Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

Which Business Can I Do With 100,000 Naira In Lagos And Make Good Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business Can I Do With 100,000 Naira In Lagos And Make Good Profits (565 Views)

Start your human hair business with no capital & make good profits from it! / How to Start Human Hair business with or without Capital and make good profits! / Top 15 Small Business You Can Make Huge Money/profits From Daily In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business Can I Do With 100,000 Naira In Lagos And Make Good Profits by KangaIye: 6:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Hello Nairaland Community, please what profitable business can I do in Lagos with 100,000 naira capital.

Thanks
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 100,000 Naira In Lagos And Make Good Profits by Seniorwriter(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2021
KangaIye:
Hello Nairaland Community, please what profitable business can I do in Lagos with 100,000 naira capital.

Thanks

Why not consider investing that #100k Online and start earning Residually with less stress and guaranteed income daily.
In my candid opinion going into any profitable offline business in a metropolitan city like lagos will require more than #100k(Hundred Thousand).
Even the most common trending businesses like POS requires more than that.
But with your capital you can go into
# ECommerce
# Transcribing
# Youtubing
# Podcasting + Blogging
# Whiteboard Animation
To Name a few and earn considerably well.

Feel free to engage.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Which Business Can I Do With 100,000 Naira In Lagos And Make Good Profits by KangaIye: 9:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
Seniorwriter:

Why not consider investing that #100k Online and start earning Residually with less stress and guaranteed income daily.
In my candid opinion going into any profitable offline business in a metropolitan city like lagos will require more than #100k(Hundred Thousand).
Even the most common trending businesses like POS requires more than that.
But with your capital you can go into
# ECommerce
# Transcribing
# Youtubing
# Podcasting + Blogging
# Whiteboard Animation
To Name a few and earn considerably well.

Feel free to engage.

@Seniorwriter

More explanation needed on the list above.

(1) (Reply)

Naira Dips Further At Parallel Market After Cbn’s Clampdown On Bdcs / Understanding CBNs move against exchange rate platforms / New!!!! Price Slash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.