Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,759 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest (25742 Views)

Man Hires Friend For N10,000 To Kill Pregnant Wife In Ogun / Gunmen Attack Church In Bayelsa, Kill Pregnant Woman, 3 Others / Fulani Herdsmen Accused Of Raping & Killing A Lady In Edo. Sparks Protest(Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Akposb(m): 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
This is pathetic. Criminals are on rampage and the media keeps labelling them with strange names.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Jagabua: 1:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Andres28(m): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
Who else if not buhari and his boys.
It will never end well with with all Hausa and Fulani angry angry angry.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Femijohn198: 1:52pm On Jun 28, 2021
Buhari have failed the youth no job,everywhere is not safe, buhari must resign and leave Asorock. Or provide more job for the youth .
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by John389(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
Our leaders have failed us. God please help us
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Miner13: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
OnionBandits can do justice to that
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Theunbothered: 1:54pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
Can someone tell me a State in Nigeria that is safe?

State of Emergency
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Skillsnigeria: 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by topoftheworld(m): 1:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
Pls what are the requirements and procedure to enter Ghana?
This shithole UAR is always disappointing Us.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by PlanktonX: 1:57pm On Jun 28, 2021
A man selling London used phone for survival is not even safe, what of if he sold brand new iphones in his shop?

I just can't imagine how these people sleep after killing someone's pregnant wife and still kidnap him. Is it for ransom or something else.

Poverty or bad govt is not an excuse for all these wicked acts or else all Nigerians would have been a killer.

This is just wickedness and they deserve no Mercy. May all those tormenting good Nigerians die a merciless death. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by jacoik(m): 2:00pm On Jun 28, 2021
Is this picture the picture of the lukeman?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Chirowman(m): 2:01pm On Jun 28, 2021
I don't even know last time I heard good news on states
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Elliotwaveforec: 2:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
Oloffa invited trouble, now he's getting it. He made Fulanis indigenes in Offa and should be ready to be dethroned and replaced with Fulani who he accomadated like his brother, Afonja did.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by PlanktonX: 2:04pm On Jun 28, 2021
Femijohn198:
Buhari have failed the youth no job,everywhere is not safe, buhari must resign and leave Asorock. Or provide more job for the youth .

But how can PMB provide jobs? He doesn't understand the impact of govt policies on the economy. Why would a govt ban legitimate businesses that put food on people's table.

They banned importation of rice, so that local rice could be available and cheaper for everyone. But the end result is the rice rose to N25,000 per bag.

No solution to power sector
No solution to refinery collapse
No solution to Insecurity
No solution to sinking health sector

6 yrs out of 8 yrs, no solution. So can a magic occur in 2 yrs?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by CaseSensitive(m): 2:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
A pregnant woman for God's sake. How do some people sleep at night
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by dhope: 2:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
No place is safe in Kwara again. More than 5 okada riders were abducted last week in Omu-Aran while unknown gunmen still led some people from vehicle into bush along ekiti state road. What we fear most is now fully around us. Everyone will soon be carrying weapon to protect himself
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:

Quite sad.... Kwara State has so many educated indigenes, but I was shocked when majority of Kwara indigenes bought into the useless Iragbiji born cocaine lover called Tinubu "O'to gé" sponsored movement.

They can no longer enjoy the relative peace they once had in the state as the bullion van ambassador who came to steal and brainwashed them has paved way for Insecurity in the state.

May the soul of the pregnant lady rest peacefully

How can you blame this on Tinubu? Is there no state governor, no police commissioner?
Are are they eating smoked cockroaches?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Eriokanmi: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na the first news wey i go read for nairaland today be dis . Na why I come here sef ...God save Nigeria from the impending collapse.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Karlovych: 2:11pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
grin grin Bayelsa
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by IJOBA11: 2:12pm On Jun 28, 2021
JooEeL:
WHEN THE CORRUPT MEDIA STARTED USING THE WORD "GUNMEN", "UNKNOWN GUNMEN" IN THE EAST, I KNEW THEY WOULD SOON WATER THE COINAGE TO INCLUDE ALL MANNER OF FULANI HERDSMEN, UNDERCOVER POLICEMEN, BOKO HARAM AND ISWAP.

I saw it coming. Now Fulani herdsmen are kidnapping in Kwara, a Yoruba land, they are calling it gunmen. Some of we southerners are just not smart at all. I saw some of you getting swayed with the Nigerian media terms and forget to read between the lines. That's how they switched the name for Boko Haram and Fulanimal herdsmen into "bandits" and y'all became accustomed to it. "Bandit" is no longer enough. It will soon be "Gunmen" now. "Gunmen kill in our farms", "gunmen rape and murder in Ibarapa" bla bla bla...

NB: For some that don't know the backstory, the idiotic Oba of Offa (who has links with Dangote businesses and proceeds) said Fulanis are a part of Offa and are welcome. It's not up to one week and see the story that is happening. Instead of Yorubas to do the needful, they will be hiding under 'Omoluabi'. If they try to do the needful, some of them do not want to be viewed like the Igbos who they've been castigating all along. We all know that most of these Obas, at least 80% are political fools installed on their seats. If we keep doing mumu taking things gently, when the crunch time comes to extricate ourselves from the sh*t, you'll all find out it'll be a more difficult by then. Is this not the same Offa that our Yoruba nation protest was stifled just this weekend? Anyways, don't say you were not told. Removing and uninstalling stupid Obas and kings is the greatest Yoruba nation protest.

YORUBAS SHOULD BE VERY VERY CAREFUL WITH ONE ASGARD73 AKA ESNBRUTALITY AKA TRANQUILITY360
HE IS A BORORO TERRORIST

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
Akwa Ibom state most peaceful state in the south south and Nigeria at large
How is it the most peaceful state in the south south and Nigeria at large?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
quentin06:

How can you blame this on Tinubu? Is there no state governor, no police commissioner?
Are are they eating smoked cockroaches?
That's my conclusion.
You're entitled to yours too bro.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Joetttimua1811(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
Hmm some people are already chairmen in hell fire, why kill pregnant woman why kill in the first place sef talk more of one caring an innocent child hmm
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Evidenx(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:
JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAFEST PLACE.
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM AND STAY IN HIM!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:18pm On Jun 28, 2021
Evidenx:
JESUS CHRIST IS THE SAFEST PLACE.
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO HIM AND STAY IN HIM!
How did you know that I haven't given my life to Christ?
Who told you Sir?
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by NairalandProf(m): 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
Karlovych:
grin grin Bayelsa
Really?
Try to convince me. cheesy
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Jaapu: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:

Nothing is working in this country!

Especially your brain.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Cnach: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2021
Those waiting SE to become Borno how far nah?
What's the update?
One this is to have strength another thing is to have sense.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by Karlovych: 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
NairalandProf:

Really?
Try to convince me. cheesy
Low crime compared to a lot of states
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by snoopanddre(m): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2021
I wouldn't know if it was Fulani that actually did dis, but if they happen to b d one, i pray this happens to any body dat doesn't see anything bad in Fulani's atrocities. How could one go so mad just because ur brother is d president. This is oppression and injustice in d land and very un Islamic. These are d characteristics of infidels and may Allah punish them in dis world and in d hereafter.
Re: Gunmen Kill Pregnant Woman In Kwara, Kidnap Her Husband, Sparks Protest by woleabayo(f): 2:24pm On Jun 28, 2021
makordi
NairalandProf:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Interpol Taskforce Arrests Wanted Nigerian Scammers In South Africa / Taraba Killings: Army To Court-martial Soldiers In Jos / Policeman Attempts To Commit Suicide In Taraba (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.