Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,033 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Please Help Developers - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help Developers (932 Views)

Google Forms Web 3 Team To Help Developers Of Next-generation Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Developers by glaber: 7:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks for opening this thread.

So the thing is that, I think this month or so makes it a year or I started software development, and so far I have learnt React, Redux, Node Js, Redux, react native, SASS and some others. All to Enterprise level

I need suggestions on what SAAS product I can build for the Nigerian market

I will really appreciate suggestions.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Developers by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:54pm On Jul 01, 2021
Please don't restrict yourself to the Nigerian market. Think globally. Nigerians haven't eaten.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Developers by chim14(m): 9:53am On Jul 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Please don't restrict yourself to the Nigerian market. Think globally. Nigerians haven't eaten.

Nigerian IT market get as ebi, if u can nail a good foriegn client as a freelancer, u go blow.
Re: Please Help Developers by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:02am On Jul 02, 2021
chim14:

Nigerian IT market get as ebi, if u can nail a good foriegn client as a freelancer, u go blow.
I don't even know why people still think of Nigeria when it comes to tech. There's serious hunger in Nigeria. Except you can program food.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Developers by glaber: 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2021
tensazangetsu20:

Thank you boss
Re: Please Help Developers by Karleb(m): 1:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Somebody built an app that schedule tweets called feedhive on Twitter and it blew.

The app is not upto a year and it's already generating money for the owner.

Let me stress that, he owner gave the app a good PR. He posts at least once a day using his personal Twitter account and the app's Twitter account.
He built it one functionality at a time.

Try to think from a user/non developer POV before creating the app.

The idea doesn't have to be unique sha, you can do an existing app in your own way, it doesn't even have to be better.

Also, make it free or very cheap at first and give it a lot of PR.

8 Likes

Re: Please Help Developers by glaber: 2:41pm On Jul 02, 2021
Karleb:
Somebody built an app that schedule tweets called feedhive on Twitter and it blew.

The app is not upto a year and it's already generating money for the owner.

Let me stress that, he owner gave the app a good PR. He posts at least once a day using his personal Twitter account and the app's Twitter account.
He built it one functionality at a time.

Try to think from a user/non developer POV before creating the app.

The idea doesn't have to be unique sha, you can do an existing app in your own way, it doesn't even have to be better.

Also, make it free or very cheap at first and give it a lot of PR.

I sabi the guy, I'm following him on twitter sef

Thank you boss, trying to put this energy into something

1 Like

Re: Please Help Developers by Nobody: 3:54am On Jul 03, 2021
glaber:

I sabi the guy, I'm following him on twitter sef

Thank you boss, trying to put this energy into something
And you too want to "fast follow" the twitter scheduled app guy? Do you know thousands of hungry programmers wanting or trying to do what he did? Just imagine this terrible advice of that self acclaimed successful so called programmer. grin

You too think. You want innovative suggestions, and you step in a programming section. If that twitter scheduling app is still the joker after one person has done it, would the guy mention it? Would he not be doing it himself? An innovative brain doesnt do what others have done.

Also, think deeply, who will ever share with you what exactly you must do to "blow"? It amazes me how programmers think. Bro, you are in a long thing.

Follow my thread and learn how to think intuitively. No one will ever tell you waht to do. You will have to position yourself where people will come with their ideas. And you will start shortlisting what you want.

Who tells you that you cannot "blow" in Nigeria? I laugh seriously. You all want to develop apps and programs for services based companies when our economy is emerging. Many areas you can think of. But you must work harder. You dont have the skill of researching business trends and it is working against you. It is why your skill is not making you money.

You are asking failures to direct you. Lol. Of course, you can get good technical advice here but business idea? you better move to people who know it well. Asking business idea in a programming section is unwise.

Goodluck!
Re: Please Help Developers by Karleb(m): 10:52am On Jul 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

And you too want to "fast follow" the twitter scheduled app guy? Do you know thousands of hungry programmers wanting or trying to do what he did? Just imagine this terrible advice of that self acclaimed successful so called programmer. grin

You too think. You want innovative suggestions, and you step in a programming section. If that twitter scheduling app is still the joker after one person has done it, would the guy mention it? Would he not be doing it himself? An innovative brain doesnt do what others have done.

Also, think deeply, who will ever share with you what exactly you must do to "blow"? It amazes me how programmers think. Bro, you are in a long thing.

Follow my thread and learn how to think intuitively. No one will ever tell you waht to do. You will have to position yourself where people will come with their ideas. And you will start shortlisting what you want.

Who tells you that you cannot "blow" in Nigeria? I laugh seriously. You all want to develop apps and programs for services based companies when our economy is emerging. Many areas you can think of. But you must work harder. You dont have the skill of researching business trends and it is working against you. It is why your skill is not making you money.

You are asking failures to direct you. Lol. Of course, you can get good technical advice here but business idea? you better move to people who know it well. Asking business idea in a programming section is unwise.

Goodluck!

Guy, what exactly is your problem? Why are you this silly?

I gave him a hint. An idea. Something to think of, I never said he should build a scheduling app.

You should start reasoning with your brain.

Why don't you tell us the number of ideas that are making money through your so called business advice?
Re: Please Help Developers by qtguru(m): 12:32pm On Jul 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Goodluck!

I actually agree with this, business trends are important, and the fact of emerging markets we can build things to help local community but also foreign market is an added advantage too. So take this comment seriously too
Re: Please Help Developers by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 03, 2021
Karleb:

Guy, what exactly is your problem? Why are you this silly?

I gave him a hint. An idea. Something to think of, I never said he should build a scheduling app.

You should start reasoning with your brain.

Why don't you tell us the number of ideas that are making money through your so called business advice?
You haven't learned to be polite. Do not worry, I will teach you. Continue.
Re: Please Help Developers by Karleb(m): 1:14pm On Jul 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You haven't learned to be polite. Do not worry, I will teach you. Continue.

You call advice that is different from yours terrible.

You call people who don't agree with your school of thought failures, you even see them as rivals and you are here talking to me about being polite? undecided

You must be on cracks.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Developers by glaber: 1:16pm On Jul 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Goodluck!

I understand you are trying to help bro, and thanks I get ur point.

But no one has said nothing to set you off like this, you sound bitter and frustrated. You even called people who were trying to help failures. C'mon bro.

I wasn't even asking for a mapped out business plan, or anything close to innovative business idea. It could just be suggestions about newly emerging markets or something like that.

before you became all that now I believe you at some might have even ask questions like this

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Developers by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jul 03, 2021
Karleb:

You call advice that is different from yours terrible.

You call people who don't agree with your school of thought failures, you even see them as rivals and you are here talking to me about being polite? undecided

You must be on cracks.
I will not drag words with you. Lol. Remember your nauseating words on my thread. Now, you are pained. Do unto others what you want them do to you. If I handle you, grin. Aren't you a failure? If you aren't, I know how you will talk. See you as a rival? grin You? I mean you with your disgusting suggestions and tips?

See, I have dealt with many programmers and I always put you in your right place. It is simple as ABC, you are not innovative enough. If you are, you will make it..its simple.

See eh! Those who dont know the history btw us will think I am the bully here. So, let me just leave you with your nauseating character. I really dont know you can quickly kove into "self pity" strategy. grin. Oga success. Have you forgotten how yoy were bragging? grin Like I told you, if I rattle you, it is you will bow. I have no gain in hirting your feelings despite you lack manners. And I can show all how you lack manners. So, let me just leave you. You will always be. Take care Mr local success. grin

Just imagine the success tip you gave. Lol.
Re: Please Help Developers by Karleb(m): 1:45pm On Jul 03, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

I will not drag words with you. Lol. Remember your nauseating words on my thread. Now, you are pained. Do unto others what you want them do to you. If I handle you, grin. Aren't you a failure? If you aren't, I know how you will talk. See you as a rival? grin You? I mean you with your disgusting suggestions and tips?

See, I have dealt with many programmers and I always put you in your right place. It is simple as ABC, you are not innovative enough. If you are, you will make it..its simple.

See eh! Those who dont know the history btw us will think I am the bully here. So, let me just leave you with your nauseating character. I really dont know you can quickly kove into "self pity" strategy. grin. Oga success. Have you forgotten how yoy were bragging? grin Like I told you, if I rattle you, it is you will bow. I have no gain in hirting your feelings despite you lack manners. And I can show all how you lack manners. So, let me just leave you. You will always be. Take care Mr local success. grin

Just imagine the success tip you gave. Lol.

Stop being a kid.
Re: Please Help Developers by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 03, 2021
glaber:

I understand you are trying to help bro, and thanks I get ur point.

But no one has said nothing to set you off like this, you sound bitter and frustrated. You even called people who were trying to help failures. C'mon bro.

I wasn't even asking for a mapped out business plan, or anything close to innovative business idea. It could just be suggestions about newly emerging markets or something like that.

before you became all that now I believe you at some might have even ask questions like this
You do not understand anything about me, so shut up. Then follow the help if you see it as help. Go on. So, in your own imagination, I sounded frustrated? grin I that is using you guys to cruise. Hahahhahah. So, you call this frustration? O boy! I have said it...you programmers are one way traffic. Even to turn bad situation to your advantage is a big issue for you. Na to sit on computer you all know. Ok ooo. But I am amazed, did I insult you initially? Read what the guy you are defending wrote....direct insults..did I tell him that? Even you gave me direct insults. Lol. But as a guy man, i will still flow. So, why are you so pained?

If you read what that boy wrote initially...hmmm

Well, let me advise you...a man looking for a way out don't act like you. You suppose to be neutral. If you had been patient, you would have got the history btw us. This is a virtue in CEOs. It is why I keep telling you kids that you have a long way to go in this life. I'm leaving your thread. That boy is nasty (first time I will use terrible words on him. And you are nasty too.

Since you see his tip as a good help, then follow him. Truth is bitter.

Goodluck!
Re: Please Help Developers by qtguru(m): 2:40pm On Jul 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

You do not understand anything about me, so shut up. Then follow the help if you see it as help. Go on. So, in your own imagination, I sounded frustrated? grin I that is using you guys to cruise. Hahahhahah. So, you call this frustration? O boy! I have said it...you programmers are one way traffic. Even to turn bad situation to your advantage is a big issue for you. Na to sit on computer you all know. Ok ooo. But I am amazed, did I insult you initially? Read what the guy you are defending wrote....direct insults..did I tell him that? Even you gave me direct insults. Lol. But as a guy man, i will still flow. So, why are you so pained?

Well, let me advise you...a man looking for a way out don't act like you. You suppose to be neutral. If you had been patient, you would have got the history btw us. This is a virtue in CEOs. It is why I keep telling you kids that you have along way to go in this life. I'm leaving your thread. That boy is nasty (first time I will use terrible words on him. And you are nasty too.

Goodluck!

Most people are not used to such direct tone. But your points are actually direct and true, I suspect you run either run a start up or work remotely with people.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Developers by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2021
qtguru:

Most people are not used to such direct tone. But your points are actually direct and true, I suspect you run either run a start up or work remotely with people.
Well, you guess right. In addition, I want to move into research officially. So, I am getting into the highest degree and trying to work with the best professors and scholars. I am positioning myself to drive more funds and many other "goodies" to Nigeria. For now, I am seriously working hard and avoiding distractions. But I have decided to put out articles here for people to know the right trends to follow instead of wasting time doing what others have done, and they stop rank Xerox-ing.
Re: Please Help Developers by qtguru(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Well, you guess right. In addition, I want to move into research officially. So, I am getting into the highest degree and trying to work with the best professors and scholars. I am positioning myself to drive more funds and many other "goodies" to Nigeria. For now, I am seriously working hard and avoiding distractions. But I have decided to put out articles here for people to know the right trends to follow instead of wasting time doing what others have done, and they stop rank Xerox-ing.

True words

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Developers by glaber: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Well, let me advise you...a man looking for a way out don't act like you. You suppose to be neutral. If you had been patient, you would have got the history btw us. This is a virtue in CEOs. It is why I keep telling you kids that you have a long way to go in this life. I'm leaving your thread. That boy is nasty (first time I will use terrible words on him. And you are nasty too.

Goodluck!
I don't care what advice you bringing

You don't come here and insult people trying to contribute too, plus what he said is as valid as yours.
Re: Please Help Developers by DeHill(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2021
PeaceJoyLove:

Goodluck!

Bro, pls go check ur mail, and reply. Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Github Devfinder App I Recently Created / Saap Analysis / Google Now The 5th Biggest In The Us. Bigger Than The Biggest Bank In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.