either we loose or win, the shame or pride falls on us NIGERIANS. Sorry. Assuming they had won the trophy you would have been so proud to tell everyone that Nigeria won the 2007 WYC, right? My dear, they went to represent NIGERIA. Duhh! Whatever they do there is for the sake of Nigeria. Or you think they just woke up one morning and decided to go play for themselves and make themselves proud? Why did they have to wear a Nigerian jersey? Why do we have NFA? Why do we invite players from their various clubs to play for Nigeria? Why do we have to struggle to get a foreign coach? Because we go as a team to represent Nigeria and the interest of Nigerians as well. No one goes there for their own pleasure or whatever.Or you think the president just feels like helping ''a couple of young boys in naija jersey'' win the trophy? Or because he likes them so much?

What you talking about? You see countries jubilating when they win. Is it only the team that rejoices? It's the 'whole' country dear. Football is not a one-man business and interest.

So, dear if our boys loose, shame on all of us and if they win the victory and jubilation is ours. We should support them both in good and in bad times tho' our football these days is crumbling seriously and everyone seems to be fed up with the players.

jejelolatu:

if i go for a dance competion with frends and we dnt win does that mean naija has been put to shame.

If you're going for a competition to represent Nigeria, if u win we're happy and if u fumble we'll be sad. wink

Anyway, no one takes these issues personal but umm. . it's all in the interest of Nigerians and not just the players.
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by folahann(m): 1:18am On Dec 12, 2007
U-20 failed to do it but U-17 made the country proud,shame on all you Nigeria haters
Re: A Shamefull Disgrace To Team Nigeria! (4-0) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 2:35pm On Oct 24, 2011
iice:

Muki am a sucker for pain grin grin Them Eagles always break my heart. . . grin

You said that at WOSA grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Liverpool 8 Vs Besiktas 0 / No Future Ambition (nfa) Now No Future Focus (nff) / Heartland Book Caf Champions League Semi-final Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.