Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:55 AM

Your Most Embarrased Day? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Most Embarrased Day? (578 Views)

Share Your Story On Your Most Embarrased Moment / Tiwa Savage Embarrased By NAHCO Female Staff At Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Most Embarrased Day? by Emmyk(m): 2:47pm On May 08, 2011
Yup. Share it here. I guess this is mine. Maybe, I've been used to Stove, eletric cooker,pressure stove. But I havent used a gas cooker in ma life.today, I was home with my dad. I was told to offload the food on the cylinder gas cooker and QUENCH THE FIRE. Lol. I did it. Then I dont know how to switch it off. I saw a pointed switch. Rolled it to the LEFT to make it off. The second time, I suggested blowing air to it with my mouth (suit yourself, d gas cuka told me) I blowed the air, waste of time. The third time, I got mad at the cooker. I quenched it with water (serve u right). Then the room started smelling of gas (gud riddance,gas cuka exclaimed). I had to rush it outside. Till my dad came to roll the switch to the RIGHT. I felt Awkward! Is LEFT NOT ALWAYS USED TO POWER ANYTIN OFF Lol
Re: Your Most Embarrased Day? by Moska(m): 7:10pm On May 08, 2011
Billionaire brothers are here to here those who are suffering from barrness,poverty,marraige problems and power.etc etc.Why don't you join use today and change your life for good?why don't you become one of the bigger boys?do you also know that Lucifer is the first Angel of God?he can do anything don't be affair come and be part of us.+2348094992455 or email us-billionmoney_brotherhood@hotmail.com
Re: Your Most Embarrased Day? by Blazay(m): 2:34am On May 09, 2011
Oh dia. . .My most recent one.
I jumped on a bed to help pull a patient from the operating table to her bed ready to be taken to 'recovery'. . . and my low rider pant fell off my arzzzzzzzz right in front of the whole operating room team. . . embarassed

Thong o. . .!
My newly accquired 'rose petal' tattoo on my one of my butt cheeks o. . . !

Butt crack o. . .!

There were like 10 peeps in the room. . .including some of the patient's family members. embarassed

One of my co-workers just reached from behind and helped me pull the dannn thing up!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeez! Free show!

Thank God the 'red' thong and the 'yellow' nyansh looked very inviting. . .I am being treated extra nicely by some of those men in that our team. . . mu he he he he he

Kia. . .what a night! grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria? / Call Up Letters For Batch B! / Alexander The Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.