Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:10 PM

Making Money With Your Mobile Phone On Social Media - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Making Money With Your Mobile Phone On Social Media (104 Views)

How To Download WWE (world Wrestling Entertainment) Full Videos On Your Mobile D / Full List Of All Mobile Phone USSD Codes For Banks In Nigeria [2017 Update] / Unlock, Flash, Upgrade And Downgrade Your Mobile Phone and modems here in Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Making Money With Your Mobile Phone On Social Media by Geetrendpr: 5:22am On Jun 28, 2021
Do you know you can sell Instagram , twitter, Facebook, google voice pages and make little money for yourself while in school.

How do you go about it

1) get someone that have any of the social media page
2) find someone that is interested in buying
3) create a platform to sell
4) make payment for the seller and add your profit to the buyer

How to build your own space

You can add a lot of people on WhatsApp
I have over 1000 viewers on whatsapp and in turns I make 1,000 naira per ads on whatsapp

You can also do this for yourself.

Creating a social media space

It cost you money

Firstly you build your preferred platform
Secondly find content to post regularly
Lastly make profit from your social media space

For full tutorial and explanations
Contact me on whatsapp
+2347 30 52 82 92

I will teach you five ways to make money without going outside

(1) (Reply)

Stone Coated Steel Roof Tile With Warranty Period Of 50 Years / 11 Aspirants Demands Cancellation Of APC Governorship Primary In Anambra / PMP Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.