Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,887 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Where And When Did the Uae Issue That They Have Suspended Work Permit For Nigeri - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where And When Did the Uae Issue That They Have Suspended Work Permit For Nigeri (228 Views)

China Plans To Ease Residence Permit For Foreigners, Chinese Citizens React / My Experience Living And Working In The UAE / GENERAL Irish (student)visa & Work Permit-New THREAD*** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where And When Did the Uae Issue That They Have Suspended Work Permit For Nigeri by Sirconnect: 4:39am On Jul 01, 2021
I have searched nearly all of the Uae portals and called people in the uae and so many of them are confirming that it's just a rumour going round but yes people where arrested due to cult related activities in shajaria and Abu Dhabi.we should stop the the habit of circulation bad and false news about Nigeria and putting tension,confusion in peoples mind I can tell you that most of these news are peddle by agents who have promised accommodation and work visa in the Uae for Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Ilorin Airport Plane Crash: Airline Debunks Report / Forward / Is IPOB Sit At Home Still In Place?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.