Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria (1105 Views)

Should I Allow My Mother-in-law In Our Home? I Need Advice / Polyandry: Outcry Over South Africa’s Multiple Husbands Proposal / Man Impregnates His Mother-In-Law In Nasarawa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by tobechi20(m): 9:20pm On Jun 27, 2021
Girls, will you consider marrying two husband

Guys, can u b a second husband
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by advanceDNA: 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
tobechi20:

Nigerian women wey no get money

2 Likes

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
God forbid. It can't happen.
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Kdon2: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
advanceDNA:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Kdon2: 9:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
CharisEleos:
God forbid. It can't happen.

You scared of 3reesome? grin
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
The only problem with two husbands, especially two NIGERIAN husbands, is that they have no usefulness.

It is not about money because even Linda Ikeji and Genevieve won’t consider it. Not forgetting that there are a lot of poor polygamous men and most polygamous homes have the man impregnating while the mother fends for the kids and tries to keep them together, since her houseband is always out hunting for newer toto.

So, one is enough stress, why add extra(s)?

A man can marry multiple wives because women are useful just by being women. At least they can birth kids and maybe take care of the home. They will submit to him, take turns to visit his mother in the village and wash her hollandis.

What do you now gain from marrying two NIGERIAN husbands?

- They won’t submit.

- Tell them to help you add small water to the rice that you are already boiling, they will say you are emasculating them.

- To provide sef is now wahala for them.

- You will age very fast and no, it is not nature. Except nature is a Nigerian man. You will age fast because you would constantly be blamed for the actions of two or more men who are supposedly more logical than you.cry

- They don’t have wombs, you will be the one carrying pregnancies and birthing them.

- Since they are polygamous in nature (according to them o), you will spend your youthful years fighting side-chicks and attending all the revival programs in UAR.

- You will do the caregiving yourself because as usual, they are always too tired and busy to bond with their kids, but they have enough time to bond with side-chicks. Go to bars, you will see them there, laughing like hyenas, drinking Hero and chewing peppered kpomo.

If he wants to finish you kpatakpata, he will go and lodge in a hotel with his daughter’s mate and get killed.

Men won’t do it because of ego, women won’t do it because it is of no use.

Sorry, I will pass. wink

33 Likes 9 Shares

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Some already married women,go top up.

1 Like

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Ladylandplug2: 10:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
grin wahala

Check my signature guys... Thanks
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by TheSourcerer: 10:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
There's a stern difference between open minded south African women nd those that shout god forbid

1 Like

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by cococandy(f): 2:22am On Jun 28, 2021
pocohantas:
The only problem with two husbands, especially two NIGERIAN husbands, is that they have no usefulness.

It is not about money because even Linda Ikeji and Genevieve won’t consider it. Not forgetting that there are a lot of poor polygamous men and most polygamous homes have the man impregnating while the mother fends for the kids and tries to keep them together, since her houseband is always out hunting for newer toto.

A man can marry multiple wives because women are useful just by being women. At least they can birth kids and maybe take care of the home. They will submit to him, take turns to visit his mother in the village and wash her hollandis.

- They won’t submit.

- Tell them to help you add small water to the rice that you are already boiling, they will say you are emasculating them.

- You will age very fast and no, it is not nature. Except nature is a Nigerian man. You will age fast because you would constantly be blamed for the actions of two or more men who are supposedly more logical than you.cry

- They don’t have wombs, you will be the one carrying pregnancies and birthing them.

- Since they are polygamous in nature (according to them o), you will spend your youthful years fighting side-chicks and attending all the revival programs in UAR.

- You will do the caregiving yourself because as usual, they are always too tired and busy to bond with their kids, but they have enough time to bond with side-chicks. Go to bars, you will see them there, laughing like hyenas, drinking Hero and chewing peppered kpomo.

If he wants to finish you kpatakpata, he will go and lodge in a hotel with his daughter’s mate and get killed.

Sorry, I will pass. wink

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Vision101(m): 2:30am On Jun 28, 2021
@pocohantas

- They won’t submit.

@me
Nigerian women would not like it because they are not liberal in giving to men. They operate with entitlement mentality. They have been schooled to believe that men owe them the whole world and that they owe men only kpekus.

Even the kpekus that nature gave them for free they still expect men to pay gate fee. The richest among them still expect to receive from men. This is in contrast to South African women.
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:06am On Jun 28, 2021
Such a stupid topic...

With all due respect to the OP.
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by bukatyne(f): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2021
tobechi20:

When you understand the value men and women bring in relationships, you will understand that being the fifth five for a Uber rich Alhaji who needs a baby girl is much more beneficial to a woman than having multiple husbands.

Multiple husbands for a woman is an utter waste and suffering.
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by RightToReject(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
99.9% of women will lustfully and gladly wish to, assuming that High-Net-Worth men and or responsible men will agree to their proposal; unfortunately, no man in these categories (who are in the majority, of course) will wittingly agree to permanently share a woman with another man in such arrangement, when literally obtaining sex from women of all classes is one of the easiest things to do anywhere in the world. This 99.9% of women have literally nothing good to offer men.

So, almost all of them who will say/has said that they won't didn't say so on a moral ground or because women truly bring more values in marriage/relationship as they want others to believe, no, rather it's because they will not succeed in having worthy men agreeing to their proposals.

It's a well-known fact that women are more susceptible to greed/immorality than men, which is why they're called the weaker vessel.

3 Likes

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by teresafaith: 12:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
pocohantas:

- They won’t submit.

Sorry, I will pass. wink

1 Like

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Hathor5(f): 4:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
RightToReject:

It's a well-known fact that women are more susceptible to greed/immorality than men, which is why they're called the weaker vessel.

I don't want to believe that you typed the word 'fact' in this sentence with a straight face. Seriously?

This must be the most biased and sentiment-ridden statement I have come to read this year.

3 Likes

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by Almaigaa: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
advanceDNA:

Kikikikikikikkkkkikikiki grin cheesy

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by LadyRosa(f): 5:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nna ehn, I will marry like 4 husbands. One from East, west, North and South. cool

1 Like

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by LadyRosa(f): 5:13pm On Jun 28, 2021
pocohantas:

- They won’t submit.

Sorry, I will pass. wink

People differ truly. I will jump at the idea because I love varieties as _4ck.Why should I eat one particular soup for the rest of my life when I can eat varieties albeit legally.

1 Like

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by crackhaus: 5:31pm On Jun 28, 2021
RightToReject:
99.9% of women will lustfully and gladly wish to, assuming that High-Net-Worth men and or responsible men will agree to their proposal; unfortunately, no man in these categories (who are in the majority, of course) will wittingly agree to permanently share a woman with another man in such arrangement, when literally obtaining sex from women of all classes is one of the easiest things to do anywhere in the world. This 99.9% of women have literally nothing good to offer men.

So, almost all of them who will say/has said that they won't didn't say so on a moral ground or because women truly bring more values in marriage/relationship as they want others to believe, no, rather it's because they will not succeed in having worthy men agreeing to their proposals.

Lol, you saw through it all...
I see the explanations as academic posturing, nothing more... An elementary attempt at diverting readers from the core of the issue.

Nigerian women in particular are simply not built to stand as the main provider in a marriage with two or more men.

The idea behind polyandry as practiced in certain parts effectively places the men involved on the back seat.
These men are more or less consorts to an alpha-female who in addition to being the head of the family, also ensures that her husbands are well taken care of.

Such magnanimity is not something to be seen among Nigerian women, who by default are receivers and hardly givers with respect to relationships.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by pocohantas(f): 5:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
LadyRosa:

People differ truly. I will jump at the idea because I love varieties as _4ck.Why should I eat one particular soup for the rest of my life when I can eat varieties albeit legally.

Just keep them as side-guys. You no need marriage to eat different soups. Na make you no jam the one that will ataga you. grin
Re: If Polyandry Bill Were Passed Into Law In Nigeria by LadyRosa(f): 9:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
pocohantas:

Just keep them as side-guys. You no need marriage to eat different soups. Na make you no jam the one that will ataga you. grin

It's true o. Men can't control their jealousy. They react to jealousy even far worse than women, reason why they had to go to evil forest and invoke the oracle magun on their wives.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cause Of These Symptoms ? / I Still Don't Understand This Dream Of Mine. / Managing A Wife That Does Not Have a Sweet Pussy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.