Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,979 members, 7,835,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? (409 Views)

Watch How Happie Boys Turn up For Class in Cyprus (Video, Pic) / 'Why Amala Needs To Be Banned' - Coventry Student Makes Presentation / Cornell University Student Strips In Class To Defend Her Presentation In NewYork (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Good day everyone..... I have a presentation on CHALLENGES OF FEDERALISM IN USSR. My morale is so dull. I'm feeling like my heart will burst. My feets are cold and my tongue is bitter

I'm in the class right now... It's a lone presentation. I'm always scared of people. PLS HOW DO I BOOST MY MORALE BEFORE I'M CALLED FOR MY PRESENTATION. I'm so scared.
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 02, 2021
People...
Pls help me embarassed embarassed
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Abeos(m): 3:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Have you read about it? If you have, try doing a mini presentation to close friend(s)
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
Abeos:
Have you read about it? If you have, try doing a mini presentation to close friend(s)
I've done the presentation.... I was so scared that I had to look the window through out.
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Abeos(m): 6:17pm On Jul 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
I've done the presentation.... I was so scared that I had to look the window through out.

Oh, you could do better next time, just focus on gaining more confidence. You could use the method I stated earlier
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 02, 2021
Abeos:

Oh, you could do better next time, just focus on gaining more confidence. You could use the method I stated earlier
To be sincere I'm a loner. Don't have any friends. Some of my coursemate don't even know my name. The whole presentation thing was a shock to me.... But I'm glad I got 20marks.... It's something for me.... Thanks for your suggestion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Abeos(m): 7:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
To be sincere I'm a loner. Don't have any friends. Some of my coursemate don't even know my name. The whole presentation thing was a shock to me.... But I'm glad I got 20marks.... It's something for me.... Thanks for your suggestion.

I very much understand you, being an introvert as well. Nevertheless, try making friends with those that still align with values you like. Such relationships are important.
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Tohsynetita1: 7:11pm On Jul 02, 2021
you can dm on WhatsApp for public speaking master class.
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Doradorwa:
Good day everyone..... I have a presentation on CHALLENGES OF FEDERALISM IN USSR. My morale is so dull. I'm feeling like my heart will burst. My feets are cold and my tongue is bitter

I'm in the class right now... It's a lone presentation. I'm always scared of people. PLS HOW DO I BOOST MY MORALE BEFORE I'M CALLED FOR MY PRESENTATION. I'm so scared.
My advice may have come late

But listen, when next u want to take a presentation

Make use of a Standing Mirror (if u don't have, u buy or borrow), stand before it and begin to give your presentation or speech as if u have been called upon to present.

Be relaxed, looking at the mirror is like looking at people watching u, the only difference is that u are seeing your reflection

Note
Give your self distance from the standing mirror, don't be close to it (like 5ft distance should be enough) because people will not be close to u when you are presenting

U should be able to c your complete reflection from the mirror i.e from your head to ur toe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Nobody: 12:33am On Jul 03, 2021
Crimpsy:

My advice may have come late

But listen, when next u want to take a presentation

Make use of a Standing Mirror (if u don't have, u buy or borrow), stand before it and begin to give your presentation or speech as if u have been called upon to present.

Be relaxed, looking at the mirror is like looking at people watching u, the only difference is that u are seeing your reflection

Note
Give your self distance from the standing mirror, don't be close to it (like 5ft distance should be enough) because people will not be close to u when you are presenting

U should be able to c your complete reflection from the mirror i.e from your head to ur toe
wow... Thanks so much... Your advice did not come late sir... I will use it well for my today's presentation. I'm grateful
Re: How Do I Build My Morale For Class Presentation? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2021
Doradorwa:
wow... Thanks so much... Your advice did not come late sir... I will use it well for my today's presentation. I'm grateful
U are welcome

This was the technique, I used when I was still in school for my seminar defence

I made the course an A grade

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Philosophy, Insurance And National Development / . / Whatsapp Is Down Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.