Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena (2717 Views)

Live Unveiling Of The TECNO Phantom X Device (watch Live) / Tecno Phones Finally Featured On Gsm Arena / Nokia 7 Plus Sells Out In 5 Minutes In China - GSM Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Shuregirl: 6:40pm On Jul 01, 2021
Lol, the well talked about phantom x. Everybody sha wan know wetin the phone carry
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Rubiesangel: 8:51am On Jul 05, 2021
Good signs for the new phone, let's see how things unfold in the coming days, weeks and months. One thing is sure, I would like to get this phone.
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Mohbola(f): 11:51am On Jul 10, 2021
Yes o
Sainthia:
from the look of things, it is already
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Mohbola(f): 11:53am On Jul 10, 2021
Attractive? yes because of its design I think
Yourfav:
the phone is really attractive, it's no surprise it made it to the top 2
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Mohbola(f): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2021
Fingers crossed
AmadorSays:
definitely it will, the Phantom series have always been about class
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by AmadorSays: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2021
yeah, definitely it wont disappoint
Mohbola:
Fingers crossed
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Mohbola(f): 1:39pm On Jul 18, 2021
AmadorSays:
yeah, definitely it wont disappoint
okay
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Homeyfav: 4:44pm On Aug 14, 2021
'.,l;
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by shedy03(m): 4:55pm On Aug 14, 2021
Who dash monkey banana.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 5:23pm On Aug 14, 2021
A good job they did there.
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 5:25pm On Aug 14, 2021
sunshineV:
many useless phones u mean? and only a good brand can dethrone redmi not some garbage. the only person that suck here is you.
at the end of the day they still sell wayyyy more than your fav in Africa. You can deal with that
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by sunshineV(f): 7:05pm On Aug 14, 2021
Blastedholligan:
at the end of the day they still sell wayyyy more than your fav in Africa. You can deal with that
while my fav dey sell out all around the world. we don't do local

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 9:41am On Aug 15, 2021
sunshineV:
while my fav dey sell out all around the world. we don't do local
the Africa you come from is local?? Don't shout racism ever again.
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by sunshineV(f): 11:07am On Aug 15, 2021
Blastedholligan:
the Africa you come from is local?? Don't shout racism ever again.
ode! if i live in the US is it not local? go skul u say rara na trash u wan dey market now lookatew. mtcheew

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2021
sunshineV:
ode! if i live in the US is it not local? go skul u say rara na trash u wan dey market now lookatew. mtcheew
So they weren't referring to Africa ba? Even sef, what makes you think Tecno don't have international presence?
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by sunshineV(f): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2021
Blastedholligan:
you get better mental problem walai. So they weren't referring to Africa ba? Even sef, what makes you think Tecno don't have international presence?
oya whip out chart na. u think say na by painting man city with tekino logo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by skywalker240(m): 7:05pm On Aug 15, 2021
sunshineV:
I'll bet that guy won't reply you again

They always spill their gutter mouths without facts to back it up grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by sunshineV(f): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

I'll bet that guy won't reply you again

They always spill their gutter mouths without facts to back it up grin
pesin wey no wellgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by skywalker240(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2021
sunshineV:
pesin wey no wellgrin
The guy right now is surfing Google seriously how to counter you right now grin grin

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by sunshineV(f): 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2021
skywalker240:

The guy right now is surfing Google seriously how to counter you right now grin grin
lol him go next google page till he reach page 8... he go kum give upgrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 7:26pm On Aug 15, 2021
sunshineV:
it has presence in south America, India, Pakistan etc
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by skywalker240(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2021
sunshineV:
lol him go next google page till he reach page 8... he go kum give upgrin
grin
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by skywalker240(m): 7:34pm On Aug 15, 2021
Blastedholligan:
Oya what's the average person per ownership statistic

Like in the average African dominance?

**** oops time to run back to Google again*** grin
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by sunshineV(f): 7:48pm On Aug 15, 2021
Blastedholligan:
why u no include togo and seme
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 1:53am On Aug 16, 2021
sunshineV:
why u no include togo and seme
so those ones I mentioned aren't worth mentioning? You, what have you every produced in your life?
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 1:54am On Aug 16, 2021
skywalker240:

Oya what's the average person per ownership statistic

Like in the average African dominance?

**** oops time to run back to Google again*** grin
you should be the one doing the google search, not me
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by sunshineV(f): 8:41am On Aug 16, 2021
Blastedholligan:
so those ones I mentioned aren't worth mentioning? You, what have you every produced in your life?
babies. can u at least produce babies or u are as useless as the tekino u market?
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by atheistandproud(m): 9:00am On Aug 16, 2021
Blastedholligan:

I no dey like put mouth for these kind talks but please.

Stay on topic. This post is about Tecno Phantom X at no 2 trending position on GSM arena. The same GSM arena that many Transsion people have called useless and biased on this forum.

It's not about who has produced phone because you yourself have not produced a phone before either.

The simple thing now is RN10 Pro is still on the list in the top 2. Produce the list and show us where Tecno Phantom X is.

1 Like

Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2021
atheistandproud:

I no dey like put mouth for these kind talks but please.

Stay on topic. This post is about Tecno Phantom X at no 2 trending position on GSM arena. The same GSM arena that many Transsion people have called useless and biased on this forum.

It's not about who has produced phone because you yourself have not produced a phone before either.

The simple thing now is RN10 Pro is still on the list in the top 2. Produce the list and show us where Tecno Phantom X is.
im sure the op attached an image there. If you don't believe it, you can make your findings yourself.
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by atheistandproud(m): 2:12pm On Aug 16, 2021
Blastedholligan:
im sure the op attached an image there. If you don't believe it, you can make your findings yourself.

That image is old.

P50 pro is now at the top of the list sir.

Phantom X no dey there again.
Re: The Newly Announced Tecno Phantom X Makes The Top Trending Phone On GSM Arena by Blastedholligan: 2:55pm On Aug 16, 2021
atheistandproud:

That image is old.

P50 pro is now at the top of the list sir.

Phantom X no dey there again.
okay.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cool But Fake Nokia N96 / Vodafone Eyes Nigerian Telecoms MarkeT / Would You Buy Nokia Lumia 620?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.