Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,191 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] (105879 Views)

Wedding Guest Under Fire For Very 'inappropriate' Dress That Would Upstage Bride / Seyi Shay's Dress To The Headies Awards 2018 Got Fans Talking / Fans Slam MBGN Ugochi Ihezue "Your Inappropriate Dress Cost You Miss World" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by miqos02(m): 6:51pm On Jul 02, 2021
PASTOR TB right?
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Once a hoe, always a farm implement.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by iceberylin(m): 7:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
lilvicky68:

Nice one.. food for thought.. but how does it relate now to this topic.. angry
Empty Brain
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Gjmff: 7:48pm On Jul 02, 2021
Oh
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Omeizadean(m): 9:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Vatican is the most devilish state in earth. The devil's enclave. How does it affect the devil if Kim flash her alabaster fanny around in Vatican?
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Origin(f): 9:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
I really can't blame her......

Why was she given special privileges?

For her fame? Money? Power?

Who authorized it?and why do we give privileges to some and not to others.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by FarmTech(m): 9:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Daughters of Jezebel. Judgement Day is coming.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by compton11(m): 10:02pm On Jul 02, 2021
Capitalpunisher:
Will the imam of your mosque allow her in with that as in the first picture.

See I can't allow a woman dressed like that join me and my family
the OP is Christian just like u
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by bigbauer(m): 10:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer.

If you're planning an upcoming building project and don't have good designs yet or not satisfied with the ones you have, then contact me for professional and complete building designs and construction supervision at any location nationwide, all at decent costs. (I've handled building designs for over 100 projects plus construction) Chat/call 0816 1247 898 to begin today

Apostle Joshua Selman
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Vitally123: 10:46pm On Jul 02, 2021
What else does she want?
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by GuyfawkesAB(m): 10:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Rubbish reactions.make Dem live her alone.
The same Vatican where men dressed in overflowing cloaks are staffing themselves in hidden rooms of the Monasteries and handling young altar boys, making the place the seat of end time Babylon?
If she like make.she naked, we sabi her own issues already. Those paedophiles in cassocks and skull caps are worse

ogbiwa:

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/showbiz/kim-kardashian-slammed-wearing-inappropriate-24441012
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Nmezor(f): 11:23pm On Jul 02, 2021
At least she covered up o
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Ebehi5(m): 1:41am On Jul 03, 2021
Chloraseptic:
Most people slamming her would jump on a chance to have her as trophy wife..

Humans are hypocritical in nature

Yeah Okay, she's hot but what has that got to do with clearing a f**k*p?
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by ehsiyuah: 2:34am On Jul 03, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by chiboy1116: 7:25am On Jul 03, 2021
Otar:

Saint Paul also did something like this in the Bible with unbelievers B4 they accepted Jesus Christ .
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Teejay13(m): 9:22am On Jul 03, 2021
Her outfit look tempting. Though to her it is normal.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Harmattan123(m): 10:32am On Jul 03, 2021
Chloraseptic:

Shut up!!!!!
Those who call pple hypocrite are the Master of hypocrite...... Just to cover themselves and pretend to be upright
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Realhommie(m): 3:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
Otar:
My pastor once told the story of how he was invited to preach at a white garment church, and when he got there with his immaculate suit and tie, he decided to remove his shoes before entering even without them mandating him, and he is coming from a new covenant Church. And he said something powerful: you never disrespect things that some people hold sacred regardless of whether you believe in it or not. For people will first gauge the level of respect you show them before accepting whatever you have to offer them.
Really powerful.... Nice lesson.
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by Babalola0920: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2021
ONLY ISLAM HAS DECENCY WEARS FOR THERE WOMEN BY GUIDANCE NOT LUST AS OTHERS ARE !
Re: Kim Kardashian's 'Inappropriate' Dress To The Vatican [Photos] by dochenaj: 11:28am On Jul 05, 2021
Chloraseptic:

You don't really know the definition of hypocrisy.

Hypocrisy is doing something you condemn someone of or doing worse in private but are quick to condemn someone who does even a little.

Hypocrisy would be if her critics wear skimpy dresses to church, but are condemning her for wearing this to the Vatican.

Or do you mean I cannot criticise my "trophy wife" when she is in the wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Cardi B: Nigeria Has No Light, Looks Like Dominican Republic / Aliko Dangote Visits P'square In Their New Home (Photos) / Leaked Chat Of Shola Ogudu And Wizkid: First Baby Mama Releases More Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.