Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,764 members, 7,851,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:27 AM

"I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" (677 Views)

Hijab: Again, Tension In Ilorin As Hoodlums Attack School / "I'm Never Wearing The Hijab Again" Ex Muslim Girl To Her Parents / Father Louis Odudu Dies 4 Days After Escaping Kidnappers' Den (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by TruthHurts1(m): 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by Gentlerespect76: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Wow! Wonderful
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by Kobojunkie: 8:45pm On Jun 30, 2021
Congratulations! undecided
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by GodIsPerfect(f): 8:47pm On Jun 30, 2021
Congrats
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by rickyboss333: 8:50pm On Jun 30, 2021
Omen see rare site of beauty hiding under silk, giving people 2% instead of full 10%...
But musilms fine shaaaaa!!!!
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by temitope27(m): 9:02pm On Jun 30, 2021
Congrats
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by doggedfighter(f): 9:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by livingchrist: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
When the freedom is not in Christ, it is another slavery, the modern man talks of freedom but yet they are all slaves of sin, he that commits sin is a slave of sin, the only freedom is that of receiving the saviour.
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by Kobojunkie: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2021
livingchrist:
When the freedom is not in Christ, it is another slavery, the modern man talks of freedom but yet they are all slaves of sin, he that commits sin is a slave of sin, the only freedom is that of receiving the saviour.
Sin is disobedience of God's Law, so it follows that it is those who are under God's Law that commit sin -sinners - when they disobey God's Law which binds.

Those who do not live under God's Law, who are not bound in anyway but are instead condemned by God's judgement are instead of the world - the Lawless - and so have no sins against them as they have already been judged and condemned by God, awaiting the carrying out of the sentence aka death. undecided
Re: "I Dumped Islam After Escaping To US And I Will Never Wear Hijab Again" by tobechi20(m): 12:03am On Jul 01, 2021
Freedom of mind first over freedom of clothes

(1) (Reply)

Twenty Three Years A Book On Islam/Mohammed( Not For Muslims) / The Name 'JESUS'...must Read For Non-christians / Are The Dead Conscious?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.