Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

How To Increase Sales And Signups With Online Advert - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Increase Sales And Signups With Online Advert (122 Views)

Online Advert Made Easy. Google, FB, IG, Twitter Ads, Works With Any Budget / Buy Anything Or Sell Anything Online, Advert.ng / Online Advert Veiwing That Pays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase Sales And Signups With Online Advert by zinosleek(m): 2:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Have you been running online advert without getting the required sales and signups?
Or are you intending to start an online campaign?
OR BETTER STILL; WANT TO KNOW HOW ONLINE PRESENCE CAN HELP YOUR BUSINESS?
Then let me show you how I increase sales and awareness about my business using a strategy that will work across all business types.

For years I ran adverts online, promoting my business, but although I made some sales, this new strategy changed it all for me.
At the start of my venture online, it was time-consuming to explain each product and service to the client. Especially when your online advert provides you with a huge number of leads. And due to the fact that I could not handle the traffic, I lost most of those leads and ended up wasting the result.
YES! This is where many people have problems with their digital marketer. They have provided you with the leads but you have no time to follow up with the high number of people coming from the ads.
Now I have more free time to focus on other aspects of my business like closing deals and sales than explaining products and services to clients. The strategy also helps me to qualify my leads to prospects so I know that I am responding to people that are interested only. NO MORE WASTING TIME WITH UNQUALIFIED LEADS. Thus increase in sales, awareness, and signups.
Now automate your sales and signups through a good structure landing page that qualify leads to prospect and drive them to take action.
Build a landing page for your business today
Reduce your workload and qualify your leads with a landing page today.
Relax and let the landing page explain the services or products to the leads.
Let the landing page filters those that are not interested or do not meet the requirements.
Focus more on closing deals with qualified prospects only.
Saves time and becomes more productive with a well-structured landing page.
Now I can relax and wait for my prospects to hit up my phone and make an order.
How sweet and easy.
Building a landing page
Now to the big question.
How will I build a landing page?
Easy! But it depends on how much you are willing to invest for a quality landing page that can convert easily.
You must first understand that a landing page is a one-page website that directs leads to take action.
Unlike a full-blown website that is bulky, a landing page is a one-page website that usually tells clients about a high-selling product and encourages them to take action. At the end of the landing page or thereabout, depending on the strategy, there is a strong call to action button to encourage people to take action that will benefit their business.
So a building a landing page will require you to create strong and appealing content with a call to action.
Now there are several free and affordable platforms to build a landing page or one-page website. Fine, some of these may fly, but I will recommend you go for a premium platform like WordPress that has all you will require to build a unique and converting landing page that will contain info about your products and services and qualify those leads.

ENJOY HUGE DISCOUNTS NOW TO BUILD A LANDING PAGE TODAY – www.zinodigital.com.ng

(1) (Reply)

Outsource Payroll Taxes And Stay Within Your Budget / Join Buzz TV Get 1K Status Views & Max Entertainment / What You Need To Know Before Incorporating Your Company? (part 6)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.