Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

'I Wan Sing' Is Different Form 'I Fit Sing' - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'I Wan Sing' Is Different Form 'I Fit Sing' (1172 Views)

Tonto Dikeh & Terry-G - Crazically Fit / Harry Mosco Is Dead : Veteran Singer ''love Wan Tin Tin ' / Nico Gravity - I Wan Finish Timaya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'I Wan Sing' Is Different Form 'I Fit Sing' by BayoMaya(m): 11:38pm On Jul 15, 2007
The Nigerian music industry amazes me and i get exited listening to new songs, i mean u see good musicians who has a bright future and a bunch of fakes ones

I call the original ones ''i fit sing because they re fit''

And the fake ''i won sing'' sing because they just want to squeeze into music and become stars

They even waste money i guess because there re a lot who can sing but no sponsorship and some can't but waste,some even copy the foreign musicians behaving like bad boys like being a fraudster u know.

it seizes to amaze me everyday i wake up 2 see nigerian music played on ma television
Re: 'I Wan Sing' Is Different Form 'I Fit Sing' by khanye(m): 3:42pm On Apr 07, 2009

The Nigerian music industry amazes me and i get exited listening to new songs, i mean u see good musicians who has a bright future and a bunch of fakes ones

And the fake ''i won sing'' sing because they just want to squeeze into music and become stars

Re: 'I Wan Sing' Is Different Form 'I Fit Sing' by frijos(m): 6:33pm On Apr 07, 2009
@ poster ur damn right man, me I got good stuff i kkeep churning out like fiyah u know. I got a gift for u though, try this one out and tell me what u fink!

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5801868521f7a66b/

From me to u

cheers!
Re: 'I Wan Sing' Is Different Form 'I Fit Sing' by sugabelle: 10:50pm On Apr 07, 2009
Bayo-Maya:

They even waste money i guess because there re a lot who can sing but no sponsorship and some can't but waste,some even copy the foreign musicians behaving like bad boys like being a fraudster u know.

it seizes to amaze me everyday i wake up 2 see nigerian music played on ma television

i used to feel like u bro, that some pple without talent are stealing the space in d industry. but then i became more openminded when on a personal level, i've met some performers who, though not talented, have the dream just to entertain, not for the money or fame but the desire to be part of the industry. I just wish everyone can have their dream. Me sef i for like 2 sing & dance like beyonce but . . . . undecided smiley

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Help To Get The Free Download Site For Gbemisoke And The Artist Pls / Is Lord Of Ajasa A Yahoo Boy? / Gangan A So

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.