Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

Hire An Animator here - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Hire An Animator here (1257 Views)

Hire An Animator - Animation Reel Attached / Any Pivot Animator Here? / Professional Designer and Animator, here waiting for you (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hire An Animator here by observer24(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2021
At Paulimation studio, we make great 2D animations to meet your needs. Whether animated business commercials or explainer videos, animated music video/visualizers, or animated skits, kiddies content, folklore animations, we have got your back. We deliver quality and at a good rate too.

Check out a few videos here. For more videos go to our YouTube channel. Don't forget to subscribe and turn notification bell on. Thanks.

Subscribe on YouTu
Re: Hire An Animator here by observer24(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2021
Animated Girl running on a Threadmill

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5OWZ3lnZ8g

The moaning Thief - A skit

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CCQ5gC4jEmI
1 minute Animated ad for an instagram business page

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM_SHVMarmM
Re: Hire An Animator here by Ynix(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2021
observer24:
At Paulimation studio, we make great 2D animations to meet your needs. Whether animated business commercials or explainer videos, animated music video/visualizers, or animated skits, we have got your back. We deliver quality and at a good rate too.

Check out a few videos here. For more videos go to our YouTube channel. Don't forget to subscribe and turn notification bell on. Thanks.

Subscribe on YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/PaulimationStudio
Call: 080--7362--4675
Good job
How much do you offer this teaching and how long does it takes?
Re: Hire An Animator here by observer24(m): 9:13am On Jun 30, 2021
Ynix:

Good job
How much do you offer this teaching and how long does it takes?

Thank you. Are you in Abuja? That's where i'm based.

Tried a free online class once and decided never to do it again. People were never serious, one, because it was free and two, because it was online and most people didn't turn up to join classes online when it was time.

So, now i'd rather work with people physically where i can truly impact and see and encourage their seriousness.
Re: Hire An Animator here by ohchacha: 3:50pm On Jul 01, 2021
I don't see any difficulty in starting to make animation on your own, at least as a hobby. In general, this is very interesting. 2D animation has its own terminology, which will make it easier for you to understand the basic tutorials, which are very much freely available on the Internet. If you do it well, then you don't need an animator.
Re: Hire An Animator here by akinolaa76: 8:00am On Jul 03, 2021
I've followed Paulimation for some time now.
Phew. I can relate to this free training thing. I ended up being the only person left in most classes in my numerous attempts to teach people how to create 3D animation videos free. I met quite a lot of people on nairaland in the process. Out of frustration I decided no matter how little, people must pay for trainings. I conducted one paid training last year for the first time. Got about 4 students. They all absconded after the first few classes (online). I started chasing after people to come and learn despite the fact that they paid. I decided afterwards that never will I train again if I'm not getting paid in full. And training doesn't even pay as much. You ask people to pay 100k, they think it's big money.

And something I realise is, a lot of people are not paying attention. Covid brought a surge in demand for digital skill. For the next couple of years, digital skill will keep selling (not necessarily in Nigeria) because people now realise that they can get services done online easily.

Here is my website www.edumationstudio.com by the way. Any image or video on that website are original work plus I'm a one-man studio grin grin

observer24:

Thank you. Are you in Abuja? That's where i'm based.

Tried a free online class once and decided never to do it again. People were never serious, one, because it was free and two, because it was online and most people didn't turn up to join classes online when it was time.

So, now i'd rather work with people physically where i can truly impact and see and encourage their seriousness.
Re: Hire An Animator here by observer24(m): 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2021
akinolaa76:
I've followed Paulimation for some time now.
Phew. I can relate to this free training thing. I ended up being the only person left in most classes in my numerous attempts to teach people how to create 3D animation videos free. I met quite a lot of people on nairaland in the process. Out of frustration I decided no matter how little, people must pay for trainings. I conducted one paid training last year for the first time. Got about 4 students. They all absconded after the first few classes (online). I started chasing after people to come and learn despite the fact that they paid. I decided afterwards that never will I train again if I'm not getting paid in full. And training doesn't even pay as much. You ask people to pay 100k, they think it's big money.

And something I realise is, a lot of people are not paying attention. Covid brought a surge in demand for digital skill. For the next couple of years, digital skill will keep selling (not necessarily in Nigeria) because people now realise that they can get services done online easily.

Here is my website www.edumationstudio.com by the way. Any image or video on that website are original work plus I'm a one-man studio grin grin

You've said it all. I have just been to your website. Great work. Are you on YouTube, so i can follow you there? As creatives, we should build a network of like minds and follow and help each other grow. I don't do 3D, but sometimes i get offers to make 3D sometimes and i just tell them I don't do it. With connections like this, i can refer a client to you. Cheers
Re: Hire An Animator here by observer24(m): 11:06am On Jul 22, 2021
Application still open. Learn a skill today. Learn a high paying skill
Re: Hire An Animator here by Kudducini(m): 1:32am On Jul 27, 2021
Hey guys please what laptop specs can I get for a start,
I want to learn graphic design
Re: Hire An Animator here by observer24(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Check out my channel
Re: Hire An Animator here by observer24(m): 3:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Re: Hire An Animator here by gfon(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
I really wanna learn animations,what would it cost me and also the laptop specs? Thanks in advance

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help In Getting Free Pictures / Helep O! / How Do I Open An Nco File

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.