Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,265 members, 7,846,248 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

#250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone (3515 Views)

Please Recommend A Good Phone Between 200 To 250k Budget / Chinese Market Where You Can Build A Smartphone From Scratch In A Couple Of Hour / Things To Avoid While Buying A Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Shuregirl: 8:31pm On Jul 10, 2021
Hartway:
I need a nice uptodate smartphone, for photography and gameplay. Thanks.
how about you check out the phantomx?
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Ammaizingemmy: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2021
princetom1:
Tecno marketers, how is life treating u and una latest garbage X? cheesy grin

With the new Phantom X life is easy and good, X-traBoldpeople, X-traordinarily
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by ayafcom: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2021
With the latest TECNO phantom X life is better and safe... Keep the remaining change for subscription and get ready to enjoy smooth browsing
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by princetom1(m): 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2021
Ammaizingemmy:

Lmfao... Extra what? Delete all those and write, XTRA - EXPENSIVE
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by princetom1(m): 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2021
ayafcom:
With the latest TECNO phantom X life is better and safe... Keep the remaining change for subscription and get ready to enjoy smooth browsing

Which change? After paying 200k plus through ur nose? Where u wan see change?
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by bobo65(m): 3:42pm On Jul 12, 2021

1 Like

Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Corroro: 4:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
thats their concern, the camera of the Phantom X makes sense, period!
donbenie:
Lol..

Camera?

The same camera Gsmarena called DOWNRIGHT DISAPPOINTING ? grin

1 Like

Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by donbenie(m): 4:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
Corroro:
And we should believe you..

Instead of a world renowned site..

That reviews hundreds of phones each year..

Because you said so?

1 Like

Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by AREWAELENU: 4:52pm On Jul 14, 2021
na so una dey talk... is the phantom available now?
Ammaizingemmy:

Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by YangaBabe: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2021
You can get the Phantom X for about 228k
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by YangaBabe: 6:34pm On Jul 14, 2021
AREWAELENU:
na so una dey talk... is the phantom available now?
it should be I suppose
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Corroro: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2021
donbenie:
And we should believe you..

Instead of a world renowned site..

That reviews hundreds of phones each year..

Because you said so?
believe what you like, all I know is that the Phantom X camera is super good
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by donbenie(m): 8:07pm On Jul 14, 2021
Corroro:
believe what you like, all I know is that the Phantom X camera is super good
Like I said..

Your uninformed opinion is inconsequential..

Nobody knows you.. grin
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Corroro: 9:26pm On Jul 14, 2021
and who knows you? thats where you guys get it all wrong, its not about who knows who, it all comes down to personal experience, if you have used the Phantom X camera you will know it is amazing
donbenie:
Like I said..

Your uninformed opinion is inconsequential..

Nobody knows you.. grin
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by seanwilliam(m): 3:53am On Jul 15, 2021
uzohcars:
Go sango OTA and buy half plot of land

Sell it in 20 years time
shey na land person come buy for life? I believe say u go get reach 10 acres of land .. also link me up if you know where to buy half plot for 250 grin
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by seanwilliam(m): 3:55am On Jul 15, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Spending 250k on phone is way too much in this Buhari’s time for most Nigerians.
for the bolded , you’re right .. but 250k is not such a big money to spend on phone bro . Just pray for God’s blessing
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by seanwilliam(m): 4:01am On Jul 15, 2021
OP
Go for iPhone 11
iPhone xsmax
Samsung s21
Samsung note 20
Those are within your budgets . Any other phones outside this is rubbish and you might regret it..

Consider support, reliability, reputation , decoder hand value and ease of reselling before spending over 200k on phone..
if I were u, I’ll go for iPhone 11 or s21
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by seanwilliam(m): 4:04am On Jul 15, 2021
Truth be told the phantom is a beautiful device but I will never spend 200k on phone wey no be iPhone or Samsung
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by eerekake(m): 7:59am On Jul 15, 2021
Goodday house.Pls,help a brother.
I'm married with 3 kids,i'm running a program,i don't have a phone that can access different sites and am not financially ok for now.
Pls,i need a phone that can whatsapp.
Am from bayelsa state.
Here is my contact number:
GOD BLESS YOU.
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by sanusi4kt(m): 10:00am On Jul 15, 2021
Hartway:
I need a nice uptodate smartphone, for photography and gameplay. Thanks.

Poco F3 5g is literally waiting on you
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Ashirioluwa: 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2021
seanwilliam:
for the bolded , you’re right .. but 250k is not such a big money to spend on phone bro . Just pray for God’s blessing

I thank baba God for his blessing. 250k phone is nothing to me but I just don’t like Naija mentality that the phone has to be expensive to be good.

You can use any phone you like once you have the money to buy it but buying 250k phone when you are still struggling to make ends meet is totally out of it. This is what some of our Nigerians folks do. It’s only in Nigeria that people use your phone to size you up.
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by seanwilliam(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

I thank baba God for his blessing. 250k phone is nothing to me but I just don’t like Naija mentality that the phone has to be expensive to be good.

You can use any phone you like once you have the money to buy it but buying 250k phone when you are still struggling to make ends meet is totally out of it. This is what some of our Nigerians folks do. It’s only in Nigeria that people use your phone to size you up.

everyone has reason for buying phones.. provided it is what you need/ love and you have the money to buy it, even if it’s expensive,then go for it.. there are some things that you don’t need to be rich to use it… people buy expensive phones oversea ( even when they clearly can’t afford it once )also it’s the person’s money . If him like make him use him total networth buy phone , na wetin him like be that .

1 Like

Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by sunshineV(f): 2:21pm On Jul 15, 2021
Corroro:
same gsmarena that placed the phone on 2nd and yall started ranting like headless frog

1 Like

Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by AREWAELENU: 2:46pm On Jul 17, 2021
u are right babe have seen someone using it
YangaBabe:
it should be I suppose
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by EmmaxKeys: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

Nice one but I don’t know anywhere in Sango area where you can get half plot of land for 250k. Full plot in my area is from 4 million.

Link me up if you know any area in Sango where I can get half plot of land for 250k

Where do you stay, please?
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Ashirioluwa: 4:50pm On Jul 17, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

Where do you stay, please?

My house is at Sango by olaotan bus stop (2 minutes drive from sango bus stop)
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by EmmaxKeys: 4:52pm On Jul 17, 2021
Ashirioluwa:

My house is at Sango by olaotan bus stop (2 minutes drive from sango bus stop)

House cheap there oh. Wow. shocked
Re: #250K Budget, Guys Recommend A Smartphone by Ashirioluwa: 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2021
EmmaxKeys:

House cheap there oh. Wow. shocked

I don’t know your definition of cheap. Not easy to get a land in that area. Half plot of land in that area start from 2 million.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unlocking Code For Nokia E65 / With #45,000 Budget, Which Android Phone Can I Get? Very Urgent! / Only Samsung Phones UK & New At Cheap Price and Repairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.