Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,423 members, 7,861,184 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:15 AM

Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" (27629 Views)

Disappointing To Lose Through Penalty: Oparanozie Apologises For Losing Her Kick / Clips Of Cristiano Ronaldo Crying For Penalty In New Club / Maguire Calls For Action After Pogba Is Racially Abused For Penalty Miss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by omotolaolaitan(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
sirlaykeens post=103191 wink smiley566:
Nice
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Noshitboi(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mbappe is seriously being over hyped. Never really been impressed by the small boy and he's so full of pride.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Why place such huge responsibility on a young lad like Mbappe. He's not mentally strong enough to take such deciding kick.

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by omotolaolaitan(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
Its well
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Panda7(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
.mbappe hasnt really been mbappe this days. i think he should switch to midfield to add creativity to his games
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Force12: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
philest222:
I no see wetin this boy Sabi....na hype Dem dae hype am
and him wan kill barca

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Natural441(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Make he follow his idol Ronaldo go home�

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Kenneth10110(m): 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
philest222:
I no see wetin this boy Sabi....na hype Dem dae hype am

Then na back of TV you been dey see the guy play

5 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Drew13: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Eberex:
And you want to be like Ronaldo. Start by watching how he plays his own penalty kick
Ronaldo no miss pk against Chelsea for final? undecided
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Nobody: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2021
Noshitboi:
Mbappe is seriously being over hyped. Never really been impressed by the small boy and he's so full of pride.

U can't blame him. The pressure is huge.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by tawababiola: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2021
Over hype player
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by lexy2014: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Calibrator:
I am starting to believe his hype is much bigger than his actual abilities.

His ego is getting out of hand.

What is he on free kick duties for?
Won't release the ball to better placed teammates to score.

He better keep piling up his numbers in Farmers league, moving to La Liga or Premiership will be the end of his career.

His ability isn't in doubt. His undoing of late, has been his ego. For d entire french team, how can they explain how they were leading 3-1 and all of a sudden allowed Switzerland to equalise d game?

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by babyfaceafrica: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
Penalty na lotto.. We move
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by naijapips04: 12:16pm On Jun 29, 2021
He didn't need to apologize. It was a good Penalty the keeper was just good.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Komu1048(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
So France lost, this idiot don't want my kante to win ballondor, he knows he is ahead of him in pecking order. Shit angry angry
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by abobote: 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Why you come take the last penalty na....

Abi you want take the glory like penaldo dey do

Penaldo go wait make every body take penalty finish....then he go come take the last one make them for celebrate am

France loose guard .....allow Switzerland come from behind
Same way Spain be one take loose guard yesterday
Too much weed can't allow you to focus on the issue

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by baralatie(m): 12:17pm On Jun 29, 2021
Tropoxy163:
Typing
Reading
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by lexy2014: 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
Noshitboi:

Mbappe isn't overhyped. He has amazing footballing abilities. One bad tournament doesn't negate his abilities. Don't mistake his recent romance with arrogance with his abilities on d pitch

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by BabbanBura(m): 12:18pm On Jun 29, 2021
naijapips04:
He didn't need to apologize. It was a good Penalty the keeper was just good.

A good penalty is one buried in the nets! I hate selfish or egocentric players

2 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by rayvelez(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Because mpape is a star player the fans didn't bash him much but had it been one average black players come see how d fans will come for his head. Keane was ranting on felix the other day.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Numerouno94(m): 12:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Mbappe's miss from 12 yards capped off a pretty woeful performance from the 22-year-old, who failed to score a single goal at Euro 2020.

The man tipped as a future Ballon d'Or winner spurned a number of big chances on the night, including one in extra-time from a glorious through-ball by Paul Pogba.

It may take Mbappe a while to recover from the biggest setback in his young career, but he did at least receive a touching message of support after a night to forget in Romania.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by okuta007: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar

Why you come take the last penalty na....

Abi you want take the glory like penaldo dey do

Penaldo go wait make every body take penalty finish....then he go come take the last one make them for celebrate am

France loose guard .....allow Switzerland come from behind
Same way Spain be one take loose guard yesterday

Nzonzi, Mtiti and Kondogbia wey no dey this team fvck up france big time

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by lexy2014: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie0o1:
French and PSG Superstar, Kylian Mbappe has apologised after his penalty loss dumped the World Champions out of EURO2020.

The World Champions were trying to become only the first team to be World and Euro Champions for the second time, after doing same in 1998 & 2000.

The French who were coasting home courtesy of a Benzema & Pogba masterclass, slept off in the dying minutes of the 90.

Pogba, who have had a splendid EURO performance, nonchalantly lost possession in midfield (89th min 26 secs), allowing MOTM, Granit Khaka's defence-slicing pass through to substitute Gavranovich, who easily shrugged off his man, and sent the travelling Swiss fans in wild frenzy.

With all 9 spotkicks scored (5 for the Swiss & 4 for the French), Yan Sommer was to become the likely hero, stopping Kylian's Penalty.

Kylian Mbappe

I like d way d known lesser teams in this competition are giving d so called big teams a run for their money

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Fiscus105(m): 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chukwudi4naija:
It's not your fault my brother. I cursed your team for giving me high hope of winning after huge investment, only for your team to dash it at the last me. Probably the curse also came from other people in the same condition with me. So sorry bro.

The problem comes from technical crew, the coach wanted to satisfy the 3 biggest strikers and it backfired

One of the strikers should have started from bench and if I'm the coach it will be Mbappe.

Ego is crawling into Mbappe blood stream in recent time, I pray it won't destroy him to attain greatness.

3 Likes

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by foreshore(m): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
fergie0o1:
French and PSG Superstar, Kylian Mbappe has apologised after his penalty loss dumped the World Champions out of EURO2020.

The World Champions were trying to become only the first team to be World and Euro Champions for the second time, after doing same in 1998 & 2000.

The French who were coasting home courtesy of a Benzema & Pogba masterclass, slept off in the dying minutes of the 90.

Pogba, who have had a splendid EURO performance, nonchalantly lost possession in midfield (89th min 26 secs), allowing MOTM, Granit Khaka's defence-slicing pass through to substitute Gavranovich, who easily shrugged off his man, and sent the travelling Swiss fans in wild frenzy.

With all 9 spotkicks scored (5 for the Swiss & 4 for the French), Yan Sommer was to become the likely hero, stopping Kylian's Penalty.

Kylian Mbappe

This is what happens when you sleep off while on the wheels
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by obembet(f): 12:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by Felixalex(m): 12:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
900warriorz:
Eehya...Sorrow, Agony and Pain cry

Drink thick Milo, you go sleep grin

Hehe with due respect bro, u be fool grin
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by cunny88(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2021
They have themselves to blame, they in the driving seat, 3-1 up with 10minutes left, but complacency and over confidence saw them concede two late goals. Lesson learnt: never underestimate anyone
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by 900warriorz: 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2021
Felixalex:

Hehe with due respect bro, u be fool grin
Ehnehn cheesy How did you know?

1 Like

Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by naijapips04: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
BabbanBura:

A good penalty is one buried in the nets! I hate selfish or egocentric players

no Sir. There are poorly taken penalties that still end up in the net. The penalty was well taken. Pace, targeting, etc. He was just unlucky that the keeper was too good on the day.
Re: Mbappe Apologises For Penalty Loss: "To Sleep Will Be Difficult" by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2021
sureukraine111:
see prick abegggg

iron rod....irin irin

hahahaahahahah
Na d Miss give am instant erection....His adrenaline went high

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lionel Messi, Barcelona Players Arrive In Madrid For El Clasico (Photos, Video) / Oshoala Fires Barcelona Into Final Of The Spanish Women's Super Cup (video). / UEL Last 32 Draw Results: Real Sociedad Vs Man Utd, Benfica Vs Arsenal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.