Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,391 members, 7,861,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Chidinma The Killer Of Super Tv Boss Soon To Face The Court - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma The Killer Of Super Tv Boss Soon To Face The Court (802 Views)

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / Usifo Ataga: More Suspects Arrested In Super TV Boss' Murder / Video: Usifo Ataga Corpse! Dead Body Of Super TV CEO Emerges Online (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma The Killer Of Super Tv Boss Soon To Face The Court by Newsrock(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
The police command of Lagos State has given reason for not charging the killer of super TV's chief executive officer, Usifo Ataga.

READ more here >>> https://www.southblog.com.ng/2021/07/chidinma-will-soon-be-charged-to-court.html
Re: Chidinma The Killer Of Super Tv Boss Soon To Face The Court by Sirchef: 1:01pm On Jul 01, 2021
Justice is the only way out. She will definitely pay for her crime. Death by hanging will not be bad.
Re: Chidinma The Killer Of Super Tv Boss Soon To Face The Court by SimplyShit: 2:09pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sirchef:
Justice is the only way out. She will definitely pay for her crime. Death by hanging will not be bad.

And I pray they make you the hangman so you can make sure she dies properly
Re: Chidinma The Killer Of Super Tv Boss Soon To Face The Court by TomiwaRay(f): 11:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Nice one..and has anyone heard any latest news abt hinny's killer?

(1) (Reply)

Jacob Zuma's Eldest Son Has Declared War Against SA Government If They Dare To / Man Turns Into An Animal To Kidnap Children In Edo(video) / I Found A Cell Phone I Picked It Up I Want To Return It To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.