Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 (37239 Views)

Man Cries Out After An Uber Driver Absconded With His Car In Lagos (photos) / Have You Seen This Man: He Absconded With Owner's Bike On The First Day Of Work. / 5 Soldiers Declared Wanted By The Nigerian Army After They Absconded With N600M (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by mechanics(m): 11:16pm On Jun 28, 2021
They should be dismissed, if it were one of them in his shoes, they will do worse.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Dreydoe(m): 1:47am On Jun 29, 2021
Lagos.

very toxic & harsh environment like a do or die affair.

If you have lived in Lagos ur whole life and you come to Abuja for just 3weeks. I swear you won't want to go back to Lagos if you have the means.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by cardoctor(m): 4:02am On Jun 29, 2021
What a country
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 29, 2021
Kidnappers wearing lastma uniform, always keep sick passengers on the back seat.
Nigerians despite travelling abroad behave like bush people.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by virginchaser(m): 4:06am On Jun 29, 2021
If this case is true, authority needs to sieve out these bad elements and not the organization.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by 9jaRealist: 5:50am On Jun 29, 2021
ogododo:
https://punchng.com/lastma-officials-absconded-with-my-bleeding-wife-stole-n150000-businessman/

We can RIGHTLY castigate LASTMA officials for their misdeeds….
But why do we Nigerians make things difficult for ourselves in the first instance?

What stops a “bleeding” woman from wearing a seat belt?
Nigerians cannot obey SIMPLE RULES or laws, but will complain of others’ lawlessness. SMH

>
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by molybdenum0012: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2021
alizma:

Timariv or no Timariv, the guys that impound vehicle in Rivers State fit perfectly into this story. In fact, while I was reading through, I had a mental picture of it happening in Rivers. If you had ever encountered them you will understand better. Any money taken from you on the way to their supposed office is for drinks, that has nothing to do with penalty for whatever offence they accuse you of.
The victim in this case is new to their tactics, he thinks the elderly man is considerate but unknown to him, that is part of their game.
They will block you wrongly, claiming that you have commit one offense or the other, the one blocking you will be acting unreasonable then another one will act as if he cares about what you are saying and will signal you to come and explain yourself or the other guys will be like go and explain to our boss, the moment you step out of your vehicle, they will zoom off, that's if they had succeeded in collecting your car key before you stepped out of the car, if not, they will force it out of your hand provided you are out of the vehicle. Once they are in charge of your vehicle, if you like tell them your life history in one second, you are guilty as accused and you must pay heavily.

You are correct on this. That is how i was arrested at iyana oworo bus stop coming from 3rd mainland Bridge. My offence, they said i drove through route meant for commercial bis only. Before i knew what was happening, one of them had entered my car sit righr beside me, the other one had blocked me with that their iron rod.

I calmly told the guy to relax and allow me to park. My intention was to get out of the car and locked it. Immidiately we got out of the car, i quickly locked it. So, they asked me for my car key, told him bluntly that it is not possible, then he took me to their so call boss lady, who was talking and acting reasonable until she asked me for my car key, told her too bluntly that it is not possible. One of them rushed to my car to open the door and found out it was locked, then came back with one sharp object and threaten to deflate my tires if
I refuse to release the car key. I simply walked away faking phone calls.

Later, 2 private geep cars passed through the same route and even dropped persengers, pointed to him to arrest those ones too, he said it is not every offenders that they will punish lol...

Later, I saw him bend down around my car tire to deflate it, then i thought of who to call, my lastman friend came to my mind, i just deleted thr idea from my mind cos i know they are all the same, he would only tell me to settle them and i was not ready to part with a kobo. So i remember my cousin who usually call himself an honorable. Immidiately i called him, he too was like try and settle them, i said NO i aint giving any kobo here and I am not begging too. He sha said i should give them my phone, I did. The next they talked for while and I heard him saying to the lastman guy he was calling from the Governors office.

The lastman guy was like i will still take your car to the office and would like to meet my cousin one on one. The phone dropped. Then he approached his colleague whispered something i did not hear to him. And they both walk away from my car feigning attending to some other matters.

I waited for few seconds, they never came back. I unlocked my car, out the gear on reverse and zoomed off.
I guess they werr scared they could get into trouble if they keep holding me down.. Lol.. They just used style discharge me..

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by AlwaysMotun: 7:31am On Jun 29, 2021
Touching!
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by Caboceer: 8:08am On Jun 29, 2021
When an actual junkie is governor

Lagosians should expect worse
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by preshyusufu: 8:34am On Jun 29, 2021
you hear things like this and you wonder why this country is going bad everyday. The government will do as if nothing happened. God have mercy on us.
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by GMBuhari: 8:58am On Jun 29, 2021
Cleanworld:

KAYEFI NLA EWOO ADIYE TOUN SORO WIPE ONI OLOHUN DAKUN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELXAugrcjnQ

This is crap

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by hstar: 9:33am On Jun 29, 2021
Too bad
Re: Jude Eze: LASTMA Officials Absconded With My Bleeding Wife, Stole N150,000 by drstone1: 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2021
IkemChris:
The governor is supposed to see this post seriously.... i really miss Ambode seriously.
When I saw the victim with a biafran name. I felt so sorry. Many of my friends have horror stories about these goblins. Some had even died as a result of their activities......lagosians truly miss Ambode.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Uju Promise Ekene Amadi Declared Wanted After Attack On Policemen (Photo) / SWAT Officer Seen Checking Man’s Phone Despite IGP's Warning Against It (Video) / 4 Killed, 7 Injured As Suspected Herdsmen Attack Benue Community (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.