Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,733 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run (89900 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Tied Usifo Ataga's Hands Before Stabbing Him To Death / Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:
ALOT OF NONSENSE HAVE BEEN GOING ON IN NIGERIA FOR A VERY LONG TIME.

OLD MEN NOW THINK THEY ARE YOUNG BOBO BECAUSE OF MONEY.

THEIR SHALL BE ACCOUNTABILTY.

AT 50, U ARE TAKING DRUGZ, SMOKING AND DRINKING WITH A 21 YEAR OLD GIRL.

THAT, WE CANNOT OVERLOOK.

THAT LEVEL OF INTOXICATION WILL HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON BOTH THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND MIND.

u full sha …. If Na olympics u be gold medalist for dullness I beg ur pardon

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Tjah: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:
PEOPLE KILL PEOPLE ALL THE TIME ACCIDENTALLY.

DO WE CALL THEM CRIMINALS?

IF CHIDINMA KILLED USIFO, THEN IT IS ACCIDENTAL DUE TO THE DRUGZ.

NOW, THE POLICE AND USIFO FAMILY CAN TRY TO MANIPULATE THE EVIDENCE AND HER CONFESSION TO INCRIMINATE CHIDINMA.

THEY ALREADY ALLOWED THE PRESS TAKE HER ORIGINAL CONFESSION OF WHAT HAPPENED, ANY CHANGES IN CUSTODY WILL BE UNDER DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE.

IT WONT COUNT.
u must be d criminal in this case then!!.
so u expect over 200million people in this country to JUST accept watever the bloody killer said in her defense, even though other facts are pointing otherwise??
better take ur time or say exactly were u have a hand in the man's death

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Finore(m): 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is a cheap lie, looking for self pity, you can't strangled a man and stab him three times... How come nah? She said the man is weak because of drugs, so weak but she still strangled him, she could have left him and ran away but she still stabbed him again , why for God sake! The intend is to kill that's why called someone help her, she will confess everything... Very soon she will confess everything, she was hired to kill him .. She is regretting because she is in custody now...

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by blazebaba(m): 1:43pm On Jun 29, 2021
See the kain strong hand them dey use for the case....if only them fit dey handle these foolanis and bandits the same way..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by 2elliot: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:

THAT LEVEL OF INTOXICATION WILL HAVE AN INFLUENCE ON BOTH THEIR BEHAVIOUR AND MIND.

Shut up! Na your grandmother him for bunk? How can a man spend his youthful age making money to impress these hoes and then when he finally makes it he should now only to go after evening newspapers when there are young bloods with fresh breasts to suck? Are you not mad like this? Leave old men to enjoy young and fresh Bobbi.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Iceyjayz: 1:44pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:

NOW, THE POLICE AND USIFO FAMILY CAN TRY TO MANIPULATE THE EVIDENCE AND HER CONFESSION TO INCRIMINATE CHIDINMA.

THEY ALREADY ALLOWED THE PRESS TAKE HER ORIGINAL CONFESSION OF WHAT HAPPENED, ANY CHANGES IN CUSTODY WILL BE UNDER DURESS OR UNDUE INFLUENCE.

IT WONT COUNT.
The Simp is here again, clap for yourself

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Omodua(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:

IT WONT COUNT.
You have Hammered nothing! Chidinma is a criminal. And she must go in for it. No sentiment.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by grandlexuz(m): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:

IT WONT COUNT.

You sound like an accomplice

7 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Tedpgrass: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:

Na senior men run this man death and the girl was contacted for the rest..

After all this media trial and nonsense... she go disappear from public and another story will take front page

Girl sef no Dey panic...

All this have been planned out...

Roachi wey suppose make you active and gingered with loud .. make the man weak..

How he been plan fvck if he was weak so tey dem break him neck stab am

..... the girl say he been dey push am around based on say he wan collect obo.. wey make carry knife

Now she saying the same man was weak and she 21 strangle a black belta..

Girl do the time and enjoy your loot... even oyibo Dey act am for film.

Right on

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by just2endowed: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Many people are involved in this man's death with the way I'm seeing it

what happen is that she contacted a yahoo boy to help her withdraw more money
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Iceyjayz: 1:46pm On Jun 29, 2021
I don't believe this girl a bit, such a dangerous and heartless little bitch, she must be jailed whether she likes it or not.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Iceyjayz: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
grandlexuz:

You sound like an accomplice
The guy is a Simp

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Tjah: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:

IT WONT COUNT.
u must be d criminal in this case then!!
so u expect over 200million people in this country to JUST accept watever d bloody killer has to say in her defense,even though there are facts that proves otherwise??
u better open up on ur roles in d murder of usifo or keep shut

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Chris525: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
This girl is a troubled soul. She murdered the guy in cold bold. I said it somewhere here previously, she’s one of these runs girls who steal from their customers. They can be very brutal.

The guy sent her to get her school fees, she saw his balance and began to scheme. She killed him for the money shikena. Someone told her if she provided his ATM they could siphon the money in the account. She killed him for that.

It was premeditated & calculated. If she escaped this, she would have done it again and again.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Springboot: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
Millimann:
Strangling and then stabbing him?

This is not just about self-defence. There is more to this.

Obviously the self defense story was a lie.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by FarahAideed: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2021
shakyum:

Rophynol doesn't make someone weak. It gives the person some kind of agility and boldness, it also makes u feel like nobody can defeat you or do anything to u. had it been she said the man took codoline or piscof (syrups) it could have been understandable about the man been weak.

Somebody that took 3 Rophynol cannot be overpowered by a girl that just took one. There is something there that she's not saying.

Thats the under dose ..in proper dose it's a tranquilizer and its even used to Tranquilize wild animals in some cases.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
Wonder woman ,so this smallie can strangle and stab an amateur boxer? Drugged or not drugged there are certain moments your reflex and adrenaline will kick in. Common black eye she no get.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Maj196(m): 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
She's the devil, she doesn't deserve to live
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Pricelessruby(f): 1:51pm On Jun 29, 2021
She has strength oh, so she strangle him before stabbing him, really speechless

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by bewla(m): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
Asgard73:

Na senior men run this man death and the girl was contacted for the rest..

After all this media trial and nonsense... she go disappear from public and another story will take front page

Girl sef no Dey panic...

All this have been planned out...

Roachi wey suppose make you active and gingered with loud .. make the man weak..

How he been plan fvck if he was weak so tey dem break him neck stab am

..... the girl say he been dey push am around based on say he wan collect obo.. wey make carry knife

Now she saying the same man was weak and she 21 strangle a black belta..

Girl do the time and enjoy your loot... even oyibo Dey act am for film.
lies from the coffin of lies

She need a big lie to cover all this

Simply tell us the wife need divorce evidence and your uncle is her lover

That's all

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by sketcherJ(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:

IT WONT COUNT.
nigga shut the heck up. You keep defending her in the face of evidence and common sense analysis. So the man is 40+, she is 21+, so what? Is she not above the legal age? Was she forced? Do you think the court cares about the shiis u are saying here? Is it rare for 40+ to marry 21+?

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by billyG(m): 1:53pm On Jun 29, 2021
Collinsaik:
this gal bleep up bigtime.. Why kill your moneybag destiny helper ? instead of remaining a loyal sidechick with the finacial benefits that comes with it.. u want to make it big all at once due to greed. now u gona spend the rest of ur life behind bars. Too bad
Na so her people dey do,they place money before any other thing...if d money come house her father will say chidinmo na better pikin awon developers.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Jayrow08: 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
Onyi22:

Who dy talk
Abeg hide, die for what?
Dis is Nigeria
Symphatizer I sight u!
Na Jayrow dey yarn
Na murderer she be and she must die!
Abegi! 4get Nigeria, if she no die physically she no go escape spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Karlifate: 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
Antoeni:
SAFETY TIPS FOR SUGAR DADDIES

Sugar daddyism is getting very risky.

This makes it inevitable to share some safety tips

• Do background checks on the girl before climbing.

• Avoid serviced apartments. Use normal per hour hotel. Risk of being caught is better than death.

• Instruct the reception to check on you every hour.

• Avoid Unilag girls. Their lecturers have so molested them that they lack human feelings.

• Do more of church based university girls like Covenant, Mountain Top and Babcock those ones may not have the courage to kill.

• Avoid light skinned ones. They are in demand so their anger rate from over use is high.

• Make sure at least one person has your contacts at all times.

• Be very clear as to the details of the transaction before you enter room.

• Agree on specific terms and make them sign an undertaking that no harm will come to you as you embark on this journey.

• Clear the room of all potential weapons. Knifes, cutlery, curtains and intimacy gadgets with sharp tips amongt others.

• Keep a body guard in the room to watch and keep you safe as you work. Not Spy police ooo. Preferably retired SARS operative.

• Date your friends children at least you know their background.

• Don't go too far from your circle- church, office, residence in getting small girls. The mutual fear of disgrace will keep both of you in check.

• Up your sexual game. A two minutes performance could frustrate the young girls and lead to your death.

• Befriend their small boyfriend. Let the largesse reach him directly. He wil fill up the sexual gap and keep her happy.

• Take self defense classes- boxing, gun handling and acid throwing.

• Never Never sleep immediately after sex. This is the most dangerous. When you start feeling sleepy, pay for another room and lock the door.

• Make sure there is CCTV. A sex tape is far better than a coffin.

• Teach your old wife some of the thing that make you go after these small destiny killers.

• Have a register of counterparties complete with details and never go outside your register. Have members in every state of the federation so you only shag people on your register.

• Have DPO number in your area of operation.

Thank you

#Copied

All these wahala ontop adultery? cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by DECLAN2015(m): 1:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
hammer3x:

And so
So that justify being murder
because I chose to enjoy my life in my 'own' way.
Both of them are wrong human the lady should face the music the man has gotten his reward already.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Iceyjayz: 1:57pm On Jun 29, 2021
Livefreeordieha:
u full sha …. If Na olympics u be gold medalist for dullness I beg ur pardon
He's a full time Simp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by billyG(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
If this man has been moving with mopol like e-money he will still be alive today.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by seyz91(m): 1:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
cheesy no mind the mumu police force

They don't know their job so well
bigtt76:
Now they know how to get to her - through the poorly paid police cook serving her food angry idiots ...you don't reveal sensitive things like this in public domain
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nigeria is a country where insinuation is use to determine somebody's death or misfortune rather than autopsy or proper investigation.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by Iceyjayz: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chris525:

This girl is troubled soul. She murdered the guy in cold bold. I said it somewhere here previously, she’s one of these runs girls who steal from their customers. They can be very brutal.

The guy sent her to get her school fees, she saw his balance and began to scheme. She killed him for the money shikena. Someone told her if she provided his ATM they could siphon the money in the account. She killed him for that.

It was premeditated & calculated. If she escaped this, she would have done it again and again.

This is why she should be jailed for years or either be killed by hanging, I have no atom of pity for the wicked girl
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: 'I Dream About Usifo Ataga'. Yahoo Boy Indicted; On The Run by MemoriesAndMe: 2:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
festacman:
Allow professionals to do the f*cking AUTOPSY on late Usifo Ataga's corpse. Their report will say whether he was strangled, whether there are external and internal injury marks, whether he took drug, its name and quantity, etc.
All these insinuations and speculations are untidy and useless. Do the needful first.
Autopsy had already been done by the family. Thats how they discovered strangulation which she initially didn't reveal when she was feigning self-defense.
Now it's obvious she did it for his money since she has an accomplice that withdrew more funds than she initially revealed.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Girl Who Refused To Refund Man After He Mistakenly Sent N950k Is Arrested. / Ugochukwu Nworie Tied & Gang-Raped In Ebonyi Hotel, 12 Condoms Recovered / Mother Catches Neighbor Raping Her 9-Year-Old Daughter In Bayelsa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.