Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin (768 Views)

Join Now If You Missed Bitcoin, Ethereum,xrp,doge Coin And Safemoon / If You Missed Bitcoin Don't Miss Ethereum / Missed Bitcoin! Get In Here Now!!! Its Not Too Late (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin by davidzz2(m): 10:29am On Jul 02, 2021
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that came, most of us missed Bitcoin thinking it was a joke, and we also missed dogecoin.

There is coin that has the potential to moon now. Shiba inu is best coin to invest in now because of its cheap prices, the price of shiba inu is 0.002 naria making it a cheap coin to invest in even elon musk is supporting the coin, you know what it means for elon musk to join a coin, If you don't know it means that the coin we pump hard.

Shiba inu is hosted on the ethereum network(erc20) and Binance network(bep20). So I suggest you do your reaserch about the coin, and buy it, and hold till it hits 1 naria.

If you want to get the coin you can hit me on Whatsapp @ 08088 242 071

Re: If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin by SunLight11(f): 10:40am On Jul 02, 2021
I got thi' coin over 100$ worth so'e months ago, I hope its it
Re: If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin by PAWG(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
SHIB hasn't hit any new highs in over 40 days, I hope it loses 2 zeroes this July
Re: If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin by Michael662(m): 8:19pm On Oct 29, 2021
SunLight11:
I got thi' coin over 100$ worth so'e months ago, I hope its it

How fa...u don blow
Re: If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin by yomifola(m): 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
Shibacorgi is next in line

Go get that coin called shico and thank me later
Re: If You Missed Bitcoin Please Don't Miss This Coin by SunLight11(f): 5:43pm On Oct 30, 2021
Michael662:

How fa...u don blow
Loll why not. . .

(1) (Reply)

Make Money By Watching Ads Daily / Raven Oluwasegun Adenle Is A Heartless Scammer! / Amazon Demystified! Everyone Can Now Earn Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.