Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) (62329 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Celebrates Christmas With Her New Boyfriend (Photos) / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Dad Says She Can Also Raise Her Son Alone Just Like Her Dad / Tonto Dikeh Kisses Bobrisky At Her 33rd Birthday Party (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by hopexter(m): 2:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
centoke30:
isn't that why she left her ex husband?

It was her ex that left her. undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Oshokalo: 3:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
This man na beans no be noodles,if u know u wise
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
No be amokachi again?This one na arrangee relationship.She begged him for a day relationship.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by abidem4real: 3:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by wallarwallar(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaybenugo:
Tonto Dikeh had lovely time with her new lover, Prince Kpokpogri who celebrated his birthday party over the weekend, IgbereTV reports.

The high point of the party was when Tonto presented her man with the keys to an expensive gift. She got so emotional when he received it and gave her a kiss.

See the photos and video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YvMbng5gO8

U don start again.. My own make I no hear complain later .. U hear tonto pussy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by DrMuzungu(m): 4:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Who is this tonto Dickeh? Is she a singer or a model?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by paolokonqueror(m): 4:56pm On Jun 29, 2021
I can't be the only one that sees he looks like Jude Engees grin grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by godofuck231: 5:59pm On Jun 29, 2021
This guy don enter ashawo trap , e go drink piss tire
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by ntebong: 6:40pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congratulation Tonto Dikeh for your new found love, wishing you a blissful marriage life.
The is no doubt that your new found lover Prince Kpokpogri has the ability and capacity to fulfil his Conjugal duty to your satisfaction, but a here are the few reminders:

1: As a Prince, Politian Kpokpogri has potentials of marrying more wives.
2: Have plenty side chics.
3:He will not accept any tantrum like Churchhill from you
4: He will demand almost respect from you.

Once again Congratulation.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Greatzeus(m): 7:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
queenfav:
This woman doesn't learn.Madam take your relationship off social media!I know she wants to pepper her ex,and show the world she too has found love,but it will only lead to issues in this her new relationship.She doesn't owe anyone any explanation or updates on her love life!
You are very correct. It will even be worse if the guy is not a too social media crazy person.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Cleanworld(f): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tonto i hope you won't make the same mistake again.

Una no dey learn. i can do pass my neighbour.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YLlQJn5yDB0
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by nairamaniac: 9:27pm On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Women....them nor dey settle for where money nor dey....

If we investigate properly now....you go see say this kpokpogri of a niggar is one millionaire

Yes na...we know their story....get small money....baby girls go dey respect and near you.....
He get one way dey my area....that girl nor dey greet me before....as I manage buy low budget asss voltron...she begin start to dey greet me
..anything make me fit collect my lexus rx 350.....me go bang that girl sharperly

Hahahahahahaha.

U go even use her mama do jara grin
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by emmyN(m): 9:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Kong Tonto and Queen Kpokpogarri cheesy. I'm happy for her though. She deserves to be happy.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Ayobami7(m): 9:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
Congrats
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Gjmff: 10:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Lol
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Eesha66: 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
hopexter:

Why does he have to?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by SfJoachim1: 11:48pm On Jun 29, 2021
thought is peter okoye lol

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by queenfav(f): 2:25am On Jun 30, 2021
Greatzeus:

You are very correct. It will even be worse if the guy is not a too social media crazy person.
He isnt.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by Aboks(m): 11:08pm On Jun 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Tonto Dikeh Kisses Prince Kpokpogri, Her New Boyfriend (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:41am On Jul 01, 2021
Hmmmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Shows The Interior Design Of His House (Photo) / 10 Nigerian Celebrities Who Drive The Most Luxurious Cars / Genevieve Nnaji Shares No Makeup Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.