Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Check Out How Far Members Of Band Group ‘one Direction” Have Come Since Breakup - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out How Far Members Of Band Group ‘one Direction” Have Come Since Breakup (257 Views)

K1 De Ultimate Speaks On Alleged Maltreatment Of Band Member / Popular One Direction Singer Louis Tomlinson's Sister Dies At 18 / Top 5 Nollywood Actors Who Have Come Out To Say They Are Broke - Torimill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out How Far Members Of Band Group ‘one Direction” Have Come Since Breakup by philfearon(m): 7:04am On Jul 03, 2021

One Direction is an Irish pop band that started their career in London around 2010 after shining in The X Factor series. But, it was the “WHERE WE ARE TOUR” that admittedly made the group a global sensation when they made history with it. The “Where We Are Tour” grossed a whopping $290.2m, the highest grossing by any vocal group at the time and probably till date.

I have to admit; One Direction was one of my favorite Rock bands. Their music was quite different and ticked the entire right button. The boyish charm, fun, entertainment and a love for the craft of music composition apparently brought together a group of friends who decided to give us some of the best musical hits.

One Direction were especially aided in their music career by the hysteria and euphoria of the early social media craze, making them very popular teen sensations with chart topping songs and albums. Sergio Ramos, former Real Madrid Captain once stated that he always likes rolling to 1D songs.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/07/01/check-out-how-far-members-of-band-group-one-direction-have-come-since-their-breakup/

(1) (Reply)

MY Papa Caught Me With Woman-mr Ibu And Paw Paw Latest Comedy / Nigerians React To Gofundme Account For Baba Ijesha / 4 Things Comedienne Emmanuella Must Be Proud To Have Achieved At Her Tender Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.