Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,783 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, (877 Views)

Sunday Dare Paid Enekwechi $1000 To Delete Video Of Him Washing Jersey - Adeleye / My Live View Of Nigeria Vs Mexico At The Coliseum Stadium / Nigeria Vs Mexico. International Friendly (0 - 4) On July 4th 2021 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by robosky02(m): 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nigeria vs Mexico: Shut up, do your work – Sunday Dare blasts Eagles coach, Rohr

SPORTNigeria vs Mexico: Shut up, do your work – Sunday Dare blasts Eagles coach, RohrPublished on June 30, 2021 By Don Silas

Sunday Dare, the Minister of Youth and Sports Development, has slammed Super Eagles coach, Gernot Rohr, over his unfair treatment of players from the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) ahead of Nigeria’s international friendly tie with Mexico on July 4 in the United States.

Since he took his role as the head coach of Super Eagles, Rohr has come under criticism for not inviting more NPFL players to the senior national team.

The German tactician said last week that Nigeria couldn’t beat Mexico in the upcoming friendly using home-based players from NPFL.

Augustine Eguavoen will be in charge of the team when they face the Mexicans in the friendly, a development which has annoyed Dare.

Dare expressed his disappointment when he visited the home-based players at their Abuja camp ahead of the trip to the United States for the Mexico clash.

He urged the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to have a talk with Rohr on his behaviour towards NPFL players, adding that the Super Eagles manager should shut up and do his work.

“Rohr’s attitude towards home-based players is unacceptable, it’s negative to our football development and I call on the NFF to call him (Rohr) to order.

“Rohr needs to shut up and do the work of his contract, he talks too much,” Dare was quoted by Soccernet as saying.

Lalasticlala. Mynd44
https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/30/nigeria-vs-mexico-shut-up-do-your-work-sunday-dare-blasts-eagles-coach-rohr/

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by doctore212(m): 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2021
If I can get two oloshos tonight . I will not go to work on friday
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by Amotolongbo(f): 10:04pm On Jun 30, 2021
He urged the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) to have a talk with Rohr on his behaviour towards NPFL players, adding that the Super Eagles manager should shut up and do his work.

“Rohr’s attitude towards home-based players is unacceptable, it’s negative to our football development and I call on the NFF to call him (Rohr) to order.
In as Gernot Rohr is being rebuked for his attitude and talk against the domestic league and the players, NFF should also endeavor to find something to do upgrading the league and make it better and more organized.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by complexBoss12: 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2021
Africa my Africa, most of these so called "white men" who are in Africa, collecting huge sums of money as National team coaches are not qualified to be ball boys in there own country.
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by paulolee(m): 6:54am On Jul 01, 2021
rohr nor try for dt yarn...a cosch dt hasn't win anything since hr came in blasting our local league as if its a Brazil or France he wants to face..
keshi won d afcon using some home based, so wats d excuse is this man giving?? he would surely get d sack soon n I think its dt stupid clause dt was agreed dts d only factor limiting dis rohr from being sacked since
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by paulolee(m): 6:56am On Jul 01, 2021
complexBoss12:
Africa my Africa, most of these so called "white men" who are in Africa, collecting huge sums of money as National team coaches are not qualified to be ball boys in there own country.
DTS d situation we find our self...if I call for local coaches, people will say they are worst bcoz they are tactically poor n are more interested in taking bribes from agents to field their players

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by paulolee(m): 7:00am On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
In as Gernot Rohr is being rebuked for his attitude and talk against the domestic league and the players, NFF should also endeavor to find something to do upgrading the league and make it better and more organized.
yeah i get ur point bt no matter how upgraded our local league is, rohr dt I know would still prefer to call an unknown Nigerian in cambodia or gilbrata than playing an inform local league player
is it not d same league dt keshi selected n fielded some home based dt helped won d afcon?
Sunday mba dt was our break out star was an unknown player in d league before dt afcon..
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by robosky02(m): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:

All the fault should go to amaju picmilk
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by dankorode(m): 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2021
robosky02:

All the fault should go to amaju picmilk
haaa!which one be picmilk again?
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by Amotolongbo(f): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
paulolee:

yeah i get ur point bt no matter how upgraded our local league is, rohr dt I know would still prefer to call an unknown Nigerian in cambodia or gilbrata than playing an inform local league player
is it not d same league dt keshi selected n fielded some home based dt helped won d afcon?
Sunday mba dt was our break out star was an unknown player in d league before dt afcon..
ya

But frankly speaking, Gernot Rohr or no Gernot Rohr, our local league needs a total upgrade
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by robosky02(m): 9:30pm On Jul 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
ya

But frankly speaking, Gernot Rohr or no Gernot Rohr, our local league needs a total upgrade

The problem of our league is not skill but management

The skill abound here. Was it. Not from enyimba Vincent enyeama went to world cup

Was it not from here Sunday mba scored the winning goal at AFCON

How come they want to rubbish everything about npfl
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by Theboy21: 10:06am On Jul 02, 2021
Shut up, we all know Ror is not the best coach for super eagles, but using those overhyped Nigerian league players that can't compete with fellow (small) african counterparts is a NO, let's keep using foreign players abeg...
Re: Nigeria Vs Mexico: Shut Up, Do Your Work – Sunday Dare Blasts Eagles Coach, by kheny12(m): 10:52am On Jul 02, 2021
The sport minister and the NFF need to shut up.All they know is to embezzled the country die.The leagues is so bad and bad officiating.That's why rohr stick to foreign based.The same thing goes to basketball,It's foreign based basketballer that represent Nigerians.The sport minister need a big slap.

(1) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo finishes at 829th position in 2023 Ballon D'or / What Kind Of Sport Is This Go For God Sake !!! / Did Drogba Really Dive During Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.