Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP (1594 Views)

Betting Companies In Kaduna Urge State Government To Lift Ban On Betting Shops / FCMB Has Refused To Lift Restrictions On My Account After Doing KYC / Success Stories Of Nigerian Forex Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
This thread is for nairalanders success stories and assistance: I discovered nairaland forum as a platform where people who have skills and talent can showcase what they have. I am a living testimony here. This site has contributed positively to my career and business. There are lots of great minds here willing to assist to lift some people out from poverty. I have been thinking on how to contribute to change lives. We just need to start somewhere. So, if you one of nairalanders and you know this platform has helped you tremendously in the past or presently. Come here and share your testimony and don't forget to help at least one nairalander move to higher level and change the negative stories to positive. We are here to assist on what we have. People looking for help like to venture into business only allowed. So, you connect here. ***Outside this platform not allowed! Let's create avenue to help others!!!

3 Likes

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by doggedfighter(f): 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
Scammers and people looking for hook ups should stay far from this thread.

7 Likes

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by falcon01: 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2021
Hmm
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Dangrace01: 9:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
My testimony is sure in Jesus name. Amen
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by eveninnewspaper: 9:57pm On Jun 26, 2021
Got all three jobs applied for in one week- Glory to God!

4 Likes

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 10:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
doggedfighter:
Scammers and people looking for hook ups should stay far from this thread.
Not even allow
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 10:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
eveninnewspaper:
Got all three jobs applied for in one week- Glory to God!
shall be permanent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by enterpren1: 6:34am On Jun 27, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=femiblack+++books&search=Search

Readers they say are leaders :
I recommend the guy that sells almost all ebook that you can think of his nairaland handle is https://www.nairaland.com/femiblacky

Hear what others nairalanders have to say about here https://www.nairaland.com/search?q=femiblack+++books&search=Search

I personally have bought several ebooks from him.
His name is femi
He picks his call fast and delivers the ebook very fast too except he does not have it and he will tell you.

Lets promote people have take their time to help us with their knowledge in one way or the other so that they can do more.

Regards,
Loveall.
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Nomoreworries: 10:01am On Jun 27, 2021
After loosing my teaching job at a private school due to the national lockdown enforced last year as a result of the pandemic, it wasn't easy at all, with the burden of feeding a family of four and paying rentage, at some point I was on nairaland seeking for financial assistance, may be because I'm not good at begging and the fact that I'm not used to begging, someone sent #9 yes (nine naira) into my account maybe as a mockery or that's what he could afford anyway may God bless the person, I finally have to relocate from the city to a village and I summoned the courage to do menial jobs like doing labourer for bricklayers and others, I was able to raise some money, my mum also assisted me with some money to start Garri (White/Yellow) business, With grace from the Almighty Creator, I'm back on my feet better than how I was before the lock down, I now supply many restaurants with bags of Garri.

Location is Abuja, I look forward for more patronage from my Nairaland family and we can also supply to other parts of the country.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 4:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nomoreworries:
After loosing my teaching job at a private school due to the national lockdown enforced last year as a result of the pandemic, it wasn't easy at all, with the burden of feeding a family of four and paying rentage, at some point I was on nairaland seeking for financial assistance, may be because I'm not good at begging and the fact that I'm not used to begging, someone sent #9 yes (nine naira) into my account maybe as a mockery or that's what he could afford anyway may God bless the person, I finally have to relocate from the city to a village and I summoned the courage to do menial jobs like doing labourer for bricklayers and others, I was able to raise some money, my mum also assisted me with some money to start Garri (White/Yellow) business, With grace from the Almighty Creator, I'm back on my feet better than how I was before the lock down, I now supply many restaurants with bags of Garri.

Location is Abuja, I look forward for more patronage from my Nairaland family and we can also supply to other parts of the country.
. Good that you are able to discover your potential. I wish you progress
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by FunnyDude(m): 6:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
I made my big break through information gotten on NL

1 Like

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 9:22pm On Jun 27, 2021
FunnyDude:
I made my big break through information gotten on NL
That's great!
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Nomoreworries: 9:41pm On Jun 27, 2021
helpsomeone:
. Good that you are able to discover your potential. I wish you progress

Amen and you too.

You see the problem sometimes is limiting yourself to a particular location and having a myopic mindset (I don't think I can make it again, how can I make it? etc.), if you move out of your enclave and you meet the right people you will definitely make something out of your little efforts and connection s and blessings from above could locate you easily if you go out, we should all realize that we are not in the time of the reign of Israelites where by manna and other edibles fall from the sky/heaven, go out and start small, don't give up, don't mind the scorn of people towards you in your days of little beginning, all those who laugh at you will surely want to associate with you one way or the other once you make it in life.

Me I think the sky is the limit.

I wish you all success in your endeavors.

Please don't involve yourselves in fraud.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 1:49am On Jun 28, 2021
Nomoreworries:

Amen and you too.

You see the problem sometimes is limiting yourself to a particular location and having a myopic mindset (I don't think I can make it again, how can I make it? etc.), if you move out of your enclave and you meet the right people you will definitely make something out of your little efforts and connection s and blessings from above could locate you easily if you go out, we should all realize that we are not in the time of the reign of Israelites where by manna and other edibles fall from the sky/heaven, go out and start small, don't give up, don't mind the scorn of people towards you in your days of little beginning, all those who laugh at you will surely want to associate with you one way or the other once you make it in life.

Me I think the sky is the limit.

I wish you all success in your endeavors.

Please don't involve yourselves in fraud.
Love the encouragement

1 Like

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by mimilogistics: 4:38am On Jun 28, 2021
Beautiful thread, endorsed smiley

1 Like

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Mekanus(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Following.
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 7:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Very sure lots of people have benefited greatly on this platform. Share your testimony and inspire others
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Tohsynetita1: 11:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Have gotten like 5 business ideas with some people i met on nairaland. I cannot do without checking it daily.
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2021
Tohsynetita1:
Have gotten like 5 business ideas with some people i met on nairaland. I cannot do without checking it daily.
Wao! It's more educative
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Ishilovebestie(m): 11:22am On Jun 30, 2021
Na hungers dey wire me here,I never chop for some days.

Nairalanders please help me with 1k.
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Ishilovebestie(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2021
helpsomeone:
Wao! It's more educative

Hmmm see your monicker,good morning sir.

Sir please save my life with 1k.Hunger dey here.
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 11:29am On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilovebestie:

Hmmm see your monicker,good morning sir.

Sir please save my life with 1k.Hunger dey here.
This is for assistance on business
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Ishilovebestie(m): 11:33am On Jun 30, 2021
helpsomeone:
This is for assistance on business

I know,but I am using the opportunity to beg you for help.

Pls help me with 1k,this hunger get as e be.

I am expecting some money from someone by friday.

311 9656 085
FB

I am serious sir,help me if you have the means sir...
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 7:14pm On Jun 30, 2021
Ishilovebestie:

I know,but I am using the opportunity to beg you for help.

Pls help me with 1k,this hunger get as e be.

I am expecting some money from someone by friday.

311 9656 085
FB

I am serious sir,help me if you have the means sir...
What is account name and bank name?
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Ishilovebestie(m): 7:37pm On Jun 30, 2021
helpsomeone:
What is account name and bank name?

Acha emeka
First bank.
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by ambassadorgozie(m): 3:23am On Jul 01, 2021
Following
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Nobody: 5:35am On Jul 01, 2021
I only have this to say.... Before you call people broke and hungry on Nairaland. Think and think again!

Nairaland is like an iceberg, the top are the jobless ones... Beneath are the millionaires on Nairaland..

Key is, don't judge people. Just keep going round these sections ( diary, business, investment, property, cars, career, literature and science section)

If na romance you de spend more than 50% of your time.... You should adjust. Now.

3 Likes

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 8:10am On Jul 01, 2021
Fingers crossed
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by izuugodwin(m): 9:52am On Jul 01, 2021
My second investment was an idea from this section,and it paying me.with evry other information,nairaland is a wonderful family

2 Likes

Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 7:05pm On Jul 01, 2021
izuugodwin:
My second investment was an idea from this section,and it paying me.with evry other information,nairaland is a wonderful family
Great!
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by helpsomeone: 10:57am On Jul 03, 2021
Happy weekend
Re: Share your Nairaland success stories and Lift One Nairanders UP by Simeon88(m): 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2022
Seriously I have not had it good here. The investment opportunity I went into from nairaland was a scam. I lost some money but I became more wiser.
Pls anyone who is based in Abuja and is benevolent enough to drag someone up the ladder of success, am available anytime as I run my own little business.

Wish you all success in your endeavors.

(1) (2) (Reply)

NITTA 2005 Nominations (Nigerian information Technology & Telecom Awards) / Top Ten Nigerian Websites / Beverage Distribution Energy Drink/vodka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.