Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,892 members, 7,817,626 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) (37216 Views)

Sirika Commends Obiano On Anambra International Airport (Pix, Video) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Update On Anambra International Cargo Airport (Photos ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 7:56pm On Jun 27, 2021
Kindly watch latest update on Anambra Airport and airport road with two bridges

above 90% ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY4vtTttPzM

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Fahdiga1: 7:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
If the PDP fails to overturn the charade of a primary election held yesterday in Awka then Soludo has already won the election even before any vote has been cast

69 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by IgweOfNnewi: 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ok
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
The airport roads almost ready has two bridges, the road connect to Enugu/Onitsha express way

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by bestdefender: 8:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:37pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gov Obiano has done well when many states are struggling to pay ordinary salary he is putting up these massive projects.

109 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
The incoming governor Prof Soludo was also at the inspection visit

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by pricklewane: 8:48pm On Jun 27, 2021
Making sense
post=103147879:
The incoming governor prof Soludo was also at the inspection visit

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by triple996(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mediocre
Mediocre
Mediocre
nonsense everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 8:58pm On Jun 27, 2021
triple996:
Mediocre
Mediocre
Mediocre
nonsense everywhere
Hateful being from desert

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by thesicilian: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
post=103148319:

The truth can indeed be a slap on the face of those unprepared to hear it.

7 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Verily verily I say unto you, after these airport is fully completed Anambra will become an investor's paradise. far and wide There will be partition and scramble for investment opportunities that will spring up in the state and thus create positive externalities for other south eastern States.

Let me sharpally, relocate and pitch my tent in Anambra so as to tap into these myriads of business opportunities that will come forth.

Ighotago?

grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by triple996(m): 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
post=103148319:

grin grin grin
Really ?
Were I live airports are not worth celebrating,
So am hateful 4 airing my opinion
Anyway Greet esn 4 me grin

2 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by ejanla077: 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2021
triple996:
Mediocre
Mediocre
Mediocre
nonsense everywhere
yoruba Muslim when will you ever appreciate good... grin

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by mancoconut: 9:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
triple996:

grin grin grin
Really ?
Have you eaten your ration of elephant grass today?

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
thesicilian:

The truth can indeed be a slap on the face of those unprepared to hear it.
Please can you tell me what is mediocre about these projects or just out of jealous he pronounced these massive projects as mediocre I checked his profile and realised his from Kaduna, only envious and evil mind will utter such rubbish.

28 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
triple996:

grin grin grin
Really ?
But you will celebrate when El Rufia commission street road, better face the bandits ravaging your state

30 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by thesicilian: 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Thu
post=103148541:

Please can you tell me what is mediocre about these projects or just out of jealous he pronounced these massive projects as mediocre I checked his profile and realised his from Kaduna, only envious and evil mind will utter such rubbish.
Those are just normal projects, nothing out of the ordinary. Praising a governor for carrying out basic constituency projects is like celebrating a teacher for teaching his students.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 9:53pm On Jun 27, 2021
thesicilian:
Thu
Those are just normal projects, nothing out of the ordinary. Praising a governor for carrying out basic constituency projects is like celebrating a teacher for teaching his students.
Not ordinary, it's capital intensive, two state governors in your region borrowed billions from Islamic bank to construct Airports at the end they couldn't deliver, Anambra airport is a massive project, with 3.7 km second longest in Nigeria, after MMA Lagos built by FG, you guys should stop hating, when FG was reconstructing Enugu 3.0 km runway it was making news not to talk of brand new airport city with access roads and bridges at this critical time, only envious mind will call the project mediocre

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by EmekaA125(m): 10:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
ThEGodFaThEr103:
Verily verily I say unto you, after these airport is fully completed Anambra will become investor's paradise. far and wide There will be partition and scramble for investment opportunities that will spring up in the state and thus create positive externalities for other south eastern States.

Let me sharpally, relocate and pitch my tent in Anambra so as to tap into these myriads of business opportunities that will come forth.

As an Omoluabi from Igbęsá, Ogun State I must confess that Igbos are intelligent, sharp, creative and industrious little wonder they were able to turn the once empty land at Abule'nla along Ojo road into what is known today as Trade fair where buyers from several African countries come to trade.

I wish my Yoruba brethrens will emulate the Igbos instead of casting aspersions at them.

Yinyin ęyin Òmò Igbo!

Ighotago?
Yoruba culture of prostrating for males and kneeling down for Females. That's lovely.

3 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Mastakija(m): 10:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
I love the song though
Still watching...
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Mastakija(m): 10:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
I tot it had already been completed
Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Anambra1stS0n: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mastakija:
I tot it had already been finished
They did test run on the runway

6 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Mastakija(m): 10:21pm On Jun 27, 2021
post=103150391:

They did test run on the runway
ohk

1 Like

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by izombie(m): 10:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Weldone obiano.

8 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Alphafarms(m): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
post=103146959:
Kindly watch latest update on Anambra Airport and airport road with two bridges

above 90% ready

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JY4vtTttPzM

Lalasticlala

Please give us update on onitsha river port, has the project gone underground?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
after this airport is completed... na then you will see the real developers in us!!

we will develop anywhere that is developable....

we go knack the real hustle for this airport, me self go join the league..... whether dead or alive man must make money....

Igbo amaka.
anambra amaka.
nnewi south amaka.
umueri amaka.

34 Likes

Re: Update On Anambra International Airport And Airport Road (Photos, Video) by thewarrior72: 12:13am On Jun 28, 2021
This is commendable from Obiano

25 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

These Children Lost Their Mothers In An Accident Along Ibadan/ijebu... [PICS] / Frozen Lake: A Trip To Lake Simcoe In Ontario ) Pictures) / Aerial Views Of Nigerian Cities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.