Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. (1059 Views)

Guys I Just Realized I Was Shortlisted For Npower Batch C / I Need Little Assistance. / I Need Little Assistance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Efe42(m): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2021
Hello guys I recently sign up on Swagbuck but I don't often spend time online, but so far I've earn 53 SB right now I'd need help on how to purchase Amazon gift with my 50 SB thanks...
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by FatherCHRISTMAS(f): 9:11am On Jul 01, 2021
Efe42:
Hello guys I recently sign up on Swagbuck but I don't often spend time online, but so far I've earn 53 SB right now I'd need help on how to purchase Amazon gift with my 50 SB thanks...
What's Swagbucks about bro..
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by ForestHill: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2021
Efe42:
These surveys are time consuming and the cash out options are not suitable for Nigerians, thanks to Nigerian government. Don't they have a PayPal payment option?

1 Like

Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Kheney89: 1:29pm On Jul 01, 2021
ForestHill:
These surveys are time consuming and the cash out options are not suitable for Nigerians, thanks to Nigerian government. Don't they have a PayPal payment option?
I think they do.... But I don't really know much about it sha.
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Kheney89: 1:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
Efe42:
Thought the Swagbuck are not meant for Nigerians....how did u get in?
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Efe42(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kheney89:
Bro some dude here in Narialand help me out with the link so I'd sigh up...
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Efe42(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2021
Kheney89:

I was told you can use your SB to get Amazon gift card...
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by siant: 11:31pm On Jul 02, 2021
Efe42:

I was told you can use your SB to get Amazon gift card...
100 SB make $1, 50 SB is just 50 cents
The minimum price of gift card I have seen is $5 or 5 Euro, which means you must have 500 SB to buy it. Even to redeem your SB to cash on paypal, you must have 1000 SB, which is $10
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Efe42(m): 6:24am On Jul 04, 2021
siant:
100 SB make $1, 50 SB is just 50 cents
The minimum price of gift card I have seen is $5 or 5 Euro, which means you must have 500 SB to buy it. Even to redeem your SB to cash on paypal, you must have 1000 SB, which is $10

How can one make $1000 SB within a short period of time, ten question for 2 SB

Have you able to redeem your SB to gift card
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by siant: 11:29pm On Jul 04, 2021
Efe42:

How can one make $1000 SB within a short period of time, ten question for 2 SB

Have you able to redeem your SB to gift card
There are other surveys you can perform on swagburk, aside the profile survey you are talking about.
Gold survey is a good example. You will see the number of SB and the time it will take you to complete it, though one may not qualify for all the survey. Just ensure you check it regularly. Even if you are not qualified for a survey, swagburk will dash you small SBs There is also 'shop' If you buy something online, you will be rewarded with certain SBs, you will also buy it at a reduced price. It is like giving you your money back. There are plenty of them there if you check it very well
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Efe42(m): 9:14pm On Jul 05, 2021
siant:
There are other surveys you can perform on swagburk, aside the profile survey you are talking about.
Gold survey is a good example. You will see the number of SB and the time it will take you to complete it, though one may not qualify for all the survey. Just ensure you check it regularly. Even if you are not qualified for a survey, swagburk will dash you small SBs There is also 'shop' If you buy something online, you will be rewarded with certain SBs, you will also buy it at a reduced price. It is like giving you your money back. There are plenty of them there if you check it very well

Were can I find gold survey.
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by siant: 12:20am On Jul 06, 2021
Efe42:

Were can I find gold survey.
It seems you dont check that platform very well. Click answer tab you will see Gold survey, daily survey and so on
Re: Hey Guys I Need Little Help On Swangbuck.. by Efe42(m): 11:24am On Jul 06, 2021
siant:
It seems you dont check that platform very well. Click answer tab you will see Gold survey, daily survey and so on

Thanks how can I redeem my SB to gift card and later cash

(1) (Reply)

Getting Foreign Job Through Indeed.com / We Are Hiring Content Writers For Long Term Writing Contract / Teamace Is Hiring!!! Salary Upto 800k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.