Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders. (180 Views)

Please I Need Your Advice Nairalanders / Pharmacy Students Pls I Need Your Advice Urgently / I Need Your Advice Nairalanders, It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Your Advice Nairalanders. by Jonathan231(m): 11:30pm On Jun 27, 2021
To everyone reading this post. I kindly need your advice cause I have decided to work on myself. In other to be become a better person since the present condition of this nation is nothing to write home about.

I am a graduate and also I have completed my NYSC program. Although I studied management and account and graduated with 2:2.

Now to where I need your help my fellow NAIRALANDERs . I have noticed that I am good in creating of content, management of social media pages, and PR. I really need to earn a living with my talent and skills. I don’t really care about the figures. I just want to feel fulfilled in life. Anyone with a way out.
Re: I Need Your Advice Nairalanders. by YourBestSelf: 2:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Same story all over the internet.

You have talent. You have passion. You need a way to make money from what you love.

It's hard. Like Olumo rock hard. Especially in Nigeria.

The smart way to get by is to find a way to keep alive.

I see you studied management and accounting. Why not consider looking for a book keeping role?

Or stock keeping? Or anything basic in finance?

If you're serious about writing, you can always work at it every evening after work. And throughout the weekend.

When you've built up a following and have clients, you can then dump the job for your passion.

Don't fool yourself. Making it big in writing or PR is a tall order when you are a no name!

Do what is practical. Forget your imaginary writing skills.

Hunger will flog you. Frustration will bury you.

Find something to keep alive first. Cheers.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Sales Executives / Not A Physical Structure, But A Visible Network. / Monday Motivation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.