Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,247 members, 7,853,247 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan (375 Views)

Quality Garri And Yams From Benue / EFCC Investigating Kessington Adebutu ‘Baba Ijebu’ Over Tax Fraud / Quality Garri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan by ajoyeleke(m): 5:05pm On Jul 02, 2021
Chat me up on 08055462963 for quality ijebu garri

Re: Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan by SilentVboy: 9:53pm On Jul 02, 2021
How much is it? Can u sell quarter bag for a start and can you waybill to Aba in Abia state?

Many of the garri around here are not fully and properly processed. Someone that is monitoring his or her sugar level can't eat the type of garri being sold here.
Re: Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan by ajoyeleke(m): 4:08pm On Jul 04, 2021
SilentVboy:
How much is it? Can u sell quarter bag for a start and can you waybill to Aba in Abia state?

Many of the garri around here are not fully and properly processed. Someone that is monitoring his or her sugar level can't eat the type of garri being sold here.

Tank u for ur interest in our product. We sell quarter bag however, the distance is a barrier as the transportation will be too costly
Re: Quality Garri Ijebu For Sale In Ibadan by SilentVboy: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2021
ajoyeleke:

Tank u for ur interest in our product. We sell quarter bag however, the distance is a barrier as the transportation will be too costly
Ok no prob.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Your Bitcoin To Me @510 For Any Unit You Give Me / Urgent. Help To Locate The Address / Reddit Account Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.