Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy (939 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy by Plutus: 11:05am On Jun 28, 2021
A dredging firm in Lagos which is into fabrication and construction of dredging vessels/equipment, sales of dredging parts including engines, hose and the rest is calling on sales executives.
The sale executive is expected to be ready for travels around the country excluding the North.

REQUIREMENT
BSc. in any field (marketing related field will be an added advantage)
Must be fluent in English and any other Nigerian Language( Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa)
Must have a very good communication skill.

Interested candidates should forward cv to: hr.fcenergy@gmail.com

Entry closes on 30th June, 2021 @ 12noon.
Re: Vacancy by thatsleepboy1: 11:52am On Jun 28, 2021
Is there no position for SSCE holder?
Re: Vacancy by Golden057(m): 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
I want the job but have no experience. Can I apply
Re: Vacancy by Plutus: 8:22am On Jul 01, 2021
Good morning all.
Please, I am shocked at the nature of responses am getting from people as regards the Job advert here.
It was clearly stated that the job advertised is a marketing job in a dredging firm. Just wondering how a lot of people conclude that its GNLD job.
Please, the advert is not a GNLD job.
Thanks
Re: Vacancy by Golden057(m): 8:28am On Jul 01, 2021
Plutus:
Good morning all.
Please, I am shocked at the nature of responses am getting from people as regards the Job advert here.
It was clearly stated that the job advertised is a marketing job in a dredging firm. Just wondering how a lot of people conclude that its GNLD job.
Please, the advert is not a GNLD job.
Thanks

Is it still available?

(1) (Reply)

Npower: How To Fix Payroll Profile Not Displaying On NASIMS Dashboard / Teachers Come In Here ! Become MCE Certified... / Vacancies @ MTN Nigeria (closing 30Dec22)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.