Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her (3100 Views)

Super TV CEO Killer Filmed At Her Shop Weeks Before The Killing / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by ebukajay184: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
The Chidinma I Know: Classmate of Super TV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story About Her (Video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOsBfzJrdhM
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Officialgarri: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2021
So much nonsense. Is a Murderer expected to announce to the world that she is one?

Serial killers are one of the smartest people that one might not really tell what they are capable of doing. Look at Ted Bundy for example.

It is even sickening that we could find someone who comes to the public to defend a murderer probably cos she's female, yet any slight comment we make that tends to look like a sympathy towards Uduak Akpan, we are labelled murderers.

May God separate we men from simps!!

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by ihimiray(m): 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2021
Idot boy
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Eteka1(m): 2:09pm On Jul 02, 2021
This guy knows her well, she even featured in his amateur music video. He may be saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by OnionBandit(f): 3:33pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bullcrap!

May she rot in hell
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Juliusmomoh: 3:39pm On Jul 02, 2021
I blame you for killing the man, and i blame the man for being an aristo... #case_close
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Iceyjayz: 5:01pm On Jul 02, 2021
She's a murderer and should rot in hell
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Ceenachi: 6:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
My guy cool
Anything you like classify her….
she will face the law grin grin
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Kingcalls: 3:15am On Jul 03, 2021
He even looks like her dealer

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Karlovych: 3:33am On Jul 03, 2021
embarassed embarassed What about the one you don't know
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by Adam09: 3:34am On Jul 03, 2021
This guy should stop being silly.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by SimplyShit: 5:08am On Jul 03, 2021
The poor girl was just a victim of circumstances...
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by wirinet(m): 5:47am On Jul 03, 2021
SimplyShit:
The poor girl was just a victim of circumstances...
Victim? What circumstances?
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by SimplyShit: 6:29am On Jul 03, 2021
wirinet:

Victim? What circumstances?

A victim of you poke nosing and quoting me out of context
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by wetdspace(m): 7:32am On Jul 03, 2021
This guy should be arrested
Re: Chidinma I Know: Classmate of SuperTV CEO's Killer Gives Different Story of Her by cassidy1996(m): 7:53am On Jul 03, 2021
see this bitch ass nigga

(1) (Reply)

Yawa Don Gas! Phone Thief Takes Selfie And Uploads It On Owner's Whatsapp Status / Drunk Soldier Reportedly Shoots Guard Commander Dead In Abuja [graphic Photos] / See Gorgeous Natasha Akpoti Accused Of Terrorism By Kogi Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.