Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,343 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses (55700 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Blasts Reno Omokri For Comparing Her And Nkechi Blessing To Tinubu / Blessing Okoro Mocks Nkechi Blessing Over Her Fake Mercedes Benz Saga / Bolaji Amusan Is Elected As TAMPPAN President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by adenigga(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Abakelawal:
Two idiot........ senior chidinmas

Yeeeeeee......

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by Blessedassuranc(f): 10:32pm On Jun 28, 2021
Fiscus105:

Post ur DNA for confirmation

Frustrated crap that trying to be happy instead to amend ways

Chat me up privately and I ll give you all necessary proofs you need to show that I m not in your class you abandoned child dumped under the bridge.. VAGABOND

1 Like

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by EmekaA125(m): 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
A man being accused is 'guilty until proven innocent'

A lady being accused is 'innocent until proven guilty'
That's Naija for you. No wonder they don't take male being raped seriously. The society seems to be pro-active or sympathetic to women only. What doesn't kill men makes them stronger.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by EmekaA125(m): 10:39pm On Jun 28, 2021
SouthWestBlood:
Awon elders werey
They're hypocrites. Awon ti eleribu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by GoldHorse(m): 10:58pm On Jun 28, 2021
if they think whatever visibility they have achieved today is not through the Yoruba sector of the Nigerian motion picture industry, they should, at least, realise that the industry gave them the enabling environment for whatever they may have become today......
Some hidden messages dey inside here..... grin

1 Like

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by Zainabthegirl1(f): 11:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
Those old cargoes are talking....you never know until it happens to you Awon wicked men...their sense of reasoning isn’t different from that of those people we call politicians
Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by AngelicBeing: 1:00am On Jun 29, 2021
descarado:

You like igbo soup tongue

I will waybill some to you cheesy

How you dey?
Awwwwh!!! I am fine jare, I trust you are fine as well, Very kind of you, yes l like igbo soup alot, eating fresh igbo soups will prolong your life on earth, l dey wait oh, waybill the igbo soup to me, thanks a bunch cheesy

1 Like

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by 9jaRealist: 5:22am On Jun 29, 2021
adenigga:
Source: https://punchng.com/We-wont-tolerate-Iyabo-Ojo-Nkechi-Blessings-reckless-abuses-TAMPPAN

DUMB PRIMITIVE MISOGYNISTS…

And I used to think that Jide Kosoko had sense. CANCELLED, with immediate effect!!

>
Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by 001spice: 5:43am On Jun 29, 2021
NaijaOlosho:
undecided

I watch Black American and adventure Movies

I don't know these people

Nigerian movies that you can't see ordinary real slap
or real sex like the one you offer on a daily basis
Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by Amotekun777: 5:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Iyabo Ojo, Oloriburuku of a lady. Olofo! angry
Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by Humanoid01(m): 6:23am On Jun 29, 2021
obembet:
A m highly disappointed in this pple. Afterall all of them they molest ladies before they allow her to fixture in movies.
Fixture? You too go like ball o, lol.
Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by ddeola: 7:55am On Jun 29, 2021
Olosho wan tarnish Yoruba movie industry image. Olorun oni fun won se. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

All the men buying them cars and houses should call their ho to order o. sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by pacespot(m): 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
These two sluts are a menace to any industry. They are lucky we are in a society that glorifies people like them, if not, they should have been facing serious questioning in the court by now.
Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by pacespot(m): 8:06am On Jun 29, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

I tell you, that is the reality of today's world. A woman can lie against you, your head would have been on the gallow before they realized you are innocent, that is if you were lucky though. And there are some men promoting this trend against their fellow men too: simps

1 Like

Re: TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses by mrLhanray(m): 7:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:

That's the truth, it's easy for a man to loose everything. Guilty until proven innocent.

They need to protect their organization, because its bigger than Baba Ijebu himself. Those ladies are something else

The court will decide Baba ijebu's faith, not them...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Srushti Jagtap Breaks Guinness World Record For Longest Dancing Marathon Record / Very Pissed Off Fans Curse Out Peter Okoye & Lola For Shunning Jude's Wedding / My Fiancee Is 42, Not 60' - Praise Nelson Blasts BrightO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.