Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,152 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal (1673 Views)

Manchester City Complete Historic Treble With Champions League Success / Chelsea Agree To Sign Carney Chukwuemeka From Aston Villa / Manchester City sign Jack Grealish from Aston Villa in £100m record deal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by damilola4162(m): 6:27am On Jun 28, 2021
According to CaughtOffside, Manchester City will announced signing of Jack Grealish from Aston Villa after Euro 2020.

Grealish, who captains Aston Villa, is competing in Euro 2020 with England at current, but will soon officially become a Manchester City player.

A close club source has told CaughtOffside that an £88m fee has been agreed between the two parties. The agreement is understood to have been in place since the end of last season.

Newspremises gathered that Grealish will sign with Man City on a five-year contract, with announcement set to come after Euro 2020.

Newspremises also gathered Manchester City will listen to serious offers for Riyad Mahrez and Raheem Sterling following Grealish’s arrival at the Etihad.

Man United have never shown an interest in signing Grealish. This has been a one horse race since last summer, with City getting the deal done.

Grealish scored six goals and provided 12 assists in 26 appearances for Aston Villa last season, earning himself a spot in Gareth Southgate’s England squad.

The 25-year-old will hope to be given the nod to face Germany on Tuesday night, having impressed last time out against the Czech Republic.

Source: https://newspremises.com.ng/manchester-city-complete-signing-of-jack-grealish-from-aston-villa-in-88m-deal/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Dominique

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Bigredmachine: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2021
angry
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 28, 2021
Ok
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by paulolee(m): 6:31am On Jun 28, 2021
good move bt i think he would be best suited in man city
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by BigDick70inch(m): 6:59am On Jun 28, 2021
Foolish man city........
Selling sterling is quite understandable.......but while would they even think of selling established mahrez for one season wonder man grealish??

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by paulolee(m): 7:03am On Jun 28, 2021
ha good move for city...dey also need a good top9 to replace kun n kane would be perfectly suited for dt role..
I dnt see any team stopping city in winning all domestic titles next season....I jus pray dt luck go with DM in winning dt UCL too

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Vulcanheph(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2021
Good move.
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by TheEnygma(m): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2021
Good move... I know Guardiola will use him to his fullest potential.
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by ojaysam25(m): 7:25am On Jun 28, 2021
Wow....man city mean business this season o....others need to step up to close the gap...i heard manutd is still pricing one player for over a year now like crayfish grin.....

4 Likes

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Numerouno94(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:
Wow....man city mean business this season o....others need to step up to close the gap...i heard manutd is still pricing one player for over a year now like crayfish grin.....

That club annoys me alot. Having concluded the deal for Kane in the coming days, United will still b playing hide nd seek wit Sancho. SMH.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by ojaysam25(m): 7:43am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

That club annoys me alot. Having concluded the deal for Kane in the coming days, United will still b playing hide nd seek wit Sancho. SMH.
grin....bro the only club that can relatively stop city next season is Chelsea....i don't see others willy to compete with city in the transfer market.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Duru9(m): 7:47am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

grin....bro the only club that can relatively stop city next season is Chelsea....i don't see others willy to compete with city in the transfer market.

Which chelsea

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Numerouno94(m): 7:48am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Exactly bro. Abramovich is ready to spend big. While United nd Liverpool re chasing shadows. Nd our beloveth Arsenal is beyond redemptiongringrin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by ojaysam25(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Exactly bro. Abramovich is ready to spend big. While United nd Liverpool re chasing shadows. Nd our beloveth Arsenal is beyond redemptiongringrin
Arsenal....is that one a club grin....a club that is eager to sell than buying, i doubt if they would be able to attract any big player again.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by ojaysam25(m): 7:57am On Jun 28, 2021
Duru9:

Which chelsea
TT has been a thorn on guardiola flesh since he came to england....and i see them matching city in both the transfer market and on the pitch....you don't write off the current best club in the world...wether you like it or not they are the best club in the world and it will remain so....till they relinquish the champions league.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Silentgroper(m): 8:10am On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:
ha good move for city...dey also need a good top9 to replace kun n kane would be perfectly suited for dt role..
I dnt see any team stopping city in winning all domestic titles next season....I jus pray dt luck go with DM in winning dt UCL too
Let liverpool 1st land mbappe. U would reconsider dz post.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by MasonKendall(m): 8:18am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Chelsea that won 6 league titles under 16 managers? Or is there another Chelsea?
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by ojaysam25(m): 8:29am On Jun 28, 2021
MasonKendall:
Chelsea that won 6 league under 16 managers? Or is there another Chelsea?
They are the current best team in the world...and they are the only team giving city problem in the just concluded season abeit beating guardiola city 3 in a row.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:

They will win UCL. The momentum has been built.

But you know it's difficult for one team to take UCL and their premier league same year. We don't do that here.

Only teams like Bayern does that.

Man Utd or Liverpool may take the league season.
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Chelsea will beat city home and away. Yes.

But will Chelsea beat every other team ?
No. Will Chelsea beat Arsenal, Man Utd and Liverpool ?

When the total calculation is done, Chelsea will still end under Man Utd or Liverpool on the league table.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Numerouno94(m): 10:00am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

Arsenal....is that one a club grin....a club that is eager to sell than buying, i doubt if they would be able to attract any big player again.

Heard they bought one Lokonga from Anderlecht for €14m. gringrin

Who knws they might come for the services of one Ojaysam25 from Nigeria united for $5. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Great100000: 10:15am On Jun 28, 2021
Good Player But 88 Millions Pounds Is A Waste Of Money On That Kind Of Player.
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Great100000: 10:20am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Heard they bought one Lokonga from Anderlecht for €14m. gringrin

Who knws they might come for the services of one Ojaysam25 from Nigeria united for $5. cheesy
More Like Awilo Longoba

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by MasonKendall(m): 10:58am On Jun 28, 2021
ojaysam25:

They are the current best team in the world...and they are the only team giving city problem in the just concluded season abeit beating guardiola city 3 in a row.
Akwa United's 18 match unbeaten run ended yesterday.
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by MasonKendall(m): 11:04am On Jun 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

But you know it's difficult for one team to take UCL and their premier league same year. We don't do that here.

Your age should not be a factor that hinders you from acquiring knowledge. Where were you when United was winning the league and champions League in the same season? Sha English teams no too get mouth for UCL.
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Numerouno94(m): 11:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Great100000:
More Like Awilo Longoba
gringrin Arsenal na clown i swear.

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Great100000: 11:48am On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Not at all Bro. cheesy grin at least they wan carry Awilo Logonba wey go dance with them as if na Dancing competition dem wan play grin

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by OJEEMAH(m): 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
Numerouno94:

Arsenal has been on steady decline ever since that greedy old man took charge.

Walai, Arsene Wenger na genius. If only they had supported him financially. Every year, his best players were sold inorder to clear debts but the man team still dey ball well. Wenger's game was filled with creativity and flair unlike this present arsenal team. I don't even understand Arteta's pattern. Rookie coaches are beat suited for smaller teams.

Anyways, once a gunner, always a gunner!

1 Like

Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by ruggedtimi(m): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2021
Nothing from Fabrizio and skysports...not verified yet. Man utd going for camavinga and Sancho.
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by paulolee(m): 1:36pm On Jun 28, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

lolz...it depends on wat dey want...city can do it...it took only dt lucky win for Chelsea to stop DM...if man.u once did dt double, city n pep can do it too
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by paulolee(m): 1:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Silentgroper:
Let liverpool 1st land mbappe. U would reconsider dz post.
Liverpool land which mbappe?? where d moni wan come from?? na reds get bar pass madrid n PSG to convice mbappe to epl??
even a Liverpool with mbappe is oy threat to city with grealish n kane
Re: Manchester City Complete Signing Of Jack Grealish From Aston Villa In £88m Deal by Silentgroper(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2021
paulolee:

Liverpool land which mbappe?? where d moni wan come from?? na reds get bar pass madrid n PSG to convice mbappe to epl??
even a Liverpool with mbappe is oy threat to city with grealish n kane
With d high flying game liverpool plays. U must be shitting me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emirates,home Of Complete Football{comment People} / Sports Forum In Nigeria Recommended / Top 10 Lists Of Most Liked And Followed Athlete On Facebook And Twitter (latest)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.