Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Can I Go Ahead With My Visa Application Without The TB Certificate? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can I Go Ahead With My Visa Application Without The TB Certificate? (789 Views)

My Visa Denial Experience: What You Should Avoid / Is My Visa Agent A Scam? / Just Got My Visa To Travel To Germany For Work, I Am Having Cold Feet. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Go Ahead With My Visa Application Without The TB Certificate? by blessedbukky: 6:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Good evening all,I was at IOM on Thursday for TB test but the the doctor said I have to undergo a sputum test,the issue is the 8weeks that it will take for the results to be out considering that my school will resume on 6th of September,2021 with latest date of resumption is 24/09/2021,can I submit my visa application without the TB certificate? Though I don't know if I will be able to do that. All other documents are available except the TB certificate,school has also issued CAS,am really worried because of the statement of account for 28 days is ready as at 16th of this month and I won't be able use it if I have to wait till after 8 weeks when the sputum test will be ready,pls help out with suggestions on how I can go about the application.
Re: Can I Go Ahead With My Visa Application Without The TB Certificate? by Bmuhd4smile: 10:49am On Jun 27, 2021
This is tough o....
Re: Can I Go Ahead With My Visa Application Without The TB Certificate? by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
blessedbukky:
Good evening all,I was at IOM on Thursday for TB test but the the doctor said I have to undergo a sputum test,the issue is the 8weeks that it will take for the results to be out considering that my school will resume on 6th of September,2021 with latest date of resumption is 24/09/2021,can I submit my visa application without the TB certificate? Though I don't know if I will be able to do that. All other documents are available except the TB certificate,school has also issued CAS,am really worried because of the statement of account for 28 days is ready as at 16th of this month and I won't be able use it if I have to wait till after 8 weeks when the sputum test will be ready,pls help out with suggestions on how I can go about the application.

Do mantoux test and submit it while you wait for the sputum test result, I think Mantoux test result should be out in 3-5 days

(1) (Reply)

“we Lost Everything We Had In South Africa, But We’re Not Going Back” / Man Plans Trip To Sydney, Australia — Ends Up In Sidney, Montana. / Dv 2009 Winners With Questions And Useful Information

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.