Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death (4808 Views)

Chidinma Ojukwu: I Don’t Want To Die Over Usifo Ataga's Case / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by gistsmill04: 12:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
Chidinma Ojukwu has now made a confessional statement as the sole killer of Super TV CEO, Usifo Ataga while naming an internet fraudster who assisted her in falsifying the deceased documents.

Recall NG Times Online News reported that Chidinma Ojukwu, the 300-Level Mass Communication student of the University of Lagos, UNILAG, who was arrested last Wednesday, over the murder of Chief Executive Officer, Super TV, Usifo Ataga, in a service apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos State has revealed that she sees Usifo’s face in her dream.

Right now more facts have emerged on how she rubbed out the 50-year-old Usifo Ataga.

At a chance meeting with the 21-year-old lady, she said she wished she would wake up to discover that the whole drama was only a dream.

Chidinma said: “ I have never had peace since the day I was arrested. Never in my wildest imagination did I envisage I would kill a human being. I see his face in my dream every night. At times I would be scared to sleep.

“I have been begging God for forgiveness. This is not what I wanted for myself. I don’t know what fate holds for me.

“I am also begging his family to forgive me, especially his children. Ah! God, what have I done?” she exclaimed, burying her face in her palms.

While maintaining her stand that she carried out the dastardly act alone, Chidinma told detectives at the Homicide Section of the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, SCIID, Yaba that she was able to overpower the deceased because he was weak.

She revealed that late Usifo became weak after taking three wraps of Rohypnol while she took one wrap. She stated that she strangled Usifo before stabbing him.

Chidinma Ojukwu latest claim has confirmed the Ataga family’s insinuation that Usifo’s neck was discovered to have been broken during an inspection of his body in the morgue.

Meanwhile, detectives are on the manhunt for a suspected drug addict and internet fraudster (names withheld), who Chidinma claimed to have assisted her to falsify the deceased’s documents after she escaped from the service apartment in Lekki Phase 1, abandoning Usifo’s lifeless body.

She disclosed that the deceased earlier gave her his Automated Teller Machine, ATM, card to withdraw some money to buy some clothes but that she did not withdraw much.

Thereafter, she said she contacted the internet fraudster to help her withdraw more money.

https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/chidinma-ojukwu-now-named-those-involved-usifo-ataga-death.html

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by mountmoriah(m): 1:02pm On Jun 29, 2021
RIP to the dead
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by DDDEnterprises: 1:07pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm! Drugs, Sex, Alcohol... God save us from the evil part of our desires
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Ruthy12302: 1:08pm On Jun 29, 2021
Please everyone on nairaland, should never trade his or her gift card to , gchub.ng, they are placing ads here on nairaland, I was dupe of my 350$, gifts card please be warm......

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by malikombi(m): 1:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
I came here to see the names but couldn't find any. Hungry bloggers feasting on this girl's matter to shine

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Fiscus105(m): 1:10pm On Jun 29, 2021
The end result of criminality is either death or jail.

So many girls and ladies are on the street hustle to have income, but u choose hole to make money

This is one of end results of ladies who toe ur path
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by edo3(m): 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
Haa!!! Nkan be,,skipo..
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Wawelexy(m): 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2021
This is a cook-up story from bloggers or the internet fraudster is her boyfriend who knows she's into holeoshoism and ask her to steal phones, credit/debit card or gadgets that can give out the financial info of any of their big client.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by BobbyZrealist(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Hmmm! Drugs, Sex, Alcohol... God save us from the evil part of our desires

We call it LSD.
Love,Sex and Drugs.
They kill faster than speed.

That is if u know the drug called LSD AKA acid.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by updatechange(m): 1:24pm On Jun 29, 2021
Where are the names?
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by WibusJaga: 1:49pm On Jun 29, 2021
Police should be giving us facts based on preliminary investigations & interrogation, not these one-sided narratives from the suspect.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Kccheechy(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Where are the names?? I hate the way Nigerian bloggers do a lot of stupid things just to get traffic
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 29, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Swimcsh: 6:50pm On Jun 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Bunmhi(f): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Nobody: 12:04am On Jun 30, 2021
Werey blogger
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by FatherCHRISTMAS: 8:11am On Jun 30, 2021
gistsmill04:
Chidi

Right now more facts have emerged on how she rubbed out the 50-year-old Usifo Ataga
https://www.ngtimes.net/2021/06/chidinma-ojukwu-now-named-those-involved-usifo-ataga-death.html

Blogga blogga
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by DoctorDree(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2021
All na fabricated stories
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Algold: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2021
This story nor dey finish... Abeg clear road joor. The guy don kiss sand, anywhere make he dey now continue your sugar Bobo lifestyle.

I nor pity am one bit. Last last na your family go enjoy your sweat. See wetin kpekus dey cos
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu Has Now Named Those Involved In Usifo Ataga Death by Iceyjayz: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Cubana: Explanation Of Source Of Wealth Not Clear- El-rufai / Man Caught With Two Little Girls In Delta (photos) / Disturbing Video Shows Police Employee Groping 13-year-old Girl In An Elevator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.