Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,214 members, 7,853,132 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:38 AM

Xuptrade.com Exchange Platform - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Xuptrade.com Exchange Platform (679 Views)

A CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM PAYING MINIMUM OF 3 USDT PROFIT DAILY / Huobi Global Exchange Platform Review -read This Before You Get Started / New Crypto Exchange Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xuptrade.com Exchange Platform by Temidayo112: 4:58pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pls has anyone heard about xuptrade.com ?

I need someone to educate me on it.
Someone sent Bitcoin to me through the platform but I'm unable to withdraw the money either by selling it directly or transfer to my blockchain account..

Pls I need a professional advice on the way forward..

1 Like

Re: Xuptrade.com Exchange Platform by Olupascal: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2021
I'll tell you straight up!
IT IS A BIG SCAM!!!
I sell cars, someone posing as a white man called me up from Jiji asking to buy my car, A G-wagon, since I accept payments in crypto, he opted to pay in Bitcoin, I sent him my wallet address but he declined to send it there saying he only uses Xuptrade.com (which looks and feels like a standard exchange to an extent) for the security of his coins. He advised I open an account with Xuptrade which I did, sent him the wallet address generated on the platform and true to his word he 'sent' the bitcoin (he overpaid, a red flag for me), the coins reflected on the Xuptrade account I opened.
At this point, I was already suspecting something fishy but I decided to play along, thereafter I tried to withdraw the coins, that was when it became evident it was a carefully taught out scam scheme trying to prey on the greed of the unsuspecting public, I was asked to make a payment of $200 to another bitcoin wallet to activate transfers to wallets outside the Xuptrade platform, mind you this guy hadn't even come to inspect the car he was paying over 10million naira for.

1 Share

Re: Xuptrade.com Exchange Platform by without(m): 7:17pm On Jul 07, 2021
Temidayo112:

Someone sent Bitcoin to me through the platform but I'm unable to withdraw the money either by selling it directly or transfer to my blockchain account..

not legit bro..
Re: Xuptrade.com Exchange Platform by adepentane1(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Stop the Trade, don't send any money for Verification or Insurance. That is Pure Scam bro.

Stay sharp and Smart...!!! Stay woke too.

i Almost got scammed too.... Please be alert. Xuptrade (Xuptrade.com) is a Scam.

Temidayo112:

Re: Xuptrade.com Exchange Platform by aleemtayo(m): 11:29am On Jul 09, 2021
Bulk BTC & USDT needed…….
Rate����
Fast NGN

(1) (Reply)

PLEASE COME ON IN / How To Make Money With Crypto Daily? / Who Knows Any Bank Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.