Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? (21909 Views)

Do Your Children Do Home Lessons Abroad? / Our Children Do Not Learn Local Languages In School Anymore. Why? / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by lavylilly: 12:41am On Jul 04, 2021
Lostchild:
IyaTola

Why don't you talk about yourself, so that ithers can learn from your life?

You truly are a disgrace

Aproko will kill you
You obviously are a lost child
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by Lostchild(m): 12:47am On Jul 04, 2021
lavylilly:
You obviously are a lost child

that is yet to be found

grin grin
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by lavylilly: 12:48am On Jul 04, 2021
Lostchild:

that need to be found

grin grin
You have been noticed. Just ensure you turn a new leaf
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by DAMN99: 3:57am On Jul 04, 2021
No matter how hard you think you know a man, unfortunately you don't; surprisingly you will later discover that humans are unpredictable.

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by DAVE5(m): 7:38am On Jul 04, 2021
KiNg0G:
Mahn..I ain't married... neither got no kids.

But still....I wanna have 3 boys.

When I do

Lawyer✓

Police✓

Slawomirr ✓ ( if you know you know)

I pray you'd be rich enough to be a victim of slawomirrr
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by Lostchild(m): 12:01pm On Jul 04, 2021
lavylilly:

But how can a butterfly turn into a new leaf?
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by Leezah(f): 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2021
grin
DAVE5:

I pray you'd be rich enough to be a victim of slawomirrr

2 Likes

Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by Lostchild(m): 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2021
lavylilly:

It is impossible for a butter to turn into a leaf. Yes, I compare myself as that butterfly inside a a cocoon that is trying to soar into the air.

So I can never turn into a new leaf

Get it
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by Dollypal: 3:38pm On Jul 04, 2021
OK.
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by sudeshnararhi(f): 5:04pm On Jul 04, 2021
Nice word
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by RexTramadol1: 5:24pm On Jul 04, 2021
wpadmin:
A lot of parents, pay rents, fees and provide basic amenities for their kids and that’s all.

Fathers are no longer Father figures. There are somethings you do not accept in your house.

Children learn values while growing up, these values surface when they are adults.

Most parents don’t have any value to give their kids.

We haven’t seen anything yet. The fraudsters of today will get married to the harlots of today and they will give birth to the ……… of tomorrow.

Oloriburukus of tomorrow
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by QuinModah(f): 10:25pm On Jul 04, 2021
Naijayouth:
I grew up to realize that things were not as I thought they were, and I was disappointed. It is like we are all living a fake life. This is what many teenagers see and go astray. But I know this generation can make a difference.
Let wait and see
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by DAVE5(m): 1:22pm On Jul 05, 2021
Leezah:
grin

Lol
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by IyaTola: 9:08pm On Jul 05, 2021
anthonyuncle:
this Chidinma talk don too much
is she not a produt of the Nigeria society.
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by IyaTola: 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2021
[quote author=saphiere post=103325464]My kids would be the best kids in the world.[/quoteAmen.
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:12pm On Jul 05, 2021
IyaTola:
is she not a produt of the Nigeria society.

what about you.

you are the product of which society?
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by IyaTola: 7:24am On Jul 20, 2021
wink
notmyrealmonika:
The farthest point is the mind of human; the deepest depth is the heart of men. The most unpredictable phenomenon is the behaviour of man. No Mather how much you think you know your daughter today, once she has attained a new stage of life, be it a new age, new school, meeting new friend, being exposed to a new experience, and all, you must not depend your justification of her actions by your previous knowledge of her. You need to re-know her again. Human behaviour is constantly changing in a rate that no dy/dx can explain. So please, always make sure that you are rechecking, re evaluating, and re knowing your daughters.. This is applicable to your son and people generally.
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by lavylilly: 8:38am On Jul 21, 2021
Lostchild:

It is impossible for a butter to turn into a leaf. Yes, I compare myself as that butterfly inside a a cocoon that is trying to soar into the air.

So I can never turn into a new leaf

Get it
Adios
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by Lostchild(m): 9:50am On Jul 21, 2021
lavylilly:
Adios

Alios
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by SteveOfu: 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2021
anthonyuncle:
this Chidinma talk don too much
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by IyaTola: 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2021
wink
sudeshnararhi:
Nice word
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by QuinModah(f): 6:35pm On Mar 25, 2022
Most parents don't know thier kids
Re: How Much Of Your Children Do You Know? by IyaTola: 7:52am On May 15, 2022
wink
QuinModah:
Most parents don't know thier kids

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophet Ajanaku's Family Eject Wife From His Property. / Four Generations, One Picture / Is It Ideal For A Mother-in-law To Move In With A Newly Married Couple??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.