Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,602 members, 7,861,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! (2570 Views)

Kidnapper Caught in Agbor! 4 Others Still on the Run (pic, video) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Festac, Lagos, Stripped By Mob (Photos) / Female Kidnapper Caught In Oyo, Stripped Unclad By Mob (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Thekokoroomno1: 3:38pm On Jul 02, 2021
A kidnapper was caught as she tried to remove the eyes of a young toddler! As shown in the video, she was nearly killed by the crowd. Watch video here : @eugensblog9ja

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by OnionBandit(f): 3:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
angry

Did I just read "nearly killed?" angry

How did she escape? Damn!

A woman this heartless should not be allowed to see another minute after she was caught.

How do you attempt to remove the eyes of a child alive? God! Where is the conscience?

It is finished.. Aswearugad, it is

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Pierocash(m): 3:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
And to think that this is coming from a woman means we are all living in dangerous times.

I could remember those days that women couldn't even kill fowl,they look for men to assist them.

But these days,women have become more dangerous ,brutal,and more deadly than men.

They CHIDINMAlised even grown-up men without remorse even if they are 21 yrs old,not to talk of children.

In North Korea,they throw people like this to the lions to feast on. Of a truth "No woman no cry".

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by InsideLove(f): 3:50pm On Jul 02, 2021
Incomplete report

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Wawelexy(m): 3:54pm On Jul 02, 2021
Heartless
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Juliusmomoh: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2021
Belive that story at your own peril... All this upcoming blogger sef... The child acidentally fell down from a bike... Naso de do before he upgrade.
Fiscus105:
But why the pic of kidnapper not snapped and posted but only the boy, if it's caught according to the post?

I think the boy had domestic accident but changed by bloggers to gain attention and traffics

Thank u my brother... Bloggers are the real problem of nigeria

2 Likes

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by xpressionx(m): 3:57pm On Jul 02, 2021
Human beings are becoming more wicked by the day
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Fiscus105(m): 3:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
But why the pic of kidnapper not snapped and posted but only the boy, if it's caught according to the post?

I think the boy had domestic accident but changed by bloggers to gain attention and traffics

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by gasparpisciotta: 4:00pm On Jul 02, 2021
More details required.

If confirmed the lady should have met her maker
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by themainman600(m): 4:14pm On Jul 02, 2021
Bella ciao, bella ciao, bella ciao ciao ciao ciao cheesy
Nnamdi kanu deserves the fvcking arrest
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by observer24(m): 4:44pm On Jul 02, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
Belive that story at your own peril... All this upcoming blogger sef... The child acidentally fell down from a bike... Naso de do before he upgrade.
Thank u my brother... Bloggers are the real problem of nigeria

You don't have data? So, he fell from a bike and the mob is beating the woman in this video for what? I can't say exactly what happened but that kid didn't fall from a bike cos a woman is being beaten black and blue there. Unless the woman was the bicycle he fell from.

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by observer24(m): 4:45pm On Jul 02, 2021
Fiscus105:

Follow the IG handle and watch the video.
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Xtianah09: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thank God for the life of this little boy o
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Mayng01(m): 5:26pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why nearly? She should have been in hell by now
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by stunnert(m): 5:43pm On Jul 02, 2021
Why is her head still on her neck

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by realstars: 5:47pm On Jul 02, 2021
Mayng01:
Why nearly? She should have been in hell by now
With Her Two Eyes Removed,
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Ceenachi: 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2021
I wish i didn't see this cry cry

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by Rickmann: 6:40pm On Jul 02, 2021
Thekokoroomno1:
A kidnapper was caught as she tried to remove the eyes of a young toddler! As shown in the video, she was nearly killed by the crowd. Watch video here : @eugensblog9ja

Jesu shocked

1 Like

Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by DoctorDree(m): 8:32pm On Jul 02, 2021
Soddom and Gomorrah people will be looking at this country with shock and surprise
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by cassidy1996(m): 7:57am On Jul 03, 2021
this is pure evil
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by cassidy1996(m): 7:58am On Jul 03, 2021
Ceenachi:
I wish i didn't see this cry cry
same with me
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by sesaan(m): 8:32am On Jul 03, 2021
How can people be this heartless? I can't just imagine.. they should remove all his eyes then kill him by boiling him in water
Re: GRAPHIC: Kidnapper Caught Trying To Remove The Eyes Of A Little Baby!!!!! by beautyhd: 10:06am On Jul 03, 2021
I don't subscribe to jungle justice but the kidnapper's eyes are supposed to be out by now.

People are wicked and mean

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Currently Happening At My Work Place / GRAPHIC VIDEO: Family Digs Up Dead Grandma Of 10 Years To Attend Family Party / Confession Of Yahoo Plus Boys: Ritual Does Not Give Us Money – Suspects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.