Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:17 AM

ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School (18050 Views)

Government Reacts To Death Of Student At Lasustech Staff School. / No Agreement With FG, Strike Not Ending Soon – ASUU, SSANU, NASU / Strike: Fg Mulls Unification Of ASUU, Ssanu, Nasu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by rawtouch: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
[right][/right]
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by ppogba: 8:52pm On Jul 01, 2021
The issue of the staff school is an avoidable bruhaha. Unfortunately, we are in a society where there is no regard for orderliness.

From the word go, staff of staff schools should be made to know whether they are working for the universities or a business set up by the universities for profit. As simple as ABC.

1 Like

Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by EmmanuelScott1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
God go punish all our politicians, their children re schooling abroad, why we that elected them re suffering.
Chai chai, BE wise for 2023
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by hope4nigeria(m): 8:55pm On Jul 01, 2021
tuoyoojo:
Why FG like to dey fight fight when dem nor go fit win

ASSU nor dey use strike dey play

Dem nor dey use abunna threaten olosho
and buhari will soon send gun men to the ASSU executive, how do expect person who doesn't attend University to care about University system?
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by Judolisco(m): 9:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
ASUU na talk and do oh... Make federal government stop dis nonsense now...
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by omoadeleye(m): 9:12pm On Jul 01, 2021
Just cancel school and let's start studying online...

This will reduce the cost on recurrent expenditure.

And the problem of staff striking will be over.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by ejimatic: 9:17pm On Jul 01, 2021
Gamer999:
Withheld salaries used to blackmail our members to enroll in IPPIS, says Osodeke

https://m.guardian.ng/features/education/ASUU-ssanu-threaten-fresh-strike-over-unpaid-salaries-directives-on-staff-school-workers
. The government established and funded universities Universities founded funded staff schools expecting government to fund them .The government decision is that staff schools staff should be dismissed or their salaries paid with the school fees collected from the students of such schools. SOME SCHOOLS HAVE ACCEPTED while some are still adamant.By 2022 the decision of the government is the their salaries will not be captured again. In my opinion the affected staff should be absorbed into the mainstream of the universities while new ones should be employed into the staff schools with their salaries paid through the school fees collected from the students.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by reccy(m): 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2021
This is bad. Please make una resolve am ooo. I'm not ready to stay at home for another 9 months again.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by Jostoman: 9:36pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Ok, meanwhile Buhari's daughter just graduated from a university in London
isn't God so wonderful you cannot pay lectures that are teaching poor people's children but your own children are graduating from UK university.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by Jostoman: 9:39pm On Jul 01, 2021
The man with balls, I really salute this ASUU president.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by nedekid: 10:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Abeg ASU should consider Nigerian students that will be at home. Sai baba and his gang will not feel it because all their wards school abroad. Heck one of his pikin just earner masters in the UK. For all they care, ASU can stile till thy kingdom come.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by KensonAbule(m): 10:10pm On Jul 01, 2021
Allow me to Graduate first biko
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by oloripeter(m): 10:11pm On Jul 01, 2021
I no want talk make den no talk say na me talk kan
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by SonOfTheRisingS: 10:44pm On Jul 01, 2021
I thought it was Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that was causing the unpaid salaries of the zoo workers.

Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by olayemi22(m): 11:02pm On Jul 01, 2021
Since I was born and now that I am getting old, I never see where SSANU & ASUU said, paid salary de sweet us.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by berrystunn(m): 11:37pm On Jul 01, 2021
No problem...

Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by berrystunn(m): 11:43pm On Jul 01, 2021
SonOfTheRisingS:
I thought it was Mazi Nnamdi Kanu that was causing the unpaid salaries of the zoo workers.

You don't have anything to say...go and face your business.

The animal that escape from zoo... Is now with his fellow animals...
Do trap catch lion? Capital NO
Trap is for small small animal.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by Sunday2021: 11:57pm On Jul 01, 2021
Sunnybay7:
Ok, meanwhile Buhari's daughter just graduated from a university in London
when Buhari sacrifice his life to defend his country by joining the army, your father was busy selling drugs, looking for cheap money. How then do you expect to be the same with Buhari children.
Go and ask your father what he did with his youthful age.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by Delphnewsdotcom: 2:16am On Jul 02, 2021
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:25am On Jul 02, 2021
How people keep supporting what is destroying them is a mystery wrapped in an enigma,
Bad roads, terrible educational system, no electricity, no security, no health system,

The useless one Nigeria elite don't have any business with ASUU, their children don't patronize the joke called learning institutions,

Anyway, schools are already closing in the North,
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by Sunnybay7: 2:26am On Jul 02, 2021
Sunday2021:
when Buhari sacrifice his life to defend his country by joining the army, your father was busy selling drugs, looking for cheap money. How then do you expect to be the same with Buhari children.
Go and ask your father what he did with his youthful age.
Idiot the army is an occupation, not another name for God, nobody forced the idiot to join and besides he didn't do it for free so why is your mouth leaking over a paid employment.
Atleast it is a blanket judgement that Buhari is a monumental failure.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by constant1960: 5:13am On Jul 02, 2021
This country really offended the Ancestors
Me just trying to make sure I didn’t regret going to school now they are planning for another strike

Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by sinkhole: 6:04am On Jul 02, 2021
Galloman:
Our education is almost dead
completely DEAD embarassed
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by sinkhole: 6:12am On Jul 02, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
How people keep supporting what is destroying them is a mystery wrapped in an enigma,
Bad roads, terrible educational system, no electricity, no security, no health system,

The useless one Nigeria elite don't have any business with ASUU, their children don't patronize the joke called learning institutions,

Anyway, schools are already closing in the North,
it is actually baffling!
Everybody in Nigeria is self centered, nobody cares about the other person not even their own children that will surely come, all they want is the immediate brief happiness.
If you read the comments, you will read somebody who wrote that he/she just want to graduate first, but if you graduate what will happen to your children who will still come to these dead and buried schools that some people are spilling their bloods to revive?

1 Like

Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by sinkhole: 6:17am On Jul 02, 2021
nedekid:
Abeg ASU should consider Nigerian students that will be at home. Sai baba and his gang will not feel it because all their wards school abroad. Heck one of his pikin just earner masters in the UK. For all they care, ASU can stile till thy kingdom come.
one young ASUU guy just collapsed and died in my school and others are surfering untold hardships due to overload of work as a result of IPPIS!

1 Like

Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by sinkhole: 6:22am On Jul 02, 2021
dmbb:
I hope that they will resolve the problem amicably before the strike action
They will not, there, definitely, will be a strike action, mark my word!
AGF will continue manipulating members of ASUU to enroll on IPPIS! I know of a Professor who enrolled on IPPIS and got paid for work he did not do, even with arrears! Members of SSANU sacrificed a month hazard allowance of #30k per staff and they are now collecting hazard allowance "lawfully" through IPPIS: assuming we have 500,000 SSANU members in Nigerian public Universities, multiply that by #30k, that will be 15billion naira, that was the bribe SSANU paid AGF in order to start receiving hazard allowance
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by nedekid: 6:27am On Jul 02, 2021
sinkhole:
one young ASUU guy just collapsed and died in my school and others are surfering untold hardships due to overload of work as a result of IPPIS!
Thats really sad. Truth of the matter is that they are suffering and even the salaries have lost value even when paid.
Re: ASUU, SSANU Threaten Strike Over Unpaid Salaries, Directives On Staff School by KefeeBRIGHT91(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2021
Revere27:
ASUU.... The annual strike union....

Una wan go another one again... How many months now is this one??

The last one they went on was was bred about the menace of the fraud( Yahoo-Yahoo) of a thing in full force... Going on another,who knows what this one would spring forth from the Youths of NIGERIA?

...more like Annual Strike Union of Universities

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Graduate Vs Foreign Graduate / Who Can Answer These Questions? / 8 Skills Every Nigerian Student Needs To Survive In Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.