Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . (41363 Views)

Boy Hawking In Aba Falls Into Gutter And Drowns After Heavy Rainfall (Graphic) / Sugar Cane Seller Picks Fallen Sugar Cane From The Gutter To Sell To The Public / Lady Enters Gutter "After Lodging With Man In A Hotel" In Lagos. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Geeman2006: 11:36am On Jun 28, 2021
Afriqan:
I pity anyone still buying fruits and other food products from mallams for consumption. Imagine eating a coconut like this, that's automatic typhoid fever. Eat N100 coconut, pay 20k medical bills.

Too many videos like this everywhere on the internet. I don't like to sound tribalistic but ab0kis are really dirty. embarassed

There is a clear distinction between being dirty and being stupid. This is being stupid...
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by RevolverOcelot(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2021
They should be arresting and prosecuting these people instead of going after young boys with flashy phones/cars. As for me I'd rather suffer from vitamin deficiency than eat any roadside food in Nigeria especially fruits.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by bleskid: 11:38am On Jun 28, 2021
no be beating this man dei find like this .....
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Lewisdinho(m): 11:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Aboki and dirtiness be like 5&6. Tueeeh
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by uuzba(m): 11:40am On Jun 28, 2021
seborrhic:

Rubbish.
There are times when you feel like eating out unless you are a robot.
It's same way eating one particular meal everytime gets one bored of it atimes.
The only thing is that one should be very sure of the kinds of place one eats out if one has to
That's why we have youtube videos.
Watch how to cook the food you like and cook it at home.
Enough of all this BS dirty outside food.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Okuruche: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2021
Shithole !
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Oyewale25: 11:41am On Jun 28, 2021
Missambitious:
One of the reasons i don't fancy eating outside. You don't know how, when and where the food was prepared. That's how Someone will be eating poison thinking that s/he is enjoying.

I swear. Especially when I heard a story of a popular food joint in lagos where the owner washed pussy and add it as part of cooking ingredients. Her reason for doing this is for people to like her food and many more customers. No wonder people always full there morning and night.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by DONFASZY(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2021
Why all of dem get heart of a stone
Why
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by DONFASZY(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Why all of dem get heart of a stone
Why

Dem use wickedness Nd heartlessness swear for this people
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by GoodBoi1(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
I stopped buying suya when I found myself often taking antibiotic after I eating it
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by kiddkash(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154097:
This is just so disgusting and sick!

Imagine the gutter that some people must have done the number one and number 2 inside , and he was still using the dirty water to wach coconut for innocent citizens to buy and eat saying ' and this coconut sweet die o, give me #50 own more'!
Not knowing that they have just swallowed something damn dirty!!

May God continue to protect and safe his children from people like this particular dirty seller.
please tell your kids and people's kids to be careful about the things the buy especially coming back from school.
I wish someone old me this and I actually listened and did it
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Iceyjayz: 11:43am On Jun 28, 2021
FBIBOT:

If you enter some of those expensive restaurants kitchen you will cry and wish to vomit all you have consumed....
What is there now? let me know grin
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Iceyjayz: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2021
pocohantas:
I don’t eat any fruit that has been cut open. Be it pineapple, watermelon or coconut. angry

Give me make I go wash and cut for my house.
Who asked you angry
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by FBIBOT(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
What is there now? let me know grin

The poor and unhygienic storage condition of foods and other perishable products....
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Cyoung4real(m): 11:50am On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154134:

But there are dirty people all over every tribes in Nigeria.

See eh. Do you know that If they bring all the dirty people in every tribe and join them together, aboki would still be the dirtiest amongst the dirty.

3 Likes

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by solanke247(m): 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
May God help us......

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Iceyjayz: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Oyewale25:

I swear. Especially when I heard a story of a popular food joint in lagos where the owner washed pussy and add it as part of cooking ingredients. Her reason for doing this is for people to like her food and many more customers. No wonder people always full there morning and night.
Is this even for real? ewwwww
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Iceyjayz: 11:58am On Jun 28, 2021
FBIBOT:

The poor and unhygienic storage condition of foods and other perishable products....
I don't patronize anyhow restaurants, the restaurants I do patronize are very clean
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by juman(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
What a country.
He suppose to throw them away.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by dmbb: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
Those that doctored this footage have done a good job
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by FBIBOT(m): 12:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Iceyjayz:
I don't patronize anyhow restaurants, the restaurants I do patronize are very clean

I hear you
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Bwilliam(m): 12:07pm On Jun 28, 2021
post=103154097:
This is just so disgusting and sick!

Imagine the gutter that some people must have done the number one and number 2 inside , and he was still using the dirty water to wach coconut for innocent citizens to buy and eat saying ' and this coconut sweet die o, give me #50 own more'!
Not knowing that they have just swallowed something damn dirty!!

May God continue to protect and safe his children from people like this particular dirty seller.

It's actually
*wash
*save

"From this particular dirty seller" = trying to say it's not all of them.
You're not fooling anybody, they're all like that. People that eat a plate of food that has a swarm of flies on it.

Go and turn what is on your grill before e burn.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Kayyus09(m): 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
I only buy onion and carrot from these guys. And with mindset that such needs thorough cleansing.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by ogbuefi677(m): 12:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
naijaebay:
Same goes with Suya. What I have seen them do is very disturbing. Never will I buy suya or cut fruits from roadside again
Suya is a bit better as it passes thru direct fire

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by SeriouslySense(m): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2021
smiley

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Ganbite: 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
dignity33:
If you Buy a fruit on road side please ensure you wash it thoroughly before eating, many of this Aboki people don't know what hygienic means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh3Qo3EyFY

Sincerely most of this malam selling something at the road side can poison someone
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Stallione(m): 12:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
No be fulani demon again?.. Ndi ala ndi ala everywere u go.

1 Like

Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by StrictlyStreet: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Do you know why God will not punish this idiot? Because he can even drink that water himself; so he doesn't think he has done anything bad.
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by Goldbw122(m): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
I will simply wash the coconut again, there are other food which we don't know what they are made of
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by youngmoney4me(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
God have mercy upon your people
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 12:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
NAFDAC, SON, PUBLIC HEALTH where art thou?
Re: Coconut Seller Caught Using Water In Gutter To Wash His Coconut . by daniel56(m): 12:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
dignity33:
If you Buy a fruit on road side please ensure you wash it thoroughly before eating, many of this Aboki people don't know what hygienic means.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrh3Qo3EyFY

That is y of the main reasons I don't eat street things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Snoring Heavily In The Sleep, What Is The Solution. / Adedayo Williams Tests Positive For Coronavirus / Doctors Stunned Sighting Octopus In Patient’s Throat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.