Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,108 members, 7,860,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

Davido Is With Me And He Is Okay- Special Pesh Shares Photo Of Davido. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Davido Is With Me And He Is Okay- Special Pesh Shares Photo Of Davido. (288 Views)

2 Women Uplifting Each Other - SA Influencer Shares Photo Of A Lady & A Snake / Man Shares Photo Of The Gaboon Viper He Killed At His Backyard / Recent Photo Of Little Girl With The Popular Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Davido Is With Me And He Is Okay- Special Pesh Shares Photo Of Davido. by Prosperukaigwe: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2021
One of the most painful thing in life is to lose someone that is very close to us. After the death of Davido personal assistant a few days ago, Davido hasn't posted anything related to it on any of his social media accounts, and it baffled many of his followers who are interested in knowing how the musician is faring since the death of his personal assistant.

Special Pesh, who is Davido hypeman posted on his Instagram story to inform people that the singer is doing fine.

Source: https://setup.com.ng/Davido-Is-With-Me-And-He-Is-Okay--Special-Pesh-Shares
Re: Davido Is With Me And He Is Okay- Special Pesh Shares Photo Of Davido. by Henrydonland(m): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Eiyahh... cry It's really sad to lose someone close.

(1) (Reply)

Lg Tv 43 Inches / Do You Have A Non Profit Org/ngo? Apply For $50,000 Grant. Thank Me Later / Cost To Design An App – How To Estimate Your Mobile App Design Cost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.