Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,013 members, 7,821,553 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) (5254 Views)

How To Prepare Non-Sticky Garri Or Eba (Pictures, Video) / Garri And Fried Fish Served At A Wedding In Lagos! / Make Up To 65% Roi From Soya Beans Production With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Biodun556(m): 10:01am On Jun 27, 2021

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Biodun556(m): 10:02am On Jun 27, 2021
What will happen to Nigerian peasants garri producers?

Will this benefit Nigerians in any way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by complexBoss12: 10:03am On Jun 27, 2021
next thing now is imported garri will full market, killing the local market. who ever opened this company in China, his only target is Nigeria, but our mf leaders will do nothing about it...

I woke up this morning, thinking. What bothers me is how an individual like Dangote, managed to build a refinery, but a country that makes his net worth in day could not.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aremuforlife(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2021
This is a welcome idea, we have everything to be sufficient in garri production, but our rich people believe in luxury lives than investment. We want government to do everything for us.

2 Likes

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by tommy589(m): 10:38am On Jun 27, 2021
Biodun556:

It will be of immense benefit. They are manufacturers of mass garri production machines,these will do away with the laborious manual production.

Now that garri is expensive,those that have the money and interested in farming can take advantage of this mechanised production

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by slimjohn2k5: 10:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Who still dey eat garri?
Just like kerosene garri is fading away na

1 Like

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
Did you know that Cassava is not indigenous to Africa

It was brought over from Brazil to Africa by the Portuguese

In Brazil they make a form of Garri WITHOUT fermentation

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeSXciUrKzw
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by xxxXXXxxx: 10:46am On Jun 27, 2021
This is highly impressive, I hope it would be of benefit to our agricultural and allied industries.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by MERCHANDISER: 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
the nature of soil in China can it grow cassava?

1 Like

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by EraseTheDot: 10:48am On Jun 27, 2021
caleboxylic:

You should go back to basics. This is common In the east.
Anything China produces, you import without shame.
If China manfactures farts, you would import.
Some ibos imported (cooked) soups till they were bursted.

- erase the dot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 10:51am On Jun 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
Cassava can grow almost anywhere
But this video is about marketing machinery

The mods should change the title of the thread .It is wrong and misleading

5 Likes

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Average9jaman: 10:58am On Jun 27, 2021
complexBoss12:
next thing now is imported garri will full market, killing the local market. who ever opened this company in China, his only target is Nigeria, but our mf leaders will do nothing about it...

I woke up this morning, thinking. What bothers me is how an individual like Dangote, managed to build a refinery, but a country that makes his net worth in day could not.

It's a question that defies any logical explanation what so ever.

It makes absolutely no sense.

We just do not demand enough accountability from our leaders as a people. People goof and heads don't roll, nobody losses his job.

I bet you that if all those politicians job security was threatened if any corrupt activities were linked to them, they would all sit up and work well in their various constituencies.

C that British health minister lost his job because he flouted covid 19 protocols and kissed his P. A grin

Here they will even assault the p. A, assault the parking attendant, assault the girl at the 3ex toy shop. And garba shehu will be releasing statements supporting them.... Smh..

2 Likes

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by DDDEnterprises: 11:01am On Jun 27, 2021
EraseTheDot:
Ibos would import. Make farmers poorer & kill the economy.
Hold ibos responsible.

- erase the dot

Na wa for people on this forum. Guy what's this nah? angry

with this your moniker, it already seems your mission on this forum is to attack Igbos at any opportunity.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by KosiGee(m): 11:03am On Jun 27, 2021
The lady was only presenting her/the garri processing machines and these machines are for small scale production. I believe the target is small/medium scale garri production farmers/agriculturists.

Question: Where are our engineers and all those agriculture engineering first class graduates and engineers?
Seems we take delight in exhibiting first class certificates but leave the practicals and problem solution to the Chinese.

We should be building our roads, factories, bridges, quality high rise buildings and not the Chinese.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:05am On Jun 27, 2021
KosiGee:
The lady was only presenting her/the garri processing machines and these machines are for small scale production. I believe the target is small/medium scale garri production farmers/agriculturists.

Question: Where are our engineers and all those agriculture engineering first class graduates and engineers?
Seems we take delight in exhibiting first class certificates but leave the practicals and problem solution to the Chinese.

We should be building our roads, factories, bridges, quality high rise buildings and not the Chinese.

You can do little without mastery of steel and metal production and fabrication.
The same blue machine used to grind pepper has not changed for 50 years

1 Like 1 Share

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Shuzzi(m): 11:08am On Jun 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
LALASTICLALA MYND44

DOES THIS GUY HAVE ANY SPECIAL POWER ON NAIRALAND
Are you new on nairaland?

It's a known fact that we have some bigoted and biased mods.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by BrazilaAirporta: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2021
complexBoss12:

I thought I was the only one who was thinking about it. This country is disproportionate in everything
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by testimony202: 11:10am On Jun 27, 2021
Opportunity for visionary Nigerian farmers to blow
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by policy12: 11:27am On Jun 27, 2021
Same garri that paint rubber go for #1500- #1600 in Lagos as @ this morning.

I hope the garri will last longer sha and not like other China products.

This is a very good stuff, investing into to the garri production with high automated machine will make sense.
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by falcon01: 11:37am On Jun 27, 2021
Nawa oo how e ho be for We be that
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by jeph19(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
I think the cassava was exported to China for production
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Alusiizizi(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Biodun556:

Absolutely not!! In fact, this is a total disaster to a large part of the Nigerian economy.

1 Like

Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 11:51am On Jun 27, 2021
jeph19:

I think the cassava was exported to China for production
Think or guess?

China is NOT producing any garri

Did you watch the video?

People just start commenting without any inquiry whatsoever
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by lascos912(m): 12:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
who told you that
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by aribisala0(m): 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
lascos912:
who told you that
He asked a question?
Re: China Goes Into Mass Garri Production With High Technology (vid) by Commentor: 12:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
DDDEnterprises:

Na wa for people on this forum. Guy what's this nah? angry

with this your moniker, it already seems your mission on this forum is to attack Igbos at any opportunity.
But he's not lying.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Eat Your Poop For #30million / Human Body Found In Mcdonald's Meat Factory ( Pic) / Right Combination With Quaker Oat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.